The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Like tat the girl must pay u instead.
There was once in hadyai, i booked a laos pretty syt wl age about 20 for overnight. Inside the room, after washing up, both of us got on to bed naked, she then lied down on the bed with her legs open ready to let me fuck, so i put a pillow under her buttock, spread out her legs a little and started playing with her cheebye , she didnt move, neither did she moan, then spontaneously she took out her hp and started to chat with her (bf) i guess. She motioned to me with her finger to remain quiet and so i showed my thumbs up.

From here, her cheebye was all mine, i slowly dig her cheebye, spread open her cheebye lips to see whats inside, i use my index finger to dig and go round her cheebye, i use my cock to rub her cheebye, dip, fuck and plunge into her cheebye etc etc, almost anything that u can imagine of whilst she continue to play with her hp. And all along, her cheebye was open to me very willingly to do whatever that i wanted , to her cheebye without a single protest.

Wow!!! that was really great. That was a really heart pumping experience.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 20-03-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Tats a real cheebye experience! Gd write-up, broSohbuckkong!😂
Old 21-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
anyone going next month april?

Yo. Did PM u. But u never reply
Old 21-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
From here, her cheebye was all mine, i slowly dig her cheebye, spread open her cheebye lips to see whats inside, i use my index finger to dig and go round her cheebye, i use my cock to rub her cheebye, dip, fuck and plunge into her cheebye etc etc, almost anything that u can imagine of whilst she continue to play with her hp. And all along, her cheebye was open to me very willingly to do whatever that i wanted , to her cheebye without a single protest.

Wow!!! that was really great. That was a really heart pumping experience.
Walau .. That's A Good One Bro ...Very Rare Type Also

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Yo. Did PM u. But u never reply
pm replied
Old 22-03-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai - FR 19 to 21 Mar

Hi guys, Im back after a 3d2n TB trip.

Left Sg 11.40am ferry on Sindo ferry. Reached Jetty in 1.5hr,
As usual, lots of taxi/ojek touting at the TB terminal. We just "wave and say No" and halfway saw a "old time/long time ojek, now taxi driver". We immediately engage his service to the dismay of 1 persistent driver following us all d way fm d jetty.

Reach Hotel H3 in 10mins. Check-in and observed there's a "grandfather clock" with "PURI INDRA" word. Wonder if H3 is the old puri indra hotel.

Counter service was good. The hotel is quite decent, very basic accommodation, clean and not smelly (as 1 bro said), just liveable @S$23 (walk-in is at a little higher different prices)
Im not arguing over a budgeted $23 rm. Just wifi, soap, toothpaste/brush, 2 thin white clean towel, toilet rolls, 2 bot aqua. plain open cupboard, no safe box.

Half hr later went to Villa. Was told old Ruko and most other places were gone. No disco already. Santana has closed long ago and Bravo is gone.
Villa area was "shrink" too.
Very limited ceweks there around the time we reached.
After looking, recce all the several houses, being easy-going, chin-chai type of person we are, settled for 3 ceweks from H14, priced fm 800K to 1 juta.

1 hr or so later, after our lunch, the ceweks were waiting for us at d hotel lobby.

After intro, abit chit-chat, 1st round after cleaning up, showering. Then its resting and TV time, more chit-chat.

Note: I won't be talking about "our privacy" or the ceweks' looks, as i believe "to each his own" , u do your thing , i do mine. easy-going own time own target.

In the evening 6.30pm, went long beach for our sumptuous seafood, damaged were near 600K (s$20 each), all happy taken into consideration we had a steamed "gor-her", black pepper prawns, a plate shell, kailan vege, omellette onion eggs, 3 avocado n 3 coconuts.

Dinner finished and 8.30pm its singing karaoke time @Paradise wailing and croacking till 12.30pm.

Called it a nite after 2nd missionary.

2nd day, morning complimentary bfast are normal simple fried rice, fried noodle, kopi or tea. Half boiled eggs and toasted breads had to ask the waiter to make, after seeing other bros there eating.
There's no sign or info, so "monkey-see-monkey-do", asked and we got our bread and eggs.

Relax time after bfast, other 2 kakis went to their rooms.
I alone walked round the small town to recce abit, looking up , down and around the amenities around.

Around 10.30am, we sat @nearby kopi tiam, drink n titbits, chatting and sharing abt our last nite mission.
till 1pm, no lunch as some of us had eaten quite abit.
So lunch was skipped and early dinner planned.

Early dinner at 5pm was at a small shop "sop ikan" ( beside long beach)

We had bbq prawn, 2 type fish, sea shell (one of my kaki just love to lick and eat "hum", dont know Y hehe)

As we are those "slow and steady type", after dinner ,back to hotel and the nite were spent in the hotel room. While another kaki went down kopi shop again.
Around 9.30pm, i took a slow walks to recce the right side.
Saw K-ONE karaoke, with walking distance from the hotel,
so went back hotel and shouted "fall-in" my kakis.

This K-ONE karaoke package charges, type 1 to 3, fm rp195k to rp380K, incl tax.
So took the type 3 package to croon away our nite till 12.30am.

