The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

Talking about secret or intel...it reminds me of Teo Chee Hean

I know it and i can't tell you. Im telling you its a secret but i cannot say
Old 18-06-2017, 01:37 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Of course warbird is a failure. In fact the whole world is a failue except HER
lol now u treat mp as a woman dont lay play, she is mixed u know
Old 18-06-2017, 01:40 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Talking about secret or intel...it reminds me of Teo Chee Hean

I know it and i can't tell you. Im telling you its a secret but i cannot say
it is still better than saying the wrong info and she tot it is for real rolfmao!!! what a joke!!!
Old 18-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you want me to substantiate the fact that you are a Dumbo like your buddy Dumbo Korean? Sure! You again demonstrated that you are a true blue dumbo because you didn't even bother to check that if Angel really gonna quit before you started to fart all the BS out of your stinko ass-hole just because you wanna bite me back (but miserably in vain). Isn't that a good illustration of your stupidity?

You are advancing in age, better to look before you take the plunge in future lah, Mr Dumbo! Very embarrassing indeed! That's why I said you are below my league in term of intellect.

Quote:
Aiyo. AFter so long , you still like to self praise and self ego boosting.

Cannot produce fact and make unsubstantiated claims...... You don't even know who i am and now claim that i am 50s and this goes to show how much you love to make claims out of your own assumption.

That is no wonder why korean claim your intel quality. I wasn't wrong to say that you have nothing but farts!!!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe she is but someone just like to add unnecessary information that doesn't benefit herself or anyone here ........
Trying to save yourself from this embarrassment? It is a fact that Angel is departing! As I said, get your facts right before you rebut me in future.

To reiterate, you are the Dumbest samster that I have ever come across beside that dumbo Korean.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Trying to save yourself from this embarrassment? It is a fact that Angel is departing! As I said, get your facts right before you rebut me in future.

To reiterate, you are the Dumbest samster that I have ever come across beside that dumbo Korean.
Self proclaimed high intellectual level. Don't even understand simple English.
Old 18-06-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, you want me to substantiate the fact that you are a Dumbo like your buddy Dumbo Korean? Sure! You again demonstrated that you are a true blue dumbo because you didn't even bother to check that if Angel really gonna quit before you started to fart all the BS out of your stinko ass-hole just because you wanna bite me back (but miserably in vain). Isn't that a good illustration of your stupidity?

You are advancing in age, better to look before you take the plunge in future lah, Mr Dumbo! Very embarrassing indeed! That's why I said you are below my league in term of intellect.
You must have achieved special gift to self talk. Maybe you didn't excel in School and fail comprehension badly.

There's only one word in your dictionary - Dumbo. Since you have heard it so many times since young
Old 18-06-2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
You must have achieved special gift to self talk. Maybe you didn't excel in School and fail comprehension badly.

There's only one word in your dictionary - Dumbo. Since you have heard it so many times since young
she declared herself as dumbo months ago. only the greatest dumbo is proud to announce to the whole world that he/she is a dumbo

Quote:
Hey, Mr Sinister, save it lah! If U can't identify anything wrong with my FR, just say so! No need to come up with some lame excuses to cover your ass face. My toes are laughing non stop for being a dumbo! We weren't born yesterday.
Old 22-06-2017, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Self proclaimed high intellectual level. Don't even understand simple English.
No need to change subject to cover your embarrassment, Mr Dumbo! You have been whacked and embarrassed by me for umpteen times, I can't blame you for trying hard to bite back at me wherever you could. But too bad, you lost again! After so Long, u have yet to smarten up .... tsk tsk! Am afraid your stupidity once again has betrayed you! Must be your age catching up on you lah!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
No need to change subject to cover your embarrassment, Mr Dumbo! You have been whacked and embarrassed by me for umpteen times, I can't blame you for trying hard to bite back at me wherever you could. But too bad, you lost again! After so Long, u have yet to smarten up .... tsk tsk! Am afraid your stupidity once again has betrayed you! Must be your age catching up on you lah!
You keep repeating like broken record. Nothing glamorous to brag.

Keep getting exposed and still shamelessly pretending to be a guru.
You said you wanted to leave but after so long you are still here?

You really have no achievement and recognition in life ? Really need this forum to boost your ego?

I'm sure you can do better than to live off prostitute else your vicious cycle of your family will continue
Old 22-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm sure you can do better than to live off prostitute else your vicious cycle of your family will continue
His comprehension is poor bro, may miss your point again, LOL!!!
Old 22-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
His comprehension is poor bro, may miss your point again, LOL!!!
wow. long time no see. any recommendations, please PM me. hehe.
Old 22-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
wow. long time no see. any recommendations, please PM me. hehe.
Go ask for Mali and MengLu...rising star after Departing Angel
Old 22-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Go ask for Mali and MengLu...rising star after Departing Angel
Ok bro. Will go look look. Too many newbies, too little time and money
Old 22-06-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
You said you wanted to leave but after so long you are still here?
never believe in what she said, she is just a big time liar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1