The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Upzzz you back Bro LOST99: Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 11-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My friend 3Some is an art. I am fond of it. Even done 4Some lots of time. There are some rules for 3Some. Below are some tips on it:

1) Both the girls should be friends. It would be weird if the girls don't know each other.
2) Take Shower with both by staying in center. One in front other on your back. Apply just little water than close the shower. Never apply shower gel above your face level. Soap creates problems in kisses. Starting rubbing till lots of foam is created. Than after take shower, dry and go for the bed scene.
3) Light soft music. No mobile on. Open 6 to 8 condom packs.
Never ever change your position just sleep. Start Bj and continue your fore play for 30 mins.
4) After that never allow each girl to dance on you more than 5 mins. Keep on changing CD and girls. After some time you will get to know which Girl is good in movements so keep that for your Climax.

Enjoy............
Old 11-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stormy696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I'm staying at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski.
What fun is nearby?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
Personally, I have never ever succeeded at 4Play (after so many tries). Good to know someone had.

Plus, i can't speak bahasa. If i can't get the girl to understand > 50% of what i am saying, then the chances of getting her to my hotel room without payment is just really low..
Actually i've never pulled a girl at 4Play (I'm no Korean Superstar i guess), but most of the girls there are LCs that work for Alexis, who want more money than they are worth. If you are trying to pull a Civillian for free, you need to goto the Civillian clubs such as X2, DragonFly, Fable, etc.. The people here are middle/upper class and more educated and speak English (I've spoken mostly English at these places) and even the Bule's there pickup girls without using any Bahasa.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually i've never pulled a girl at 4Play (I'm no Korean Superstar i guess), but most of the girls there are LCs that work for Alexis, who want more money than they are worth. If you are trying to pull a Civillian for free, you need to goto the Civillian clubs such as X2, DragonFly, Fable, etc.. The people here are middle/upper class and more educated and speak English (I've spoken mostly English at these places) and even the Bule's there pickup girls without using any Bahasa.
Dragonfly is smokers paradise club... all the side stand and sofa will have 1 ashtray...i went for the 1st time... will not go back there ever again... although the interior design looks nice but the booth is pathetic... and ventilation is the worst i ever come across...
Old 12-01-2017, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Travel Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohaha View Post
Again, many thanks to TC2/sifus guide and the overall adventure above just cost approx Rp880K (chip chip) and I understand now AAsia is flying direct from Senai to JKT from tomorrow 12/1 onwards (and also Senai to Shenzen from 13/1 by Spring Airlines, collaborate with MAS). Sorry for the long post, just to share share (and that you can go forth alone).

http://www.senaiairport.com/Corporat...ws-2017-01-201
Well done bro hohohaha you've made it to Jakarta finally!
Cheonging ST in Jakarta confirm cheaper than Thailand.
Some more is very SYT cewek.

A very comprehensive description of Travel Hotel and Mangga Besar surroundings.
It's like Singapore's Geylang hahaha!

Oh didn't know about the new JHB/CGK and JHB/SZX routes.
Thanks for this info!
Old 12-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Hello gentlemen,

Long time BKK thread poster but i'm in Jakarta now on some business. First time cheonging in Jakarta so I thought i'd post some Jakarta newbie impressions of places.

Travel Hotel.

I'm staying within walking distance of this place and the surrounding neighborhood is a big garbage dump. Walking is no fun in Jakarta but i'm a short 15 min walk away and I hate jakarta taxis and am too impatient to wait for uber every time.

I only knew about travel based on reports here but it's still a relatively low key place that hasn't gained the infamy of some place like Nataree did in BKK.

I went there around 5pm today and was impressed by how many girls were on the couches. It was a packed house with very few customers in attendance at this time of the day. Two mamasans immediately homed in on me but I waved the first one off because she wanted me to sit and waste my time showing me her girls. Second mamasan pointed to a girl and told her to come to me. I was about to wave her off too but her selection was very impressive. She pulled a syt with BIG natural breasts and perfect hourglass figure with great ass. I probably would have chosen her anyhow.

I went ahead and sat down while mamasan takes the bracelet off to get the receipt and then I paid her the 350k rps and off we went.

Name: Frita
Tits: 10/10 Really I didn't see anything wrong with these tits they had perfect areolas and natural.
Face: 6/10 Cute face but nothing special. She had this dyed blonde hair highlights.
Fuck: 5/10. Eh. Standard SOP pump action. Pussy not tight pretty average
BJ: 5/10 standard covered.
Personality: 6/10 She was friendly but you can tell these girls seem overworked.

Overall: 6/10

Damage: 350k + 100k tip

She also had a pretty nice ass. Very amazing ass for such a small girl. All in all the experience here feels like going to Mcdonalds and getting a burger with fries. At this price though there's nothing to complain about really.

Jakarta is not a very easy city to get around so I think cheonging won't ever reach Bangkok level here so prices should stay reasonable for awhile..

Jakarta is the best value in southeast asia right now I think.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Jakarta is not a very easy city to get around so I think cheonging won't ever reach Bangkok level here so prices should stay reasonable for awhile..

Jakarta is the best value in southeast asia right now I think.
Great FR bro modusoperandi!

Wow more and more Batam and Bangkok cheongsters switch base to try Jakarta liao!

Jakarta old timers please forgive me.
I will stop recommending Jakarta cheong scene and have removed signature link.

Hope this last bastion of cheap cheonging will not be destroyed by American style spenders/tippers any time soon.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

modusoperandie,

I'm also impressed with your report! My plan this year is to visit Bantam Island and Jakarta! Per lost99 and many other members, Indonesian women has large natural breasts! When I travel, I don't mind paying high prices for quality girls, especially girls with naturally large breasts! But, I also have to listen and comply to brother TonyCheong2, by not ruining the current price structure by paying and tipping too much!

