The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

You're a bit of a twit too for copying over the image in your reply. All this does is make it harder for me to do housekeeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
I seriously think this babyger bro is a farking asshole.
What good does it do you to post a fellow bro photo with a maid here on a sex forum? You dont gain anything from it yet you spread his photo here for all to see!

Even if he was not careful and took a photo with his lover, babyger you are a fellow bro, you find it very amusing to post his photo here?

损人利己 (get others into trouble to benefit yourself!)
i can still understand, because you gain.
损人不利己 (get others into trouble WITHOUT benefit oneself)

Low end scum who only posts on Screwing Maids thread because his life got nothing else. Bloody idiot!!

Big brother Sam, please remove this post of babyger’s and its related photos, including thode quoted in the replies. Some guys are just idiots!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting more daring and it's getting more easier as I keep knowing more maid. Those who up the maid living near their home, say next block, got any issue? Now, Know another maid, thru apps. Meet up and happened she is a maid next to my block. Should I go ahead and screw or I am thinking, no screw but just touch touch kiss kiss only. Really hard decision for an old man to make.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Getting more daring and it's getting more easier as I keep knowing more maid. Those who up the maid living near their home, say next block, got any issue? Now, Know another maid, thru apps. Meet up and happened she is a maid next to my block. Should I go ahead and screw or I am thinking, no screw but just touch touch kiss kiss only. Really hard decision for an old man to make.
bro we can make decision and do the deeds for you

rem no risk no gain
Old 27-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!

Going to meet up with the maid i went jogging with tonight. But too bad tonight cant jog since she got her period. Thinking of doing something else
Old 27-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!

Tonight gonna meet up with the maid i went jogging with. But too bad tonight cant jog since she got her period. Thinking of doing something else
Old 27-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many righteous human begins talking about the right thing to do in a sex forum

QUOTE=Jtjan;17386724]I seriously think this babyger bro is a farking asshole.
What good does it do you to post a fellow bro photo with a maid here on a sex forum? You dont gain anything from it yet you spread his photo here for all to see!

Even if he was not careful and took a photo with his lover, babyger you are a fellow bro, you find it very amusing to post his photo here?

损人利己 (get others into trouble to benefit yourself!)
i can still understand, because you gain.
损人不利己 (get others into trouble WITHOUT benefit oneself)

Low end scum who only posts on Screwing Maids thread because his life got nothing else. Bloody idiot!!

Big brother Sam, please remove this post of babyger’s and its related photos, including thode quoted in the replies. Some guys are just idiots![/QUOTE]
Old 27-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Tonight gonna meet up with the maid i went jogging with. But too bad tonight cant jog since she got her period. Thinking of doing something else
Old 27-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Tonight going to meet the maid that i went jogging with. But too bad tonight cant jog since she got period. Thinking of doing something else hehe
Old 27-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You're a bit of a twit too for copying over the image in your reply. All this does is make it harder for me to do housekeeping.

<image deleted>
Paiseh paiseh...
I forgot to delete the photo in my quote.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=babyger;17390541]Many righteous human begins talking about the right thing to do in ...

I think you're missing the point and might have misunderstood the meaning of sex forum

1. Just imagine it's your face plastered on the net, and in a sex forum.

2. And just because we surf sex forum doesn't mean that make us less righteous.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to orchard tower tea dance instead, who was there yesterday. So crowded, I am not the only old guy there
So happy to find out, only one need to pay the entrance, the other one is free.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Yesterday met up with the maid. Haha kept on touching her while walking with her. Went to a seluded corner in a void deck and made her bj and hj me.
Old 28-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post
Yesterday met up with the maid. Haha kept on touching her while walking with her. Went to a seluded corner in a void deck and made her bj and hj me.

Lucky u.. maids are really sluts.. i start touching them after introduction.. 30 secs after knowing them haha
Old 28-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can bring to hotel liao....

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 28-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You got any picture of her ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1