The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 19-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
Avanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 🍒🍒 YOLO, Ava Naomi 🍒��

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyLow12 View Post
Ava, here is my almost forgotton fr..

It wasn't ez to have a last minute booking.. due to long work hours
Tried my luck to get a late booking last week, which I got it after serveral tries. fast hand fast leg and head for the agreed location.

She is really immaculate in every depatment of service of what bros mentioned earlier post, which I do not want to repeat.

ez to break ice for shy guys who wanted her service... this is no "bull".

She's a gem... treat her well and you will be reciprocate

Will RTF.
Thanks for your FR dearie. See ya soon 😉

My Write Up Thread ~ https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692476

My Website ~ www.avanaomixxo.com
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 27-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 0
Lindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Such a small world eh LOL! Iím still in shock Kekeke
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 27-08-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Avanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyxoxo View Post
Such a small world eh LOL! Iím still in shock Kekeke
Haha, ho seh bo? Still eh lim bo hahahaha!

Old 27-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 0
Lindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLindyxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanaomi View Post
Haha, ho seh bo? Still eh lim bo hahahaha!
Jinja Super hosehhh ah! Drink with u how eh Lim also buay Lim de lolx ..I text u after my dinner k!
Old 27-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyxoxo View Post
Jinja Super hosehhh ah! Drink with u how eh Lim also buay Lim de lolx ..I text u after my dinner k!
Hahaha, mai an ni kuan gong, mah qiam i super hardcore alcoholic lol. Now buey lim liao haha. Ok, text me bah.

Old 01-09-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ssked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked her and had no regrets. Very friendly and massage was good! Highly recommended
Old 02-09-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssked View Post
Booked her and had no regrets. Very friendly and massage was good! Highly recommended
Woah Mr Tall guy, surprise to see your FR hehe. Nevertheless, thank you 🤗

Old Today, 08:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Dear all,
I will not be working for time being. Will be out of reached. Shall see you when you see me. Take care. Adios!

Advert Space Available