Keep the reports coming! Thanks.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I will stop recommending Jakarta cheong scene and have removed signature link.

Hope this last bastion of cheap cheonging will not be destroyed by American style spenders/tippers any time soon.
Good advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Per lost99 and many other members, Indonesian women has large natural breasts! When I travel, I don't mind paying high prices for quality girls, especially girls with naturally large breasts!
I think you should be pleasantly surprised. Girls here do not partake in Silicone and surgery like their Thai counterparts. Its just a matter of whether you enjoy Indo looks and culture compared to their Thai sisters.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
But, I also have to listen and comply to brother TonyCheong2, by not ruining the current price structure by paying and tipping too much!
Khun norice,

Organisations around the world keep lobbying for a sustainable environment and sustainable material production.

Please do your part in sustainable mongering too.

Quote:
Good advice

I think you should be pleasantly surprised. Girls here do not partake in Silicone and surgery like their Thai counterparts. Its just a matter of whether you enjoy Indo looks and culture compared to their Thai sisters.
Yes so far never encountered any silicone boob ceweks yet!
Old 13-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Great FR bro modusoperandi!

I don't think Jakarta bros have much to worry about here's how I see it..

Jakarta pros:

Cheap pussy and many SYT gems to be mined.
Easy to fly to destination with many side places to visit outside Jakarta.
OK accommodation options.'
Nightlife is very active for normal and cheong activities with many late night venues.

Jakarta cons:

One of the worst cities in Southeast Asia. Looks and feels like a 3rd rate South American slum city with even worse traffic. Phnom Penh has better urban planning than Jakarta.
indonesian culture with muslim attributes a big turn off for some people.
Lots of scam with taxis, police, and cheong places.
Service standards several notches below BKK, Vietnam, etc.. levels.
Indo and international restaurants very average to subpar.
Non pussy related products and services in shopping malls all overpriced and subpar quality.

Also, if you want to date normal girls here you will most likely spend more on a normal date night out with no guaranteed sex than you will just p4p. This is the only city in asia where p4p is way better value than hunting normal girls.

I think the cons will deter a lot of would be cheong hobbyists.

I enjoy a change of scenery and sometimes I just like cheap pussy even if service is mediocre to not so good.

Money is not a primary issue for me though and i'll pay for much higher quality if I feel it's worth it.

Jakarta is good for quantity for sure but service quality and scammy everyday stuff will deter a lot. Jakarta is not for beginners like Bangkok which is a good thing for Jakarta based bros. An inexperienced newbie would have a terrible time in Jakarta.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 13-01-2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
modusoperandie,

I'm also impressed with your report! My plan this year is to visit Bantam Island and Jakarta! Per lost99 and many other members, Indonesian women has large natural breasts! When I travel, I don't mind paying high prices for quality girls, especially girls with naturally large breasts! But, I also have to listen and comply to brother TonyCheong2, by not ruining the current price structure by paying and tipping too much!

Keep the reports coming! Thanks.
Thanks! I feel the same way about quality. I will pay more if quality is worth the price of admission. Service + looks + environment has to be really good for me to pay a premium.
Old 13-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I don't think Jakarta bros have much to worry about here's how I see it..

Jakarta pros:

Cheap pussy and many SYT gems to be mined.
Easy to fly to destination with many side places to visit outside Jakarta.
OK accommodation options.'
Nightlife is very active for normal and cheong activities with many late night venues.

Jakarta cons:

One of the worst cities in Southeast Asia. Looks and feels like a 3rd rate South American slum city with even worse traffic. Phnom Penh has better urban planning than Jakarta.
indonesian culture with muslim attributes a big turn off for some people.
Lots of scam with taxis, police, and cheong places.
Service standards several notches below BKK, Vietnam, etc.. levels.
Indo and international restaurants very average to subpar.
Non pussy related products and services in shopping malls all overpriced and subpar quality.

Also, if you want to date normal girls here you will most likely spend more on a normal date night out with no guaranteed sex than you will just p4p. This is the only city in asia where p4p is way better value than hunting normal girls.

I think the cons will deter a lot of would be cheong hobbyists.

I enjoy a change of scenery and sometimes I just like cheap pussy even if service is mediocre to not so good.

Money is not a primary issue for me though and i'll pay for much higher quality if I feel it's worth it.

Jakarta is good for quantity for sure but service quality and scammy everyday stuff will deter a lot. Jakarta is not for beginners like Bangkok which is a good thing for Jakarta based bros. An inexperienced newbie would have a terrible time in Jakarta.

Wow what a post, perfectly said each words.

Liked about the Muslim Culture.
Specially me I hated to visit Muslim countries, not just because I am racist, but the thinking was what the hell, am I gonna get, in these countries.

But Jakarta proved me wrong.
The beauty of these Javanese Girls are far beyond any other countries.
The prices are peanuts.
The response of normal public while roaming in Bandung was very positive.
I am a regular visitor of Thailand, I have visited so many times that now I speak Thai even. But last year I went to Jakarta and now the things have changed. I have stopped going Thailand.
I only miss the Bar scene of Thailand in JKT.
The walking street the noise the crowd.
But satisfied with quality of Girls in JKT and the price of course.
Old 13-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tiger1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
If you are trying to pull a Civillian for free, you need to goto the Civillian clubs such as X2, DragonFly, Fable, etc.. The people here are middle/upper class and more educated and speak English (I've spoken mostly English at these places) and even the Bule's there pickup girls without using any Bahasa.
Which language is that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1