The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Hi all, felt compelled to post FR for the first time. Had a few visits to 1608 and had a good time. Please pardon if my FR is noobish, or if my opinion differs from other more experienced bros.

Yang Yang

Face - sweet looking, long flowing hair a big plus
Figure - skinny and petite
Boobs - A+/BCup Natural, real nice touch

After taking off clothes, straight to shower, started talking to her a bit to build rapport. Shower was nice with body and didi rub.

Cat bath - Worked her way around my whole body with her tongue and soft kisses
No painting - did not want to anyway.
AR - Asked me to get on all fours... wondering what she wanted to do, then I realised she gave me AR ... shivered like mad cos it was pretty good.
BBBJ - soft playful licks on didi and balls, worked on it for quite a while.
FJ - Played and kissed with her boobs during FJ. Tight pussy, only tried missionary. Nice, soft moans.
GFE - slow to warm up. liked to chat thereafter, and we even laughed around a bit. Hugged after FJ.

RTF - Maybe. Good for those who like skinny girls.
Old 25-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tian Xin

Face 8.5/10 Stunning, ah lian model-like
Figure 9/10 all round proportionate, in awesome shape
Boobs 7/10 C Cup Enhanced, fair nipples (not really a fan of enhanced boobs)

Shower highlight when she gave me BBBJ after washing off the soap..
Catbath/Painting/AR - didn’t really happen, just licked my nipples a bit which I liked.
BBBJ - Blown away. I enjoyed the part when she kept looking at me while blowing my didi. Likes to look in mirror while doing that too. Legs went numb after that.
FJ - Went straight to doggy style. Did not touch her boobs much as I don’t really enjoy the enhanced boob feel. But great bonk with PSE type moans.
GFE - Cuddled after FJ and talked, got connection.

RTF - Yes. Her face while BJ still etched in my mind.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

She offered the full array of CAT150 Services ....

WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - Haerbin, PRC
Age - 26-27 years young (My guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural Full B cupper and pale pink nips. They were very yummy looking.
Body Built - Slightly towards Pear shape with tummy protrusion. Not exactly slim or plump. She possesses fair & smooth complexion.
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted about 4 - 5 months ago

For detail FR, click on below link -

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...1&postcount=58

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: L1608

A CAT150 Whore performed like a CAT50 whore!!!

WL Name - Tian Xin
Origin - Harbin, PRC
Age - 26 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.65m (w/o heels)
Built - slender with flat butt. Unsightly huge tattoo on abs (just above pussy) and one more on one of her shoulder blades. Not so fair complexion.
Tits - Poorly done boob job! Surgically-augmented to C cup. Very hard at the base but soft at the apex.
Home Base - L1608
Misc info - Debuted since 4 months plus ago and a buddy of Bing Bing.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...7&postcount=60

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A CAT150 Whore performed like a CAT50 whore!!!

WL Name - Tian Xin
Origin - Harbin, PRC
Age - 26 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.65m (w/o heels)
Built - slender with flat butt. Unsightly huge tattoo on abs (just above pussy) and one more on one of her shoulder blades. Not so fair complexion.
Tits - Poorly done boob job! Surgically-augmented to C cup. Very hard at the base but soft at the apex.
Home Base - L1608
Misc info - Debuted since 4 months plus ago and a buddy of Bing Bing.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...7&postcount=60
While I can agree with you on the poorly done boobs job, I believe her overall performance is generally ok - not downright poor. I have tried her three times. She aims to please and keep her customers...
Old 06-06-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
While I can agree with you on the poorly done boobs job, I believe her overall performance is generally ok - not downright poor. I have tried her three times. She aims to please and keep her customers...
I believe u are not new to the GL arena, am I correct? With due respect, you should know by now that differing of opinions is common and how the WL performed during each and every session was beyond the control of the punters due to various human factors (maybe). I could only pen what I had experienced, felt and seen during my session with the whore. I usually do not mince my words when writing FR. Too bad if she failed to perform when I booked her. Good for you then!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-06-2018 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1608

Maybe TX is in the ROD mood...first 3 visit is really fucking awesome

Aim to please 100%

Then 4th and 5th start to cut corners

Or Maybe i am old fat and ugly...
Old 06-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Maybe TX is in the ROD mood...first 3 visit is really fucking awesome

Aim to please 100%

Then 4th and 5th start to cut corners

Or Maybe i am old fat and ugly...
I find that a few of the WLs from L1608 are rather mechanical in their services. Prolly they are like next door Menglu, after working here for several months, they would find their work rather routine and mundane. As a result, became very robotic. I can’t blame them entirely as they need to face so many types of punters day in day out. If I find a WL mechanical, that would be my first and last time to book her. These days spontaneity is of paramount importance to me in order to bring up the fire within me.

BTW JJ still offered u heavenly service after subsequent RTF, no? Am also an ardent fan of hers.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-06-2018 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find that a few of the WLs from L1608 are rather mechanical in their services. Prolly they are like next door Menglu, after working here for several months, they would find their work rather routine and mundane. As a result, became very robotic. I can’t blame them entirely as they need to face so many types of punters day in day out. If I find a WL mechanical, that would be my first and last time to book her. These days spontaneity is of paramount importance to me in order to bring up the fire within me.

BTW JJ still offered u heavenly service after subsequent RTF, no? Am also an ardent fan of hers.
because they are all good buddies with ML so learn all the bad boh chap habits from next door?

But to me I find them ok and meet my expectations. Although currently in that house only Bing Bing suits my taste. Not sure if there newbies there to try yet.

So far never see FR on newbies at 1608
Old 06-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
because they are all good buddies with ML so learn all the bad boh chap habits from next door?

But to me I find them ok and meet my expectations. Although currently in that house only Bing Bing suits my taste. Not sure if there newbies there to try yet.

I gonna FR on bing bing prob when i return from outstation.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

1608 did not source/apply for newbies this rd. So have to wait till the next round.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
JJ 1st 2nd damn awesome...almost perfect

But 3rd 4th more like robotic

5th almost like fucking Wife...everything DIY

But she is the best...so LL continue
Old 07-06-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
JJ 1st 2nd damn awesome...almost perfect

But 3rd 4th more like robotic

5th almost like fucking Wife...everything DIY

But she is the best...so LL continue
Do i smell love in the air? with bubble guns and wicked cupid and that spastic bow and faggoty heart tipped arrows
Old 07-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Do i smell love in the air? with bubble guns and wicked cupid and that spastic bow and faggoty heart tipped arrows
Old 08-06-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Metzloff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yang Yang will be cutting her card next Wednesday. Last day of work is next Tuesday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1