The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ah.ben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
Hi bros, newbie reporting.

too long miss TB ordy. Like to ask abt hotel H3.
Is it ok, so-so to stay.
Im on a budget trip gng TB somewhere tis wk or next, if situation permits.

arigatok !!
I am going on 21/3 and back 22/3. Can I piggyback some old bird?
Old 15-03-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
hopefully 2 king size bed
Ur having foursome?

Thank you
Old 15-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
Hi bros, newbie reporting.

too long miss TB ordy. Like to ask abt hotel H3.
Is it ok, so-so to stay.
Im on a budget trip gng TB somewhere tis wk or next, if situation permits.

arigatok !!
You can try Hotel Royal. Standard room is about 280,000 and it is new. Choose a room with good wifi. There are many makan places near it, including Long Beach. Moneychanger is just across the street too.

The downside is the room may have ants if you buy food and leave it around. The staff also don't promptly clear the leftover plates and bowls that are left outside the rooms.

But for the price and new rooms, it is a bargain.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

saying this i had a bad experience in gabion hotel, left a cup of red wine behind to see when back from dinner buy back..a baby cockroach. never booked that place anymore since maxi is next to it and the best so far for me.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Ur having foursome?
lolzzz
a little more than tat
me & a friend of mine plan to hv orgy
2guys 3girls 1room
Old 15-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
lolzzz
a little more than tat
me & a friend of mine plan to hv orgy
2guys 3girls 1room
1st you must get the girls to agree. Usually only girls from same house then only possible. But not guarantee.
2nd must check with hotel for 5 adults staying in a room.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
1st you must get the girls to agree. Usually only girls from same house then only possible. But not guarantee.
^ If willing to spend a bit more, just get 1 normal room on top of the suite. Then during "play time" everybody just move over to the suite
Old 15-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yalor...i was wondering if the gals agreed with orgy...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-03-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ If willing to spend a bit more, just get 1 normal room on top of the suite. Then during "play time" everybody just move over to the suite
If like this confirm no issues.
Old 15-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yalor...i was wondering if the gals agreed with orgy...
Chances are.......slim. my guess only.
Old 15-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chances are.......slim. my guess only.
exactly what I thought becos in my heydays tried to arrange in various cities but to no avail....once tired to arrange a fshow in Thailandi and no takers...meaning NO friends (around 15pax) willing to perform and the gal already agreed to the fee...end up we watch lesbian show...

strip naked and bbbj in ktv or private rooms are common...tarma (2gals 1 guy) ok done...so far cannot get gals to agree on orgy or guys to fshow...

Old 15-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if orgy better take junior suite in 21 karimun
connected rooms via balcony
Old 15-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
exactly what I thought becos in my heydays tried to arrange in various cities but to no avail....once tired to arrange a fshow in Thailandi and no takers...meaning NO friends (around 15pax) willing to perform and the gal already agreed to the fee...end up we watch lesbian show...

strip naked and bbbj in ktv or private rooms are common...tarma (2gals 1 guy) ok done...so far cannot get gals to agree on orgy or guys to fshow...
2 girls 1 guy still slightly higher chance.
Orgy unless you willing to tip and the girls urgently need money.
And also not possible on syt.
High chance orgy takers will be those older ones. Again is only my guess.
Old 15-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
2 girls 1 guy still slightly higher chance.
Orgy unless you willing to tip and the girls urgently need money.
And also not possible on syt.
High chance orgy takers will be those older ones. Again is only my guess.
haha...quite true and agreed...no more keen to try any rough stuff...leave it to younger guys...taking things easy...

Old 15-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
1 night become 3 nights unplanned trip
🤣🤣🤣. cewek left on the final day cry in room,$ mai take but i squeeze into her bag, cry at lobby, ojek come still cry. sometime we treat them good they become attached to us after all they also have feelings so pls treat them nicley. will be back soon to RTF . koko kengng i msg u liao u later

Vilia 58a

looks: 7/10 with make up lol (1 juta)
fj: 7/10
body: slim
skin tone : dark
no ky need: smooth entry in and out
total shots 3 nights - unload 10 rounds

as for other cost u can refer to my other post its about the same ktv and all pricing.
Cb you. Every trip you go every girl sure liam you kau kau..
If you go 100 times, then all girls become your sayang.
Like this say correct Bo?
You message me your date on next trip for what?
I cannot go with you because I buaay song even you mentioned want pay my ferry and my suite. I still don't want go.
You want me see your sayang cry again at lobby?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1