The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 25-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kimmysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Never take pic together with your fb
Its ok if u r single
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5282 / Power: 14
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

I can imagine
The zookeeper throwing a piece of meat
To the crocodiles
Up u bro. 😊
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Is the lucky bro here?
This old guy is dead meat if he happened to be a married family man
You are indirectly destroying a family and lives maybe. Hopefully no tragedy news headline the picture you see is the guy. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPan View Post
Usually if they let the maid take picture together is single one.
Not necessary true. Don't think you can score point if you are defensive. It raise suspect unless they are after your monies or they desire to get screw.

Last edited by Oldboyboy; 26-05-2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1253 / Power: 15
milffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Who is her??!!

Oh my he looks like shit, no wonder need to pay to find maid

ONS
can u dance?

Let me welcome u the WORLD OF ONS and FLINGS, everyone wants A Piece of the MILF MEISTER
Old 26-05-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 8
Jtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Is the lucky bro here?
I seriously think this babyger bro is a farking asshole.
What good does it do you to post a fellow bro photo with a maid here on a sex forum? You dont gain anything from it yet you spread his photo here for all to see!

Even if he was not careful and took a photo with his lover, babyger you are a fellow bro, you find it very amusing to post his photo here?

损人利己 (get others into trouble to benefit yourself!)
i can still understand, because you gain.
损人不利己 (get others into trouble WITHOUT benefit oneself)

Low end scum who only posts on Screwing Maids thread because his life got nothing else. Bloody idiot!!

Big brother Sam, please remove this post of babyger’s and its related photos, including thode quoted in the replies. Some guys are just idiots!
Old 26-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

You're a bit of a twit too for copying over the image in your reply. All this does is make it harder for me to do housekeeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
I seriously think this babyger bro is a farking asshole.
What good does it do you to post a fellow bro photo with a maid here on a sex forum? You dont gain anything from it yet you spread his photo here for all to see!

Even if he was not careful and took a photo with his lover, babyger you are a fellow bro, you find it very amusing to post his photo here?

Low end scum who only posts on Screwing Maids thread because his life got nothing else. Bloody idiot!!

Big brother Sam, please remove this post of babyger’s and its related photos, including thode quoted in the replies. Some guys are just idiots!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 26-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting more daring and it's getting more easier as I keep knowing more maid. Those who up the maid living near their home, say next block, got any issue? Now, Know another maid, thru apps. Meet up and happened she is a maid next to my block. Should I go ahead and screw or I am thinking, no screw but just touch touch kiss kiss only. Really hard decision for an old man to make.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5896 / Power: 10
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Getting more daring and it's getting more easier as I keep knowing more maid. Those who up the maid living near their home, say next block, got any issue? Now, Know another maid, thru apps. Meet up and happened she is a maid next to my block. Should I go ahead and screw or I am thinking, no screw but just touch touch kiss kiss only. Really hard decision for an old man to make.
bro we can make decision and do the deeds for you

rem no risk no gain

Min 5 Points For Exchange please
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Mirage199737 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Going to meet up with the maid i went jogging with tonight. But too bad tonight cant jog since she got her period. Thinking of doing something else
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Tonight gonna meet up with the maid i went jogging with. But too bad tonight cant jog since she got her period. Thinking of doing something else
Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
babyger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many righteous human begins talking about the right thing to do in a sex forum

QUOTE=Jtjan;17386724]I seriously think this babyger bro is a farking asshole.

Big brother Sam, please remove this post of babyger’s and its related photos, including thode quoted in the replies. Some guys are just idiots![/QUOTE]
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Tonight gonna meet up with the maid i went jogging with. But too bad tonight cant jog since she got her period. Thinking of doing something else
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

Tonight going to meet the maid that i went jogging with. But too bad tonight cant jog since she got period. Thinking of doing something else hehe
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 8
Jtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to beholdJtjan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You're a bit of a twit too for copying over the image in your reply. All this does is make it harder for me to do housekeeping.

<image deleted>
Paiseh paiseh...
I forgot to delete the photo in my quote.
Old Today, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 17
TheGreatOne is a name known to allTheGreatOne is a name known to allTheGreatOne is a name known to allTheGreatOne is a name known to allTheGreatOne is a name known to allTheGreatOne is a name known to all
[QUOTE=babyger;17390541]Many righteous human begins talking about the right thing to do in ...

I think you're missing the point and might have misunderstood the meaning of sex forum

1. Just imagine it's your face plastered on the net, and in a sex forum.

2. And just because we surf sex forum doesn't mean that make us less righteous.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal