The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
2 full seasons and the damn coach still likes to keep faith with them when its obvious to even the blind that the reds will never ever win with this bunch of Ah Klopp's godsons.
It was frustrating to watch Liverpool losing a game with 2 school boy errors... It was CL final, only the top players play, not any street players. I always maintain my dislike of Klopp but I still hope the best for Liverpool... No trophy, Liverpool cabinet is quite empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
You two littat Kong goot meh? I sensed that a certain clown is cuming to bark yu all soon Liao !
He pops out when Liverpool wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool back to square one! Won nothing again n struggled for 4th placing.
I don't see any improvement @all.
BPL total 1 less point.

Last edited by naemlo; 27-05-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old 27-05-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Football is full of emotion and passion.
Fans always want their team to win.
But sending death threats to players and their families is not acceptable.
We feel the pain and together we will be stronger.
Do not be a coward.
Old 28-05-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Liverpool should have been the Champions.

Unfortunately, Real came to the game with a master plan which was very obvious.

Painful but you guys will get stronger.

Pierre.
Their master plan is the scum Ramos.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Loris Karius should thank his lucky stars he is not Colombian like Andrés Escobar(Damn that surname sounds familiar here), who was shot dead a few weeks after scoring an own goal back in World cup 1994.
As for the death threats, just long-suffering passionate fans venting their hurt for the 2 "kelong" schboy errors, no real malice intended just like i want to break both his hands with a hammer.
Very telling after the game, only RM players and later a reds coaching staff came to console him. Gonna to be very hard for Karius to regain the trust of his fellow reds and for that matter, the Reds fans around the world.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Loris Karius should thank his lucky stars he is not Colombian like Andrés Escobar(Damn that surname sounds familiar here), who was shot dead a few weeks after scoring an own goal back in World cup 1994.
As for the death threats, just long-suffering passionate fans venting their hurt for the 2 "kelong" schboy errors, no real malice intended just like i want to break both his hands with a hammer.
Very telling after the game, only RM players and later a reds coaching staff came to console him. Gonna to be very hard for Karius to regain the trust of his fellow reds and for that matter, the Reds fans around the world.
There are rumours going round in the arab quarters that the Egyptian mafia has put out a contract on Ramos to maim him.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Hope Ah klopp can get rid some of his godsons for pool sake next season ! YNWA !
You are kidding right, it should be for Ah Klopp's sake, not the Reds, that he shows his liability godsons in defence the door. Next season is his 3rd full season, the clocking is ticking, Tick Tock, if he still can't win any trophy. Sooner or later, the reds fans will turn on him for his stubborn attitude.
Anyway,managers cum and go but the club will still live on to fight another day. YNWA!
Old 28-05-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
There are rumours going round in the arab quarters that the Egyptian mafia has put out a contract on Ramos to maim him.
Best is to sent a suicide squad to Russia next month for Ramos.
Scum of a player.
Old 28-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Its a little ironic, normally the team with the top scorer won't probably be far off from the top yet The Reds still remains fourth as last season....
Old 28-05-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Its a little ironic, normally the team with the top scorer won't probably be far off from the top yet The Reds still remains fourth as last season....
It is simple, Salah scored while defence leaked in goals thus losing or drawing more than winning match. Liverpool scored more goals but still struggled to be 4th.

Old 28-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Their master plan is the scum Ramos.
Well, in modern day football every team needs "a plan".

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
If we were not seriously challenging for the CL at the same time then i would agree with you.

Bottom line we have batted way above our limits last season, all things considered.

At the start of this year, who would have thought we would finish Top 4 let alone reach the final of the CL? Some fans both in this forum and outside in general were even calling for Klopp to get the sack.

Its obvious our squad lacks serious depth. This has to be rectified over the summer. FSG need to back Klopp similar to it getting genuine top class quality like VVD and Keita for him. Priority now seems to be a genuine world class GK and a proper replacement for our trident attack(none of this piecemeal stuff like Lallana, Solanke, Ings etc).

At the same time i think Klopp needs to get rid of his GK coach John Achterberg as well. To me Achterberg is part of our GK problem together with both Karius and Mignolet. He also needs to find a capable number 2 if Buvac aint returning over the summer.

To sum it up, Klopp needs to be ruthless over the summer to address the obvious problems. I wish him happy holidays first and thank him for still doing a marvellous job last season.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The players can hold the heads up high and be proud with this achievement. There is sadness but with limited resources the team have done well!!! PUNDEH fans will continue to whine but that should not be a problem. Real fan will back the team and not poke the COCK from the back.

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 28-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
U think they were really consoling Karius? Real Madrid players probably were thanking him for the 2 gifted goals ! LOL
To me, it was even worst than schoolboy error especially the 1st goal.It was basic situational awareness, even a trained chimpanzee could do better than him. If he's Japanese, I think they would have given him a samurai sword n ask him to do his own harakiri...
Karius should leave the team n never step into Anfield forever.

Last edited by countryman; 28-05-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Quote: Liverpool will get around €31.6 million in market pool plus €56.2m in performance based making grand total of €87.8 million if they manage to win the champions league and €83.3 million if they lose the final

From: https://www.totalsportek.com/money/u...e-prize-money/

Even though Liverpool finished 4th again, financially the club earned much more money this season. The injury situation is quite bad too. We could have finished much higher if Can, Ox, Lallana were fit. This will allow us to rotate players.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

It has been a couple of days but the disappointment from the Champions League defeat feels fresh.

I feel Oxlade-Chamberlain will be an important player next season and it is unfortunate with the bad injury.

Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain in the midfield three sounds promising, and Klopp probably needs an Matic or Kante type of player to have a solid foundation.

Signing Nabil Fekir will be good as he is the captain of Lyon and will bring his leadership qualities to Liverpool together with that tricky left foot.

I really feel for Karius as no player would wish to be in a bitter situation but it has to be either Oblak or Alisson next season standing at Liverpool's goal.

One of Klopp's attributes is the ability to improve players, and I hope he pushes hard to train Gomez, Woodburn and Grujic or it is back to the transfer market.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1