The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Both are not my favourite. If given no choice, i choose XY over ZZ

Oooo... I never try zz before.. but seen her before.. not so appealing to me..
Old 27-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Oooo... I never try zz before.. but seen her before.. not so appealing to me..
I prefer Marilyn Monroe in this house especially the former.
Old 27-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Wetter cum more slippery
Old 27-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
The FR I PM you that time quite accurate hor?

Never wrote long fantasy story to waste your time hor?
Yes. You are spot on. This gal is lazy and try to waste time.

Quote:
You should tell her.....这么麻烦。干脆不带了。
You are right! Should just take out and drill her hard hard.

Quote:
Both are not my favourite. If given no choice, i choose XY over ZZ
Ofcos XY lah. ZZ is rubbish la.

BTW ZZ refers to Zuo Zuo and not Zhi Zhi. Dun get confused.

Zhi Zhi is a hardworking and committed worker with a killer body except that she does not french.
She is my No.1 target if I need a good fark without frenching.

Quote:
You prefer the former and I prefer the latter.

Maybe we can go for a Marilyn Monroe foursome.

My Joker lan chiao mari kita hard on when I see Meng Lu's naked body.
Must hug her tight tight and french her non-stop.

Too bad she is sick now and resting.
Hope my sweetie can recover fast fast.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Accurate FR or Inconsistent MM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with ZuoZuo me old buddy, ditto some other samsters...

Actually, I did not want to get involved in this discussion on Zuo Zuo as everyone is entitled to share their views....but because of certain apparent insinuations and innuendo i felt i had to share my 5 cents....

To me it looks like this Zuo Zuo just provides inconsistent svc/gfe....another friend of mine told me he got french straight off n even dfk when pumping her high....what was consistent between the both of us though was her solid bbbj and lack of stamina fj.....

Anyway, the main pt i would like to raise, is whether Zuo Zuo's apparent inconsistent svc/gfe makes certain FRs more "accurate" than others?

As you may be aware me old buddy, now retired YangZi(1606) did not french me when i tried her in her 1st mth in GL, where as i believe she frenched with you....but i did not question your "accuracy"...

Even MaLi(1606) was a reluctant frencher with me when i tried her in her 1st mth, where as i note now quite a lot of samsters say she frenches....again i do not question their "accuracy"...

And what about the now retired MiYa(2036)?....i got a tamil lesson fm her but i did not baulk and call into question a french FR on her.....so think thehypocrite self-righteous man-child liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker needs a reminder on what is good for the goose....

Quote:
Joker88, stop being bitter about one Miya lah.

If i say a lot of girls french me and you don't get frenching from them, then you can call me out, I think that's ok.

But one MIYA and you wanna keep making noise about it ?

Let me ask you straight up - do you think I am bullshiting when I say miya or any other girls french me?

And when did I say Miya french me "like lovers"?
Quote:
I warned many bros here before about NN and some of the pretty looking 2036 gals before.

Most if not all cannot french and poor svc.

They have a few tall, slim and pretty gals like NN, Xiao Yu, Mi Ya, etc.
But all of them cannot french and poor svc.

But BGod say MY french him like lovers.
Well, maybe she dun like me lor.

Ugly white face and big wide mouth.
This one below on NaNa(2036) but guess it ties to both his "accuracy" n "fantasy" claims...

Quote:
Sorry to hear that bro.

My time with her was absolutely wild.

She even praise me for giving her a good fuck after the session.

I haven’t had a bad fuck in a long while actually.

Generally more hits than misses.

You’ll probably need to visit Geylang more and you’ll figure out what makes these PRC chicks tick.

There are just certain things you can say or do to get them responding positively. Just like any girl, buttons that you can push.

Try out the others in my list.
To conclude, i pulled up an old quote of mine which i think is very much applicable today and in the future....when it concerns the issue of Accurate FRs....

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 28-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Accurate FR or Inconsistent MM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with ZuoZuo me old buddy, ditto some other samsters...

Actually, I did not want to get involved in this discussion on Zuo Zuo as everyone is entitled to share their views....but because of certain apparent insinuations and innuendo i felt i had to share my 5 cents....

To me it looks like this Zuo Zuo just provides inconsistent svc/gfe....another friend of mine told me he got french straight off n even dfk when pumping her high....what was consistent between the both of us though was her solid bbbj and lack of stamina fj.....

Anyway, the main pt i would like to raise, is whether Zuo Zuo's apparent inconsistent svc/gfe makes certain FRs more "accurate" than others?

As you may be aware me old buddy, now retired YangZi(1606) did not french me when i tried her in her 1st mth in GL, where as i believe she frenched with you....but i did not question your "accuracy"...

Even MaLi(1606) was a reluctant frencher with me when i tried her in her 1st mth, where as i note now quite a lot of samsters say she frenches....again i do not question their "accuracy"...

And what about the now retired MiYa(2036)?....i got a tamil lesson fm her but i did not baulk and call into question a french FR on her.....so think thehypocrite self-righteous man-child liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker needs a reminder on what is good for the goose....

