The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cocolicious

can try tian tian too . 1654a- super skinny
Old 02-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Bros, I tried Xiao Man at her home base 1608. She has the look of a GND and young at the tender age of 21. This Hunan girl is slim with the weight of about 40kg and 1.55 m height. She has 32A+ or 32B- boobs.

Her service is average and acceptable. Frenching is not offered.

RTF: as a spare if other house mates are not aviliable.

Last edited by Vincent8; 02-08-2015 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Add words
Old 12-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

WL Name - Ye Wen
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Approx. 1.55m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted in Jun 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in China

Appearance - She is youngish, quite chio especially when view sideway, she has wide facial shape like apple shape, small double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and smally mouth. Fair and smooth facial complexion. She used her long tress to play down her wide facial shape in an illusion sense ... Overall, she is adorably sweet with a tinge of Jap-kawaiiness ...

Bod - Petite and slim ... Quite fair & superbly smooth body complexion without blemish or tattoo in sight. She possesses a little perky but small butts ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Certainly not for big tits lovers ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We spent hell of a time in this segment ... We gradually moved from light to heavy petting on the mattress ... We were very engaged as if we were in a world of ourselves ... Our lips began to engage and led to french kissing by default ... I must say she was rather spontaneous in every move she made ... She is my type of whore for sure ... Hahaha ... Very addictive!

Shower Action - She spent quite sometime cat-bathing me, BBBJing me and ARing me ... Her BBBJ method was in sensuous and deep-throated fashion with lotsa hand action on my testical, perineum and penis shaft ... We frenched deeply & madly before we proceeded to the bedroom for more action. Double shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-play - She performed a full CAT150 fore-play and she made sure that she covered all grounds and made me a very sextisfied man ... Awesome!

AR - It was done when I was on my fours ... Good combo of poking and licking method with subtle hand action on my penis ...

French Kissing - It was a passionate and engaging one ... I felt like I was kissing my real life lover ... Mesmerizing!

BBBJ - It was a wet and sensual BBBJ ... She did it in deep-throated fashion with almost optimal pressure and pace ... She would alternately eject saliva onto my penis and performed sensuous HJ ... She was skillful enough to give me a cumming effect but she knew when to pull back her action each time when I was about to ejaculate ... In fact I was also able to control myself ... Hahaha ... Fantastic job!

FJ - This young lass has lotsa staimna ... She rode me like a wild young rodeo gal ... After a while, I stopped her to adopt doggy thrusting and then I made her lied on her stomach and I thrusted her from the rear whilst I lied on top of her ... She was indeed very tight and wet downsouth ... I finally switched to missionary to fire off my load ... I must say she was rather pro-active in her sexual approach and she therefore made me reached the orgasmic phase a notch earlier than usual ... She was a wild, fresh & sexciting lay ... Very sexciting indeed!

Attitude - Great attitude! She is a fun-loving, friendly and notty lass ... Am sure with her combo of being a good attitude WL, adorable looks and excellent service, she would be in the ang pai league in no time ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-09-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates on skinnies?

I saw w Qi Qi from a rainbow club along l16, can't remember the number
Old 07-09-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

share this chio bu have rtf

bobo 1612

can french and sweet talk kc queen
solid service
Old 08-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 13
Qwiky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smap View Post
Any updates on skinnies?

I saw w Qi Qi from a rainbow club along l16, can't remember the number
If im not wrong is 1639 qiqi. Skinny yes. Service so so.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, Qiqi got some tummy impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwiky View Post
If im not wrong is 1639 qiqi. Skinny yes. Service so so.
Old 19-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Yang Yang
Origin: Hunan
Height: 1.60+.
Homebase: L2062
Other Info: Arrived a month ago

Face - 7/10. SYT. Decent looking. Better from a distance than up close though. I thought she looked more like 20 than 23.

Bod / Tits - Kate moss type figure, with a super thin waist (go google k-pop artist Goo Hara to get some idea of her figure). A cup boobs. Butt not flat despite being so skinny. If i can't remember wrongly she claimed to be about 41 to 42kg. Small tattoo on her left boob.

Shower, BBBJ, FJ etc - 6.5/10. Looked a bit moody. Probably not happy here. Great view in doggie though.

RTF - If i'm in the mood for skinny ladies, then maybe.
Old 19-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 13
Qwiky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Name: Yang Yang
Origin: Hunan
Height: 1.60+.
Homebase: L2062
Other Info: Arrived a month ago

Face - 7/10. SYT. Decent looking. Better from a distance than up close though. I thought she looked more like 20 than 23.

Bod / Tits - Kate moss type figure, with a super thin waist (go google k-pop artist Goo Hara to get some idea of her figure). A cup boobs. Butt not flat despite being so skinny. If i can't remember wrongly she claimed to be about 41 to 42kg. Small tattoo on her left boob.

