The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
BTW, OKt BOtak told me tomorrow can try out the 3 new gals
  • Xiao Dan
  • Zhen Zhu
  • Dou Dou

Xiao Dan sports a D cup. Dou Dou looks more like a B. Zhen Zhu sports a fleshy butt.

I told him I can only test fire one a time. He told me to plan my schedule.

Wah lao oi, how to handle... on my list now. can fuck till august

Ji Xiang 1658a
Ruyi 1658a
Lu Lu 2062
Qian Qian 1654a
Yang Yang 1654a
Xiao DanWh15
Zhen Zhu Wh15
Dou Dou Wh15
Dan Dan Wh02
Jiu Jiu WH17
Duo Duo 1429
Anqi 1425
Bei Bei 1667
Bo Bo 1612
Tina 1612
Jia Ning 1617
Coco 1608
Duo Duo 1669
you promote all the house girl only ah
Old 20-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

After 2 attempts, my 3rd try and I finally met Ru Yi.

She does look like actress Ya Hui abit, just slightly rounder face.
From the start she was very seeet & nice. Her service is quite sensual and no rush. Nice soft boobs to play with, just saggy. Some yummy.
But her service makes up for everything. CBJ bit her sucking and tongue action is good. If without Condom it would awesome. Overall we had lots of foreplay in the shower, a lot of teasing when she sat on me, with little bro nearly inserting inside. Missionary was great, light kisses, then she closed her legs while I opened mine and came in that position. She’s not really tight but can feel her pussy muscles. And she let me go in deep. In cowgirl, I can feel my bro’s head hiring her end of her pussy.
Overall worth the bonk. She’s really nice and not rushed unlike some ‘rough’ PRC
Old 20-07-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
After 2 attempts, my 3rd try and I finally met Ru Yi.

She does look like actress Ya Hui abit, just slightly rounder face.
From the start she was very seeet & nice. Her service is quite sensual and no rush. Nice soft boobs to play with, just saggy. Some yummy.
But her service makes up for everything. CBJ bit her sucking and tongue action is good. If without Condom it would awesome. Overall we had lots of foreplay in the shower, a lot of teasing when she sat on me, with little bro nearly inserting inside. Missionary was great, light kisses, then she closed her legs while I opened mine and came in that position. She’s not really tight but can feel her pussy muscles. And she let me go in deep. In cowgirl, I can feel my bro’s head hiring her end of her pussy.
Overall worth the bonk. She’s really nice and not rushed unlike some ‘rough’ PRC
Exactly, glad she lived up to your expectations
Old 20-07-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you promote all the house girl only ah
haha, Geylang got a lot of gals, i gotta filter to have some in my A list. this list can last me till august already

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
BTW, OKt BOtak told me tomorrow can try out the 3 new gals
  • Xiao Dan
  • Zhen Zhu
  • Dou Dou

Xiao Dan sports a D cup. Dou Dou looks more like a B. Zhen Zhu sports a fleshy butt.

I told him I can only test fire one a time. He told me to plan my schedule.

Wah lao oi, how to handle... on my list now. can fuck till august

Ji Xiang 1658a
Ruyi 1658a
Lu Lu 2062
Qian Qian 1654a
Yang Yang 1654a
Xiao DanWh15
Zhen Zhu Wh15
Dou Dou Wh15
Dan Dan Wh02
Jiu Jiu WH17
Duo Duo 1429
Anqi 1425
Bei Bei 1667
Bo Bo 1612
Tina 1612
Jia Ning 1617
Coco 1608
Duo Duo 1669
You are done with Jing Jing's perky butt?
Old 21-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Exactly, glad she lived up to your expectations
She certainly did. Thanks bro
Old 23-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
She certainly did. Thanks bro
yes, Ruyi has one of the most bonkable butt here.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - ZHEN ZHU WH15

A naughty afternoon recon into 1658a yesterday. As usual OKT Botak greeted me very warmly. He asked me if I like to try his new cars, he already told me the three of them, but one of them Dou Dou is on red, have Xiao Dan and Zhen Zhu. Since i was on firing mission and want to have a clearer look before I confirm my SGD150.

In they came. Xiao Dan stepped in first with her bouncing breasts. delicious. Her fair skin and nice butts and bouncing breasts caught me off guard. Next came in Zhen Zhu. She looked great, fair skin, breasts cleavage visible, nice butts.

