The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-04-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

do u bring the maid jalan jalan before go hotel?
seem to me majority just meet and straight go hotel
Old 04-04-2016, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaptainCave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etonz View Post
Would be interesting to know this
Old 04-04-2016, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
which hotel you go? at what time?
One morning 9.30am n another afternoon 13.20pm in Outram area
Old 04-04-2016, 06:04 AM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etonz View Post
Yes we bring them to meal n walk or movie but only become fb than we go straight to hotel if not u need sweet talk them n treat them meal
Old 04-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Ya if film n send to mom, can say bye bye.

And some indo maids look very young. Early 20s n below.
Yes, very true. MOM will kick the maid out and ban her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Filipinos are Catholics, sex is procreation so no condoms. They don't really think it thru carefully n dh are very ignorant of stds n aids. Doubt they're out to pussy trap anybody
Agreed again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Yes we bring them to meal n walk or movie but only become fb than we go straight to hotel if not u need sweet talk them n treat them meal
agreed, if those guys want see, go hotel direct, better go other place for FL.

Some time get lucky, when full time fxxking maids - see, go hotel, and then go see another guy, go hotel. That kind, no need to romance. But will upfront name price.

Other types, regular types, like to chit chat, eat something ...
Old 04-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

share share leh bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
I'm going out with 1 I met in dating app at LP.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

used the name Marcos or Aquino lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
You can tell her your full name is Andy Lau or Aaron Kwok....
Old 04-04-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

nipple as black as the charcoal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragula View Post
This lady stays near tana Merah?
Old 04-04-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickahben View Post
Oh no wonder the girl tell me not to wear cd.. How ever I still wear out of protection... Shouldn't have wear... Anyway thanks for the info
Better wear it. You don't know who she fucks before you. They get disease they go back home, stay in Kampong n continue fuck their horny men. And most of them are great lairs. You got disease you suffer, everytime see doctor eat medicine.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, but u have to control your time when jalan jalan...have to plan a few hours before their curfew time to go home...else, maid will not go hotel when it is too close to their going home time.

Another way, just act blur and tiring when driving around without any direction to head..showing them that u are tired cos the night before didnt sleep well...ask them if she mind to find a room to rest and chit chat...this worked a few times for me...

There was one incident, one of the maid told me she didnt sleep well daytime cos her madam playing mahjong few days and night at home and was too noisy..she asked me where can find a place to have a sleep for few hours..when i heard it..i straight away drive her to check in 6 hours hotel at Geylang..fucked her two rounds and let her sleep 4-5 hours...she slept like a baby then..the best part, she paid the hotel cos she said she need the room to have a good sleep...hahaha
Old 04-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:

One morning 9.30am n another afternoon 13.20pm in Outram area
On Sunday?
Old 04-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
On Sunday?
Yup Sunday
Old 04-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Yes, but u have to control your time when jalan jalan...have to plan a few hours before their curfew time to go home...else, maid will not go hotel when it is too close to their going home time.

Another way, just act blur and tiring when driving around without any direction to head..showing them that u are tired cos the night before didnt sleep well...ask them if she mind to find a room to rest and chit chat...this worked a few times for me...

There was one incident, one of the maid told me she didnt sleep well daytime cos her madam playing mahjong few days and night at home and was too noisy..she asked me where can find a place to have a sleep for few hours..when i heard it..i straight away drive her to check in 6 hours hotel at Geylang..fucked her two rounds and let her sleep 4-5 hours...she slept like a baby then..the best part, she paid the hotel cos she said she need the room to have a good sleep...hahaha
Bro beefucker u lucky d maid want sleep so u got chance first meet can up her , normally not easy up first meet tat y I always choose have few fb so don't need waste time n sweet talk new one , need patience , respect ,treat them meal soon u get them when they trust u
Old 05-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro beefucker u lucky d maid want sleep so u got chance first meet can up her , normally not easy up first meet tat y I always choose have few fb so don't need waste time n sweet talk new one , need patience , respect ,treat them meal soon u get them when they trust u
Bro, it still workable if you are thick-skin thick-face to open your mouth to ask...but must be with some technique to ask like a bit jokey way....my faster record was within 15 min meet her when she was sit in my car..i drove around pretending no where to go and stop at car park looks tiredly..ask her wanna go to hotel and rest..she said ok since still early in the morning..ho say...straight away drove to lanvendar fragrance hotel and fucked two rounds...anyway, she is a widow, late 30..after fucking her..drove her to meet her younger sister..also chio and sexy body...but too bad, her younger sister a bit defensive...and rejected my invitation to hotel (after that day i met her a few times) ..cos she said she know her sister and me already go hotel and she didnt want to involve...
Old 05-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Yes beefucker u right , can up first meet up , u have car far much easy n need to sweet talk them n must know how to see their reaction when u joke abt hotel n u try two b4 meet up , I sweet talk them few week can go hotel when we first meet but I never meet them cos both not my cup tea one late 40 yrs old n d other one 35 yrs old but 100kg tat y I never date them hahaha cos I joke w them only but their treat seriously n I make excuse saying busy w work no time met
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1