Next day, 3rd day, had bfast, laze around waiting to check out and return Sg 2pm ferry.
Ferry booking done by hotel staff @rp15K/pax.
Till we meet again, arigatok

Last edited by Leoman4848; 22-03-2018 at 02:33 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 22-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Walau .. That's A Good One Bro ...Very Rare Type Also
Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong.
Old 22-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
Hi guys, Im back after a 3d2n TB trip.

Left Sg 11.40am ferry on Sindo ferry. Reached Jetty in 1.5hr,
As usual, lots of taxi/ojek touting at the TB terminal. We just "wave and say No" and halfway saw a "old time/long time ojek, now taxi driver". We immediately engage his service to the dismay of 1 persistent driver following us all d way fm d jetty.

Reach Hotel H3 in 10mins. Check-in and observed there's a "grandfather clock" with "PURI INDRA" word. Wonder if H3 is the old puri indra hotel.

Counter service was good. The hotel is quite decent, very basic accommodation, clean and not smelly (as 1 bro said), just liveable @S$23 (walk-in is at a little higher different prices)
Im not arguing over a budgeted $23 rm. Just wifi, soap, toothpaste/brush, 2 thin white clean towel, toilet rolls, 2 bot aqua. plain open cupboard, no safe box.

Half hr later went to Villa. Was told old Ruko and most other places were gone. No disco already. Santana has closed long ago and Bravo is gone.
Villa area was "shrink" too.
Very limited ceweks there around the time we reached.
After looking, recce all the several houses, being easy-going, chin-chai type of person we are, settled for 3 ceweks from H14, priced fm 800K to 1 juta.

1 hr or so later, after our lunch, the ceweks were waiting for us at d hotel lobby.

After intro, abit chit-chat, 1st round after cleaning up, showering. Then its resting and TV time, more chit-chat.

Note: I won't be talking about "our privacy" or the ceweks' looks, as i believe "to each his own" , u do your thing , i do mine. easy-going own time own target.

In the evening 6.30pm, went long beach for our sumptuous seafood, damaged were near 600K (s$20 each), all happy taken into consideration we had a steamed "gor-her", black pepper prawns, a plate shell, kailan vege, omellette onion eggs, 3 avocado n 3 coconuts.

Dinner finished and 8.30pm its singing karaoke time @Paradise wailing and croacking till 12.30pm.

Called it a nite after 2nd missionary.

2nd day, morning complimentary bfast are normal simple fried rice, fried noodle, kopi or tea. Half boiled eggs and toasted breads had to ask the waiter to make, after seeing other bros there eating.
There's no sign or info, so "monkey-see-monkey-do", asked and we got our bread and eggs.

Relax time after bfast, other 2 kakis went to their rooms.
I alone walked round the small town to recce abit, looking up , down and around the amenities around.

Around 10.30am, we sat @nearby kopi tiam, drink n titbits, chatting and sharing abt our last nite mission.
till 1pm, no lunch as some of us had eaten quite abit.
So lunch was skipped and early dinner planned.

Early dinner at 5pm was at a small shop "sop ikan" ( beside long beach)

We had bbq prawn, 2 type fish, sea shell (one of my kaki just love to lick and eat "hum", dont know Y hehe)

As we are those "slow and steady type", after dinner ,back to hotel and the nite were spent in the hotel room. While another kaki went down kopi shop again.
Around 9.30pm, i took a slow walks to recce the right side.
Saw K-ONE karaoke, with walking distance from the hotel,
so went back hotel and shouted "fall-in" my kakis.

This K-ONE karaoke package charges, type 1 to 3, fm rp195k to rp380K, incl tax.
So took the type 3 package to croon away our nite till 12.30am.

Next day, 3rd day, had bfast, laze around waiting to check out and return Sg 2pm ferry.
Ferry booking done by hotel staff @rp15K/pax.
Till we meet again, arigatok
your 2nd night no girl booking? only 1st night?
Old 22-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sumbong lor. coz service ok, gd gfe, no complaint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
your 2nd night no girl booking? only 1st night?
Old 23-03-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
Check-in and observed there's a "grandfather clock" with "PURI INDRA" word. Wonder if H3 is the old puri indra hotel.
Yes. Formerly known as Puri Indra. Opp it was former Rasa Sayang hotel and now known as Balai View. At S$23 cheap leow lah. Come with complimentary bfast, wifi. Better than some other budget hotels which i rather not comment.

Thank you
Old 23-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

rates $1- 10660 current exchange rate at balai now
Old 24-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you might experience delay...
If you going Sun morning or
rtn Sun evening.
Old 24-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do you all money change in sg or at balai before travelling over to TB.
Old 24-03-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
rates $1- 10660 current exchange rate at balai now
Oh...Thanks For The Info Bro ... Upz You

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
you might experience delay...
If you going Sun morning or
rtn Sun evening.
That's Why Never Go Or Return During Weekends Or Holidays Even To Batam

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
Do you all money change in sg or at balai before travelling over to TB.
TBK better rates.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1