The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
felipepk44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Medan Happenings

Could not find any thread on Medan.

I am joining 3 other golfers to Medan in mid Aug. None of us have been to Medan and would appreciate helps from samsters here on availability of ceweks there.

Thanks in advance
Old 23-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold
Re: Medan trip

never been to medan also,but my fren which always went there for meeting said you must know the local contact and most of the time is room service.the gal good quality of indo malay with model look.damaged not sure.
Old 25-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m3m3m View Post
never been to medan also,but my fren which always went there for meeting said you must know the local contact and most of the time is room service.the gal good quality of indo malay with model look.damaged not sure.
Thanks. Not much help here. I will proceed and then report after the trip.
Old 25-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Love888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes am going to Medan on Aug 3 staying in some cheapo hotel due to boss budget contrains. Any brothers with Medan Kang Tow appreciate kind help to post here or IM me Thanks a lot regards to all the brothers always
Old 25-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iamjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Hotel Danau Toba they have bar called tavern ,you can find many girls around 23-35 years old ,bring it to your room only 400 k (approx $30)

if you want cheaper chicks , you can go to Istana Hotel , you can find a lot of chicks ..they will display the picture n' just choose it...
ONLY for $20 short time ..just add more $10 if you want another shot.

Or you can go to Banda Baru ..1 Hour from Medan ..there you can find a lot of hotel (they call it bungalow) ,you can choose one of them ,the tariff I think is cheaper than those i mentioned before, just heard it from local.

Happy hunting

Joker
Old 25-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

This FR one belong to another Bro from other forum, just sharing here.

Summary:
Hotel clubs (LG, Super, Soccer, Tavern, Zodiac, Song)
Techno clubs (M3, Crystal)
Prices (start at 500k, can negotiate down to 400k or perhaps less).
System (mainly Mamasan approaching you in clubs with her girl(s))
Music (techno everywhere – very very loud indeed!)
Ambience (lack of lighting in clubs – bring a small torch).
Internet access very slow everywhere.
Beers are expensive (European prices)
Not so many girls to choose from, but some nice ones if you look hard enough.
Knowledge of English is low
Very few Westerners around

My trip to Medan didn’t start off too well with the taxi driver breaking down on the way from the airport. He got out to change his tyre, but in the end I lost patience and got out and walked, so he lost his 40,000Rp fare. For the rest of the way I got a small motorbike with sidecar which only cost 5,000Rp. The ones outside hotels normally ask for 30,000Rp! You should try not to pay them more than 10k.

Although quite an ugly building from the outside, the Novotel Soechi Medan is very large, spacious and pleasant inside, starting with the lobby. Service is excellent, maps of Medan are given free at reception. The lobby also has a souvenir shop and some excellent freshly ground coffee. The hotel is in the central part of town. Wifi internet access (quite slow) is available in rooms on the 8th floor and lobby only. There is an outdoor swimming pool on the 5th floor plus a small fitness room (mainly bikes and running machines).

The first place I visited was the Zodiac bar on the 3rd floor of the Novotel. Only a few bar girls here (mainly 5s and 6s). Price starts at 500k LT, but is reduced to 400k fairly quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised if it would come down further too. Very loud live music so conversation is not really possible. After that I moved on to the Soccer bar at the Grand Angkasa hotel, the only 5* hotel in town. Same situation with the prices, 500k LT moving down to 400k (which this time I took up). An older mamasan-type woman came up and offered a 20yo who spoke no English and was clearly nervous, she wanted 500k for her (paid in advance) and a 50k tip! Needless to say I didn’t go along with that. I said I’d pay 400k direct to the girl in the hotel. She tried to object but not very successfully. The girl was a three-holer in the end (although the small hole took some persuading!).

On my second visit I was staying at the Danau Toba hotel, a sort of ex-Communist monstrosity, both inside and outside. The internet connection in reception is from about 1995 (56k modem) and the AC units in the rooms from about 1977. There’s a nice pool and restaurant outside although beware the aggressive mosquitos. Prices now start at around $45 per night, but don’t go there if you need any business facilities. Also online booking isn’t possible, you have to call them. There is a bar in this hotel, called the Tavern, however it’s rather small and the clientele is mainly male.

After leaving the Tavern I decided to check my email before heading elsewhere. As I was waiting 5 minutes for the Google home page to download I saw some Eastern gentlemen going to their rooms with some really nice girls, much better than the ones I’d seen so far. So I went out front to the taxi drivers and asked them to take me somewhere interesting – they took me to M3 (Millennium) which is a huge club (probably 3000 capacity) on the 10th floor of a shopping centre. Again unbelievably loud, and a fair few 7s and 8s, probably not bar girls though. The music was sort of Techno-Rave music with bone-shattering bass lines (I later found out they play that everywhere – I didn’t hear a single recognizable song in the whole time I was in Medan – it’s a shame they don’t follow Jakarta’s example in this). A few girls came up to me but I couldn’t hear anything they said due to the volume. Apparently there is another club similar to this one called Crystal.

Next stop was a small street with 2 clubs, LG (Lucky Garden) and Super. These are both smaller 2* hotel bars, maybe 200-300 people in each, ratio slightly more men. I chose LG and quickly a girl came and started talking to me. It is so dark in there you literally can’t see anyone’s face, so I just hoped she looked OK. She told me she was 33 but her English was quite good (the few words I could hear above the noise). By the way, each time she left for the toilet, a mamasan would come up and start offering girls, one sat down next to me and was really nice. Next time.

