The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am I suffering from ED? Need bro advice

Recently when having sex with my CO, penis will go soft after pumping her for a while. I still can regain my erection back after a while but it's getting frustrating. No problem with i pcc or hj in MP. I'm only 36 yo and not on any medication. Any advice? Thanks
Old 29-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Re: Am I suffering from ED? Need bro advice

Made a trip to thang yi in jb to look for dr jojo for juagen and ask for solution. Damn, too long never go juagen liao. The pain was almost unbearable, the pain extended from balls to kidney sia..jojo say my all traffic jam liao but hengs overall didi still okay. Just have to drink less and go for a few more treatment.
Old 29-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!

Sounds psychological.
Old 29-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS do you have any weight issue? Also have you tried checking your blood sugar? Is it in the normal range?
Old 29-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
TS do you have any weight issue? Also have you tried checking your blood sugar? Is it in the normal range?
I'm 183 / 70kg.. ard normal range. Blood sugar level will have yo check.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

You can try herb called UBI Jaga can find it in those malay shops medical shops at Joo Chiat. YOu can take that everyday 2 tablets for a 1week. And add another herb called Tunjuk langit super 2 tablets following week.

Then maintain 2 tablets of each once or twice a week. You should be fine
Old 30-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
Recently when having sex with my CO, penis will go soft after pumping her for a while. I still can regain my erection back after a while but it's getting frustrating. No problem with i pcc or hj in MP. I'm only 36 yo and not on any medication. Any advice? Thanks

Such issues can have a variety of causes. Too frequent of sex, masturbation, whether you are in good health or not, can influence whether you develop ED.

Do you have a habit of trying to fuck as hard and long as possible, such that your dick becomes insensitive due to over-exertion? That might also be a cause. It happened to me last time. Now my problem is making sure PE is kept at bay, rather than worrying about ED.

Cutting down on frequency and adopting a regular exercise program will help, provided you are DDF and don't have other health issues.
Old 30-07-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
You can try herb called UBI Jaga can find it in those malay shops medical shops at Joo Chiat. YOu can take that everyday 2 tablets for a 1week. And add another herb called Tunjuk langit super 2 tablets following week.

Thanks bro for the advice. Will have a look around joo chiat
Old 30-07-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour View Post
Such issues can have a variety of causes. Too frequent of sex, masturbation, whether you are in good health or not, can influence whether you develop ED.

Do you have a habit of trying to fuck as hard and long as possible, such that your dick becomes insensitive due to over-exertion? That might also be a cause. It happened to me last time. Now my problem is making sure PE is kept at bay, rather than worrying about ED.

Cutting down on frequency and adopting a regular exercise program will help, provided you are DDF and don't have other health issues.
Yes, i tend to go fuck hard initially, think i gotta slow down the pace abit. Overall i think I'm still on the healthy side as frequent running and soccer. Bro, what's DDF? Guess i should cut down to only twice per week instead.

Thanks for the advice too
Old 30-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post

How does this herb work? What is the process by which it weaves its magic?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-07-2018, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
Yes, i tend to go fuck hard initially, think i gotta slow down the pace abit. Overall i think I'm still on the healthy side as frequent running and soccer. Bro, what's DDF? Guess i should cut down to only twice per week instead.

Thanks for the advice too
DDF = Drug and disease free

Exercise is v important. Improved my sex life tremendously.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
darklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to haijack this thread but I am also facing the same problem.

But my problem is my dick can be hard at the beginning of the stage.

But my gf is very hard to penetrate and she will keep pushing me back when i try to insert my penis.

Subsequent when she relax liao and ready for me insertion, my penis already soft le.

In this case, do I have ED and if not, do any bros got any advise for me?
Old 10-08-2018, 01:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklove View Post

In this case, do I have ED and if not, do any bros got any advise for me?
Yes you do have ED. It is probably caused by the fact that your girlfriend's initial reaction to your attempted insertions. It changes your mindset and extinguishes the excitement.

The end result is that your dick goes soft.

Conduct and experiment by trying with another girl to see whether the same thing happens. If it doesn't then that confirms my analysis of the situation.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-08-2018, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hijacking this topic cause i seem to have the same issue. could having not enough sleep be an issue? im guessing it could but on top of ED, sometimes cumming doesn't feel as shiok anymore.

Or could it be an STD? Even flings ill wear condom, but bj usually dont wear condom (unless its an ML, but i once had an ML who just gave me raw)

*edit: additional info, i also used to jack off once every 2-3 days. would that affect?
Old 19-08-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
used to jack off once every 2-3 days. would that affect?
Actually personally i don't think your pcc frequency is too excessive but you can try reducing your pcc frequency and see if it makes a difference though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1