What the shit, OKt BOtak asked me to go for shuangfei, I told him my daily budget is one bonk and he knows. Actually Zhen Zhu does remind me a bit of the former 1617 Ping Guo, has that womanly taste. Xiao Dan huge knockers I want to try also. what the shit.

OK, confirm Zhen Zhu but I assured I wanna fuck Xiao Dan in my next mission.

She gently led me into the room. Her voice is the soft gentle type, and she asked me how is my day. I have seen them once previously in the shop while I was waiting for Ruyi for my turn and they came for customer viewing.

Zhen Zhu looks has that womanly touch (woman taste) upon closer look. I started to hug her and caress her and slowly unbuckle her dress and bra while she caressed my didi. She knows her stuff. I start to lick her face and slowly to her B cup breasts. Nice suckable nipples as I begin my licking and sucking. She teased me to be gentle and that I look like a baby sucking milk.

Into the shower. She washed me clean. She asked me wanna BBBJ but I told her I want capped BJ. she continue to rubba me in the shower as I hugged her hard and we both got into the mood and feel. Needs time to build up the chemistry, and pretty fast building it up with her.

Somehow I just love to grab and pat her butt. I was already figuring how to fire into her and planning the route.

Onto the bed, she licked my nipples and her hand was caressing my didi. As I instructed, she put on the cap and she gave me a capped BJ. She asked me if I want BBBJ, I told her i want capped BJ and she smiled. She said I good boy. "Huh"...Apache Good Boy yah

Nice suction as I see her reflection at the top and at the side. I kept patting her butt to test the "piak piak sound" and fondled her breasts. Now rod very hard. I have confirmed my firing mission route.

I lay her down and started missionery on her. OMG, that piak piak sound with soft landing was what I expected. I let her long hair spread over the bed as I pump her in missionery. She got wet and juicy. I closed her legs and gave her a 2 minute teaser pump and she got very high. This position will hit her G spot for sure. She grabbed my body very hard and she was breathing very hard and I told her to moan loudly and not control. She was shy, and I liked it, and her soft moans say it all.

I open her legs wide and continue to pump her in missionery, and turn her side way and continue to pump. Her breasts was bouncing at the side and quite a nice view on the mirrors in Room 3, my favourite room.

OK, time for the real action.

I turn her to doggie.

With her facing the V shape corner, I launched my assault and again to my expectation, the soft landing and piak piak really made my day. Now is to plan for firing and release.

I loved my favourite firing angle. I put the pillow under her and told her to rest on them, gently opened her legs wider and begin to pump her from behind.

It was great feel. She was grasping the bed sheet as I pump her from behind and she said she felt good. Pump for while.

Somehow my plan changed and I decided to turn her around for missionery again, and ready for the final assault. I asked her if she is ready. She nodded.

I hugged her and begin my final burst of fire as I thrusted deep into her and she was giving soft moans and hugged me tight. finally, kaboom.....unloaded lots of missiles into the abyss.

She gave me a peck on my face and asked me to rest a bit.

I like her gentle character.

We showered and I tipped her 20 as I felt I was a bit overdone today.

Left Geylang a happy man

will definitely rtf her

Last edited by apache; 23-07-2018 at 01:02 PM.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
You are done with Jing Jing's perky butt?
haha, she is still on my list, too many gals liao

Old 23-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
APACHE SEX DIARY - ZHEN ZHU WH15

A naughty afternoon recon into 1658a yesterday. As usual OKT Botak greeted me very warmly. He asked me if I like to try his new cars, he already told me the three of them, but one of them Dou Dou is on red, have Xiao Dan and Zhen Zhu. Since i was on firing mission and want to have a clearer look before I confirm my SGD150.

In they came. Xiao Dan stepped in first with her bouncing breasts. delicious. Her fair skin and nice butts and bouncing breasts caught me off guard. Next came in Zhen Zhu. She looked great, fair skin, breasts cleavage visible, nice butts.

What the shit, OKt BOtak asked me to go for shuangfei, I told him my daily budget is one bonk and he knows. Actually Zhen Zhu does remind me a bit of the former 1617 Ping Guo, has that womanly taste. Xiao Dan huge knockers I want to try also. what the shit.

OK, confirm Zhen Zhu but I assured I wanna fuck Xiao Dan in my next mission.

She gently led me into the room. Her voice is the soft gentle type, and she asked me how is my day. I have seen them once previously in the shop while I was waiting for Ruyi for my turn and they came for customer viewing.

