The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomax View Post
last night is my second day go to PW food court , after learn so many times lesson from PRC (step to sinking boat , so i steady wait and slowly eyes scan all those potential " seller " at level 1 ACE
i take some times to chit chat with uncle at there ,sharing expriance is caring
on this moment , got alot Prc pass by and they act like hunger wolf into rob my little money
after scan for awhile, one cute Vietnamese come to me and this gal know speak mandarin and cantonis that quiet make me surprise .
Here is my FR (master of prc : sengseng pls give me more hint for my better hunting experience.

Name : Lele
Race: Vietnam
BJ : 7/10
F/J : 10/10 ( not rush for time )
GFE : 10/10
Damage : 100
This is my second times for second day at kl,i have a good fun ,muahahaha
Thank you for viewing
Nice FR there. Ytd wind velocity so high you also go there argh. Wah! You must be a member of D'Kamikaze club then. Anyway my sifu told me; according to the recent (FSJR) Fowls Service Journal Report, overall the Popiah team's rating is higher than the Big Green Team.
From my own artless perspective is " Luv at first sight is another thing and finding the right chemistry is another thing".Sometimes Chicken and Duck talks also can find the right chemistry. Me just blowing water.

Last edited by sengseng; 02-08-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckerBB View Post
I never try FL there . Any good recommendation ?
I would say it all depends on your own preference. Since they cum in all sizes and shapes. In this Gallus Gallus Farm. You may find species like Young Gallus Gallus, bantan ,dorking, cochin China, cornish, gallinacean, turkey and etc. You can also find prehistoric dino fowls breeding there too. Happy Hunting. KEKEKE

Last edited by sengseng; 02-08-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
I dun agree with you and sengseng either. My 3 cents is One man's meat is always another man's poison. KEKEKE
Hahaha....you added another cent (normally 2 cents' worth) ...so the KING has spoken. Sometimes, kiwi like me (used to eat leaves) can also die fast if eats cats (miao-miao) or drink Mongolian horse milk

Stick to one if she is very good, but if you want to risk "flip car" or "sink boat" pay and test cars or boat, one day you will find your preference.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Hahaha....you added another cent (normally 2 cents' worth) ...so the KING has spoken. Sometimes, kiwi like me (used to eat leaves) can also die fast if eats cats (miao-miao) or drink Mongolian horse milk

Stick to one if she is very good, but if you want to risk "flip car" or "sink boat" pay and test cars or boat, one day you will find your preference.
I knew you will say tat. Sifu, Inflation ma, now 3 cents is only worth last time's 2 cent ma. Apa pun naik. You can say tat I am King of Dire Straits now.
Now tat your Highness the King of Kings have spoken. We will definitely follow your royal advise and stick to one and play monogamy instead of polygamy.
Maybe I have used the wrong Big Elephant Glue all this while, nothing seems to stick. Maybe its becos I am a Bald Stick or maybe I should try the UHU glue for a change.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I knew you will say tat. Sifu, Inflation ma, now 3 cents is only worth last time's 2 cent ma. Apa pun naik. You can say tat I am King of Dire Straits now.
Now tat your Highness the King of Kings have spoken. We will definitely follow your royal advise and stick to one and play monogamy instead of polygamy.
Maybe I have used the wrong Big Elephant Glue all this while, nothing seems to stick. Maybe its becos I am a Bald Stick or maybe I should try the UHU glue for a change.
I am just like Futaba now....got stuck by China-made super glue called 502 Super Glue........made from leaf extracts!

Last time I used to apply the 3F principles (Find, Fuck and Forget)...but now, it is still 3F (Find, Fuck and Forget to go home!)
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Redsn0w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice FR there. Ytd wind velocity so high you also go there argh. Wah! You must be a member of D'Kamikaze club then. Anyway my sifu told me; according to the recent (FSJR) Fowls Service Journal Report, overall the Popiah team's rating is higher than the Big Green Team.
From my own artless perspective is " Luv at first sight is another thing and finding the right chemistry is another thing".Sometimes Chicken and Duck talks also can find the right chemistry. Me just blowing water.
Ah, serious? Then like dat hard to FR, otherwise FR from behind Roti car
Old 02-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am just like Futaba now....got stuck by China-made super glue called 502 Super Glue........made from leaf extracts!

Last time I used to apply the 3F principles (Find, Fuck and Forget)...but now, it is still 3F (Find, Fuck and Forget to go home!)
Woi Woi Woi....u guys there having fun & left me alone.
Now pull me in the water also ar.....
Btw I didn't know nowadays China made super glue are so effective...kekeke
Old 02-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Woi Woi Woi....u guys there having fun & left me alone.
Now pull me in the water also ar.....
Btw I didn't know nowadays China made super glue are so effective...kekeke
The most sticky glue manufactured in a place in China called Heart Shake

BTW, when are you coming over to KL again? By Dec 2102, world ending oledi, make full use of the time before that day
Old 02-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

BTW, when are you coming over to KL again? By Dec 2102, world ending oledi, make full use of the time before that day
Is it true the paradise is ending?
So where r we to go?
Old 02-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xiaomax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Normally, those Vietnam Boat People tend to sink boat one! You are lucky or because you paid more money??

Anyway, listen to sengseng, the undisputed KING OF ACE, sure no sink boat or flip car one.
RM 100 is normal charges la out of 100 shit u will found 1 is diamond
Old 02-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xiaomax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yeah that is on 1 august .... yesterday i go second times on afternoon and today is 3 rd times again , i get infection of popiah poison on my history , master seng seng pls pull me out well tomorrow is time to go back and stop my craziness..
btw i saw a very pretty prc sit under bamboo tree , yesterday she wear a yellow skirt , master of prc seng seng can u tell me what is her name and how many % step into sinking boat for this prc
Old 02-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
AlanW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After bedminton for 3 hours , now is my time to say hello to sengseng G/D ~ scout around first and aim for new arrived mui mui

Let me check :-

Money = Ready
Condom = Ready
Car = Ready

Time to move
Old 03-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanW View Post
After bedminton for 3 hours , now is my time to say hello to sengseng G/D ~ scout around first and aim for new arrived mui mui

Let me check :-

Money = Ready
Condom = Ready
Car = Ready

Time to move
I am going there tonight....one added check for me

Sperm = Enough and ready
(No need to check condom, they provide)
Old 03-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,

End of the world 2012 deferred.. After general elections first...
Old 04-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am going there tonight....one added check for me

Sperm = Enough and ready
(No need to check condom, they provide)
HHmmm...I tot Ye Hua gone back Sugar Mountain?
Looking for pussy cat izzit?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1