The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SissySofia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Sissy Sofia diary in Thailand

Good day every one!
I would like to share my recent experience as a Sissy! I met with Mistress Zeth and I quicly became addicted to her beauty and her natural domination skills.
My last visit in Bangkok, she transformed me into Sissy Sofia with her TS friends and asked me to go to ladyboy street dressed as a Sissy! I was feeling scared and extremely embarassed ; but she comforted me and asked me to observe ladyboy and to copy their style and attitude! We did walk 10 minutes in the street, everybody was looking at me and making dirty comments! I was very excited but also very embarrassed! Once we arrived, we installed ourself in a gogo bar and i was requested to dance on the podium with other ladyboys! This was a first time and I did it in front of a few clients. Step by step i was feeling more and more comfortable and still very excited! Then we went back home where I got fucked as a Sissy by her and her ladyboy friend! That was an amazing experience and i discover a new part of myself! I am a normal man in daily life but can be transformed into a slut sissy, into a whore, when I am with her! Next time I will meet her in Bangkok (soon), she will take me to a club and she will ask me to performe and to suck and fuck others boys in public. I am feeling so scared and so excited. I have a list of things to bring (collar, cock cage, gag, etc...). She will order me a Sissy outfit... she is planning to take me for dinner dressed in Sissy with my plug in! She is now giving me task to do until our next date; the first one is to express my feeling in this forum. Thank you Mistress!
Your Sissy Sofia
Old 10-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Sissy Sofia diary in Thailand

If interested to know more or to meet, let me know! Will be back in bangkok next week!
Old 14-06-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster (M)

Sissy Sofia is back in Bangkok on next Tuesday! I am super hirny. Let me know if you are interested to meet!
Old 19-06-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster (M)

I will be in bar bar club tonight for a lot of fun! Free Sissy to be used and abused!
Old 20-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

jaylee2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySofia View Post
I will be in bar bar club tonight for a lot of fun! Free Sissy to be used and abused!
Have fun! <3 Wish I could join you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1