Zhen Zhu looks has that womanly touch (woman taste) upon closer look. I started to hug her and caress her and slowly unbuckle her dress and bra while she caressed my didi. She knows her stuff. I start to lick her face and slowly to her B cup breasts. Nice suckable nipples as I begin my licking and sucking. She teased me to be gentle and that I look like a baby sucking milk.

Into the shower. She washed me clean. She asked me wanna BBBJ but I told her I want capped BJ. she continue to rubba me in the shower as I hugged her hard and we both got into the mood and feel. Needs time to build up the chemistry, and pretty fast building it up with her.

Somehow I just love to grab and pat her butt. I was already figuring how to fire into her and planning the route.

Onto the bed, she licked my nipples and her hand was caressing my didi. As I instructed, she put on the cap and she gave me a capped BJ. She asked me if I want BBBJ, I told her i want capped BJ and she smiled. She said I good boy. "Huh"...Apache Good Boy yah

Nice suction as I see her reflection at the top and at the side. I kept patting her butt to test the "piak piak sound" and fondled her breasts. Now rod very hard. I have confirmed my firing mission route.

I lay her down and started missionery on her. OMG, that piak piak sound with soft landing was what I expected. I let her long hair spread over the bed as I pump her in missionery. She got wet and juicy. I closed her legs and gave her a 2 minute teaser pump and she got very high. This position will hit her G spot for sure. She grabbed my body very hard and she was breathing very hard and I told her to moan loudly and not control. She was shy, and I liked it, and her soft moans say it all.

I open her legs wide and continue to pump her in missionery, and turn her side way and continue to pump. Her breasts was bouncing at the side and quite a nice view on the mirrors in Room 3, my favourite room.

OK, time for the real action.

I turn her to doggie.

With her facing the V shape corner, I launched my assault and again to my expectation, the soft landing and piak piak really made my day. Now is to plan for firing and release.

I loved my favourite firing angle. I put the pillow under her and told her to rest on them, gently opened her legs wider and begin to pump her from behind.

It was great feel. She was grasping the bed sheet as I pump her from behind and she said she felt good. Pump for while.

Somehow my plan changed and I decided to turn her around for missionery again, and ready for the final assault. I asked her if she is ready. She nodded.

I hugged her and begin my final burst of fire as I thrusted deep into her and she was giving soft moans and hugged me tight. finally, kaboom.....unloaded lots of missiles into the abyss.

She gave me a peck on my face and asked me to rest a bit.

I like her gentle character.

We showered and I tipped her 20 as I felt I was a bit overdone today.

Left Geylang a happy man

will definitely rtf her
Bro, Xiao Dan is from WH15 or 1658A?
Old 23-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Bro, Xiao Dan is from WH15 or 1658A?
hi bro

she is from Wh15, Botak's boss

Old 23-07-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi bro

she is from Wh15, Botak's boss
Oh i see, thanks. Will go 1658A to try her
Old 24-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude

Had a go with "Perky Butt" jing jing. She is now called Ji Li.

Rtf her and the experience with her was good.

She looks small when standing next to me. Petite size n cute small b boobs which ended up well engulfed in my mouth for good sucking.

Gave me a good bbbj and ball sucking in the shower as i leaned against the wall.

Her "perky butt" is nice for the hand grab. Wanna try fucking her in shower but lets leave it for the room session

She helped me wipe dry. I carried her up and she wrapped her legs round me. Nice hugging feel.

She came down n blew me hard n put on the cap as i lifted her up and fucked her.

Tried a few positions. One with her hands against the mirrors n fuxk from behind.

Overall nice fucking in various positions. Finished the session in doggie fuck.

Promised her will revisit her
Old 25-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

You sounds like a python eating up a little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude

She looks small when standing next to me. Petite size n cute small b boobs which ended up well engulfed in my mouth for good sucking.

Gave me a good bbbj and ball sucking in the shower as i leaned against the wall.

Her "perky butt" is nice for the hand grab. Wanna try fucking her in shower but lets leave it for the room session

She helped me wipe dry. I carried her up and she wrapped her legs round me. Nice hugging feel.

She came down n blew me hard n put on the cap as i lifted her up and fucked her.

Tried a few positions. One with her hands against the mirrors n fuxk from behind.

Old 25-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude

Does she french?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1