This one below on NaNa(2036) but guess it ties to both his "accuracy" n "fantasy" claims...

To conclude, i pulled up an old quote of mine which i think is very much applicable today and in the future....when it concerns the issue of Accurate FRs....

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Lol. Why you so sensitive?

I’m talking to bro Joker88. Did anyone mention you?

Why I post something you must jump in to write long story?

Last edited by BronzeGod; 28-03-2018 at 12:19 AM.
Old 28-03-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wetter cum more slippery
i haven't make her so wet that she can become slippery . I like her fire!!
Old 28-03-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

You are right! Should just take out and drill her hard hard.

Ofcos XY lah. ZZ is rubbish la.

BTW ZZ refers to Zuo Zuo and not Zhi Zhi. Dun get confused.

Zhi Zhi is a hardworking and committed worker with a killer body except that she does not french.
She is my No.1 target if I need a good fark without frenching.

You prefer the former and I prefer the latter.

Maybe we can go for a Marilyn Monroe foursome.

My Joker lan chiao mari kita hard on when I see Meng Lu's naked body.
Must hug her tight tight and french her non-stop.

Too bad she is sick now and resting.
Hope my sweetie can recover fast fast.
Definitely ZuoZuo and not ZhiZhi . How come you like XTT . I don't want to take her because we alway end up talking more than fucking
Old 28-03-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

i guess end of the day it doesn't matter. Everyone has their fair share of experience and here we are just voicing our opinion.

Like you said...usually caveat applies. Never try never know and you have been warned and decide to take the risk.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Accurate FR or Inconsistent MM?

Quote:

Actually, I did not want to get involved in this discussion on Zuo Zuo as .........................

Well, I guess caveat applies at the end of the day lor.

I am just giving my views about her becos she really pissed me off by stopping me everytime I about to cum and then she will say, "wait, wait, CD looks like coming off."

I guess your fren had a good time with her and therefore I think the caveat applies and this WL serve only those she likes.

I dun doubt what you say becos we have been sharing info for many years.

I am OK as I will not call her again.
This kind of thing happens once in a while if u r cheonging in GL.
I just hope your fren dun get the wrong idea that I am trying to bring her down.

As you know I have nothing against her.
Just dun call her again lor.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Accurate FR or Inconsistent MM?

Quote:
"wait, wait, CD looks like coming off."
I think should be

“Wait Wait, CD seems like slipping off “

Or

“Wait, wait CD feels like no longer there”

This is her Trademark
Old 28-03-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I think should be

“Wait Wait, CD seems like slipping off “

Or

“Wait, wait CD feels like no longer there”

This is her Trademark
Wah the resident senior cheongster of 1606 have spoken.
Haha how many times have you tried her to recall these sentences?
Or the impression was so bad that you always remember, haha just before want to shoot and climax she comes stop stop no CD and our little sperms just either stuck or pre eject without orgasm really jialat.
Old 28-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I guess caveat applies at the end of the day lor.

I am just giving my views about her becos she really pissed me off by stopping me everytime I about to cum and then she will say, "wait, wait, CD looks like coming off."

I guess your fren had a good time with her and therefore I think the caveat applies and this WL serve only those she likes.

I dun doubt what you say becos we have been sharing info for many years.

I am OK as I will not call her again.
This kind of thing happens once in a while if u r cheonging in GL.
I just hope your fren dun get the wrong idea that I am trying to bring her down.

As you know I have nothing against her.
Just dun call her again lor.
Appreciate the reply me old buddy

Like i said abv, all samsters r entitled to share their views on the mms....good, bad or otherwise.....

Ironically, just a page or two back, a similar sort of inconsistent episode occurred viz HaLi(1606)....note that i did not see the need to add my 5 cents worth even though my nick was mentioned.....becuz GL-Roamer n ejectjoy were just sticking to sharing their own povs on HaLi....

You, me old buddy, were likewise doing the same.....which is quite ok by me....and i definitely hv no beef wif you (neither does my other friend )....my apologies to you if you thought i was calling you out(which i was not)....

I suggest you re-read my abv post again to understand what was my real intention....which btw appears to hv achieved its purpose.....

If the shoe fits....

P.S. ironically, my other friend who got french/dfk fm Zuo Zuo n enjoyed her beautiful tits n bbbj...did not find her chio(unlike me) n thought she was not slim enuff for him, so 1 session was enuff, no rtf for him!.....yet another eg. of the enigmatic human nature variables factor eh?!
Old 28-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Lol. Why you so sensitive?

I’m talking to bro Joker88. Did anyone mention you?

Why I post something you must jump in to write long story?
He is showing all of us that he wrote better english. The problem is many of us here only understand singlish. Angmoh tham po.hokkien very ok.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Accurate FR or Inconsistent MM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wah the resident senior cheongster of 1606 have spoken.
Haha how many times have you tried her to recall these sentences?
Or the impression was so bad that you always remember, haha just before want to shoot and climax she comes stop stop no CD and our little sperms just either stuck or pre eject without orgasm really jialat.
Trademark Sentences always bring one from Heaven down to Hell immediately

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1