The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

https://ibb.co/ggGvJ8

Anyone up this slutty bitch before? She finding Roberts to give her money for shopping in return open her legs
Old 24-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
nice bro, pls share more of your adventure when u upped her...waiting for your update...wish i have a maid to run with me too.....haha
Hope u can share her boobs pix with bro here....I had my share of luck yesterday too....a maid i chatted for 2 wks ago send me her boobs pix too....she wrote this is for you....i enjoyed her boobs pix the whole day... hahaha

Sorry bro, wrong post
Old 24-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post
She can meet me on sundays but for weekdays, it would depend on whether her employer comes back home early. Haha so probably won’t have any action until this sunday
Hope u can share her boobs pix with bro here....I had my share of luck yesterday too....a maid i chatted for 2 wks ago send me her boobs pix too....she wrote this is for you....i enjoyed her boobs pix the whole day... hahaha
Old 24-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
I would recommend adelphi basement pub , in the afternoon they got tea dance there !

An for bro's here who wants to fish for new maids , don't forget to full charge your phone's & scan people nearby using ( Wechat )..Good luck !!!!

PS : For those who know Chatterbox, it's the ridiculously expensive chicken rice restaurant at Mandarin hotel. Never tried it so can't compare but, Chef Lai's cafe does serve very decent chicken rice at $5 per plate and it comes with the soup of the day (winter melon soup)#B1-16..
Might be trying adelphi. Is it a dance floor or just a KTV pub? How much per entrance per person and start tme . Mine is a new pinay maid first time meeting, hope can ruba inside. I old already, she young, hope is wild type.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post
she video called me these 2 days when she is showering and then make me masturbate to her body and cum for her to see while she spreads her pussy and fondle her boobs. I really excited to meet her on sunday haha.
Ya then maybe she record you masturbate in front of camera and take photos pf you with your face and cock in it.
Then maybe she threaten you and you have to pay her if not she will throw your photos all over internet and post to all your friend on Facebook.
Horny can la, be careful bro
Old 24-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Ya then maybe she record you masturbate in front of camera and take photos pf you with your face and cock in it.
Then maybe she threaten you and you have to pay her if not she will throw your photos all over internet and post to all your friend on Facebook.
Horny can la, be careful bro
Haha dun worry I’m quite careful. I only show my cock when masturbating for her. I also nvr give my number and other social media info to her. I only use wechat to communicate with her. Anyways thanks for the warning. I’ll keep that in mind and not let myself think with my small head.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol.. face kana post. What if his wife friends are in sam forum.. he is dead man..lol!!
Old 25-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
dewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Who is her??!!
He will be in big trouble if his wife see the photo.
Old 25-05-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Never take pic together with your fb
Old 25-05-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AndyPan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Usually if they let the maid take picture together is single one.
Old 25-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kimmysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Never take pic together with your fb
Its ok if u r single
Old 25-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

I can imagine
The zookeeper throwing a piece of meat
To the crocodiles
Up u bro. 😊
Old 25-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Is the lucky bro here?
This old guy is dead meat if he happened to be a married family man
You are indirectly destroying a family and lives maybe. Hopefully no tragedy news headline the picture you see is the guy. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPan View Post
Usually if they let the maid take picture together is single one.
Not necessary true. Don't think you can score point if you are defensive. It raise suspect unless they are after your monies or they desire to get screw.

Last edited by Oldboyboy; 26-05-2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Who is her??!!

Oh my he looks like shit, no wonder need to pay to find maid
Old 26-05-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Is the lucky bro here?
I seriously think this babyger bro is a farking asshole.
What good does it do you to post a fellow bro photo with a maid here on a sex forum? You dont gain anything from it yet you spread his photo here for all to see!

Even if he was not careful and took a photo with his lover, babyger you are a fellow bro, you find it very amusing to post his photo here?

损人利己 (get others into trouble to benefit yourself!)
i can still understand, because you gain.
损人不利己 (get others into trouble WITHOUT benefit oneself)

Low end scum who only posts on Screwing Maids thread because his life got nothing else. Bloody idiot!!

Big brother Sam, please remove this post of babyger’s and its related photos, including thode quoted in the replies. Some guys are just idiots!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1