The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
007newnewnew is a Helpful and Caring Samster007newnewnew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Going too slow ïs a big mistake. By d 2nd or 3rd meeting u shld up her already.
How to up, v easy.

First u communicate with her thru whatsapp etc. U must keep pouring sweet words to her. Then u must top up her hi card , this is vv impt but top up only $10.
After topping up, u MUST invite her to makan on sunday.

When u meet her u MUST HOLD HER HAND. Never never ask permission to hold her hand for its a big turn off for her.
Then bring her to eat spicy food or steamboat, any type of food that will make both sweat.

Wilst eating, u must mumble that d makan v hot. The best u start sweating. After makan, u must hold hand again whilst walking. Then u propose to her to go hotel to wash up, bath etc.

If she say ok, then in d hotel switch on d tv. Watch d tv together, then MUST hold her hand again n sit v close to her. after this say u love her, then hug her n start to kiss her. When she allow u to hug her, u MUST START TO CARESS HER n do it vv gently. Caress her back, ears, hair, buttock, and everwhere, then her thigh and then u MUST CARESS HER VAGINA n make her shiok. It wil be super fatal if u did not touch her cheeby by now. By this time her cheeby 100% vv wet. Then u slowly take off her panties whilst kissing her. After taking off her panties u must continue to kiss her and then guide her to the bed and fuck.

This method works for me all the time.

Amen! May God bless you.

And please post a fr after meeting her.
Nice sharing and advise
Old 28-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubianknight View Post
Anyone open to share any maid contacts who like black guys?
I think they would love black guys! go ahead mate.
Old 28-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

wow... u guys must be enjoying... been busy last 3 weeks no time play with maid LOL
Old 28-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i have heard stories of so many bros doing their maids raw. I heard they have blood test every 6 months but that is for some basic STD test only.

Any bros are use to doing them RAW? How you bros heard any news of ppl caught STD af upping maids?
Old 28-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
So i have heard stories of so many bros doing their maids raw. I heard they have blood test every 6 months but that is for some basic STD test only.

Any bros are use to doing them RAW? How you bros heard any news of ppl caught STD af upping maids?
Ya i fuck all my maid fb raw too. Damn shiok.
Its quite safe just like fucking own wife.
Old 28-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I bonk them all raw , never did I use condom at all ..

Never in my sex adventure with them they ask for condoms
Old 29-12-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I saw a petite maid yesterday with a toddler wearing in a very sexy outfit. Translucent black tank top, purple lacy bra and short denim shorts. Smiled at her and made small talk. After she sent the toddler to pre-school we went to a nearby mall. Using the pram as our tool we went into the handicapped toilet. Once I locked the door i removed her top and shorts and put them in the pram since she had to do marketing afterwards.

She’s wet even before I touched her. I bent her over and started to fuck her doggy style with her bra and panty on. I always liked the feel of the pussy starting to lubricate the cock more and more. I played with her clit while tweezing her nipples with my other hand. Felt myself cumming so I sat her down on the toilet bowl and ask her to blow me. At the final moment, I pulled her hair back and dump my cum on her face and see them drip down her boobs and bra.

She’s a 156cm lady with 32C boobs.
Old 29-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xmanc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up her before
Old 29-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

she looks good, I have one for exchange if u keen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post

Anyone up her before
Old 29-12-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

serious bonker siah lol
wanna exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I saw a petite maid yesterday with a toddler wearing in a very sexy outfit. Translucent black tank top, purple lacy bra and short denim shorts. Smiled at her and made small talk. After she sent the toddler to pre-school we went to a nearby mall. Using the pram as our tool we went into the handicapped toilet. Once I locked the door i removed her top and shorts and put them in the pram since she had to do marketing afterwards.

She’s wet even before I touched her. I bent her over and started to fuck her doggy style with her bra and panty on. I always liked the feel of the pussy starting to lubricate the cock more and more. I played with her clit while tweezing her nipples with my other hand. Felt myself cumming so I sat her down on the toilet bowl and ask her to blow me. At the final moment, I pulled her hair back and dump my cum on her face and see them drip down her boobs and bra.

Old 29-12-2017, 07:30 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Raw Pinoy maids has higher risk of getting std / hiv
Old 30-12-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

Power. So easy. First time score alrdy...
Old 30-12-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are playing lottery. Raw with any stranger is just a matter of when only.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post

Anyone up her before
she is pretty.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Raw Pinoy maids has higher risk of getting std / hiv
Std/Aids know no race, nationality or age. Alway have spare condom when go hunting. Dont leave home without it.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1