Shower, BBBJ, FJ etc - 6.5/10. Looked a bit moody. Probably not happy here. Great view in doggie though.

RTF - If i'm in the mood for skinny ladies, then maybe.
cant wait for other fr on her real soon. hopefully her service improve lor.

just tried 1612 summer... real skinny yes
Old 24-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

For me, I vote An qi er, 2831A the best skinny gal in GL at the moment both in terms of service and figure.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

baobao, hunan

look 7/10 sultry lip
bj 6/10
hj 8/10
fj 6/10
gfe 6/10

bubbly attitude, no frenching no painting
went for her cos she the skinnest so far
Old 09-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post

baobao, hunan

look 7/10 sultry lip
bj 6/10
hj 8/10
fj 6/10
gfe 6/10

bubbly attitude, no frenching no painting
went for her cos she the skinnest so far
skinnier than yang yang? 2062
Old 18-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Shuang Shuang 1805 from Hunan

Face: 6.5/10
Not thick makeup which I like. Face is decent looking but too average. I think looks like one TVB actress but forgot the name. Not those sweet small lips & very young 清秀 face I'm looking for, which explains the low score. One man's meat is another man's poison though.

Boobs: 8/10
Not very big but not flat either, probably a B? I like this size - just good for me, very nice shape & sensitive nipples. Real and soft - very nice feel. Looks bigger with clothes on than in birthday suit haha

Body: 9/10
Short & really skinny, tight body. Really love her body no fats at all. And i totally love her slim legs (leg is impt to me ha). She say she is 160cm, totally the height I like (ideal for me is 158 - 162). Can easily carry her up and bonk - she says she is 41kg (light). However, one downside though is that she is not those very fair one. She say her family all quite tanned & jealous that I'm fair haha. Has 3 tattoos, one on arm, one on waist & one on ankle.

Bath: 7/10
SOP. Rub with tits. Ask whether need BJ but I reject say just do on the bed.

AR: 0/10
Didn't provide this or maybe I didn't ask. Anyway, I'm not a fan of this anyway. Pple who like this can probably skip her.

Frenching: 5/10
Doesn't seem to provide French or maybe because this is my 1st time. Light kisses are ok. However, managed to stick my tongue into the lips when things get heated, albeit one-sided though ha. Although she doesn't seem to provide Frenching, she did not totally turn her head left & right to resist very aggressively like some other ger I tried.

BBBJ: 8/10
Nice. I think she is quite skillful. Very deep throat & suction is strong. The deep throat feeling is one of the better ones. However, not those alot of pattern one like will caress your balls etc (actually there is caressing of balls but very light & not much effect). I really like her body & keep looking at the mirrors. Had to close my eyes once in a while though in case I get too aroused by her body & cummed. She say got pple cummed while BJ before when I asked ha.

FJ: 8/10
Started with missionary followed by doggy, cowgirl then move on to carry her up in that position. Finally asked her her fav position & ended with missionary & felt the most chemistry there. She doesn't like pple to kiss her ears say ticklish so spent more time kissing her nipples. Starting she said my dick too big abit pain but I started gentle & after awhile she said 爽 already. Very very tight which I like & she moves her body ard in circular motions in missionary prob to feel better.

GFE/service: 9/10
Really high on this. Catbath is very good & arousing. Very gentle girl & feels very natural (non-commercial) - I like. She also say she very 斯文 one & I'm a rapist lol. However, I don't like tat this house uses okamoto instead of durex. Lucky I brought my own for such situations cause the okamoto brands are too small, doesn't fit me. But of coz, this is just me ha.

RTF: Maybe. Too many girls to try around & she is not the perfect one I'm looking for. If RTF, would be for the body. Still in search of a 超年轻跟清秀face to match that angel body.
Old 19-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
Bigtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Qian duo duo aka number 001
origin:hubei
height:161
weight:41
cup size:B
prior trade in dongguan
debut 4 months ago

just tried this super skinny girl from 1820 her home base Qian duo duo, super skinny and slim and pretty

one of the rarest gems that still perform 1 dragon service as of now, immaculate service and attitude

bbbj in the shower with kinky style as she had imported some furniture from china

once done with the washing, showering me with tons of gfe frenching non stop, deed trust AR making me want more.........

she enjoy licking me all over and even my lovely fingers, heavenly bbbj with deep trusting effects and almost CIM

Painted her almost hairless pussy as its too irresistible, pumped her hard with many different position she offered

this girl is really hardworking try it and u will not regret it.
Old 26-10-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Andrewxox21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Went and tried Qian duo duo from L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20 - club 20) number 001, pretty and skinny gal. White complexion. Nice smell.

She's adventurous in sex. I bonk her good. Overall satisfied.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1