In the end I stuck with her because of the English and took her back to the hotel – I was glad I did, her pussy was incredibly tight and muscular, therefore she didn’t get much sleep. However it was never made clear if she was a working girl or not, we never discussed a price and I felt I was doing her a favour at that age. When it came to “kicking her out” time the next day I realized I wasn’t sure how to do it. She wanted to go for lunch etc.

This was starting to turn into a nightmare .. luckily at that point she said “how about you give me small present” – saved by the bell. I went over to my wallet and found that I had only 115,000Rp there. I think she was hoping for 200k but she said that was OK and left her phone number. Actually I’d hidden the rest of my money the previous day, just in case this happened… So I paid her about 10 euros for a GFE all-nighter, less than the cost of the two beers I had bought in the bar!

Anyway I finally realized the truth of the saying – you’re not paying them for sex, you’re paying them to go away the next day.

The next night didn’t start out too well. I went to Song at the Tiara hotel at about 9pm. There are two clubs, a music club and a disco. Both were completely empty (they had just opened). Probably fine when full though. I went back to the hotel to sleep for a few hours. No point in starting a night out till after midnight in Medan .. At 2am I went to Super and had a violent altercation with the bouncer, who didn’t like the fact that I had a bottle of water. So I tried LG again – they told me it had just closed due to a police raid. Police raid? What’s that shit? Hopefully it wasn’t girl related – perhaps drugs (I’d been offered ecstasy the previous night by bar staff).

So I went across the street to a stall to have a cigarette (Sampoerna – best cigarettes in the world, but there’s definitely something “herbal” in there). I was just negotiating with the taxi to go somewhere else when I saw a fantastic thin 19yo walking around, she wanted 500k ST, I offered 200K, we agreed 400k (I guess I lost that one). She was a great fuck, and really passionate. And from behind with a girl like her – that’s what I dream about. Afterwards we shot a dancing video which I plan to put on Youtube. She couldn’t speak English, but she stuck around so I could admire her body for a while.

That’s it – thanks for reading. More contributions welcome.
Old 27-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Samster

Many thanks bro lamjoker for the info on Medan. Your comments will be noted and checked out during my trip. I will provide update, if any.
Old 30-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

Hi all here

Am now in Medan staying in hotel Wayat near Jalan Asia.

So far there is nothing much as I dare not to ask my local contacts where to find Kang Tow. Yes when to Thamrin plaza disco at the seven floor. There are many pick girls but most of them are high on drugs when I meet them. Got one back to the room paid about RP600K is a looker but not good on the bed. One shot and she is gone tells me many stories that needs to go home. I think she is 19.

Did not explore other places yet but would go to danau toba hotel and Jalan2 to see have any new Kang Tow.

If any other brother here has any Kang Tow in Medan do tell me know and would try them out

Thanks to all regards always……….
Old 30-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love888 View Post
Hi all here

Am now in Medan staying in hotel Wayat near Jalan Asia.

So far there is nothing much as I dare not to ask my local contacts where to find Kang Tow. Yes when to Thamrin plaza disco at the seven floor. There are many pick girls but most of them are high on drugs when I meet them. Got one back to the room paid about RP600K is a looker but not good on the bed. One shot and she is gone tells me many stories that needs to go home. I think she is 19.

Did not explore other places yet but would go to danau toba hotel and Jalan2 to see have any new Kang Tow.

If any other brother here has any Kang Tow in Medan do tell me know and would try them out

Thanks to all regards always……….
There is a massage centre in Wat Yat too. Call gal centre.... but all older ladies... that is my experience....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
There is a massage centre in Wat Yat too. Call gal centre.... but all older ladies... that is my experience....
Yes tats is 100% correct. When i see the ladies i better used my hands. These girls are asking for 1JT. where i think is not worth the bonk. Thats why am asking for any other brothers has some good kang tow to share.

For me when to some pubs in danau toba hotel see some hot chick but when talk talk seems like they are already high on Drugs and came back empty as am rather afraid of these girls on Drugs already as anything can happen. N i dont want 2 see myself wake up in the morning with the police.

Thanks regards to all here. I hope to have better luck tonight ha ha ha
Old 01-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love888 View Post
For me when to some pubs in danau toba hotel see some hot chick but when talk talk seems like they are already high on Drugs and came back empty as am rather afraid of these girls on Drugs already as anything can happen. N i dont want 2 see myself wake up in the morning with the police.
Smart move!!! Do no Drugs!!!

Joker
Old 01-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kacau Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not heard of Medan. Went to search and then know it is the capital of the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia.

One of the unique features of Medan are the motorized becaks that are found almost everywhere. Unlike traditional becaks, a motorized becak can take its passenger anywhere in the city. The fare of riding a 'becak' is relatively cheap and is usually negotiated beforehand.
Old 20-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

redcraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Trip to Medan

Hi Bros

I will be flying to Medan tomorrow for business trip & stay for about a week...Any bros got any lobangs for FLs ,okt or places can hook up babes....Pls advise....

cheers
Old 06-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hoA123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Trip to Medan

was there for a short trip and was staying at Soechi recently.
there's a disco on the 3rd floor and some FL around.

dragged one up the room after 30mins.

in short, wonderful experience as it was my first brown sugar.
500k and got 2 shots.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
king arthur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip to Medan

hey bro! you still have her contact? i'm in medan now!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1