The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 19-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sora4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Share please!
Old 20-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

make an appt with claire.
quite turn off when reached the location, insisted i pay $50 for rejection.
stay in the room for less than 2mins and left.
damage $50.
not my cup of tea.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 12
botakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud of

Hey bro. I've send you PMs already ! Hope to hear from claire soon !

CHEERS TO ALL BRO & SIS

Bonked
-Singapore✔
-Malaysia✔
-Indonesia✔
-Thailand✔
-Taiwan✔
-Vietnam✔
-China ✔

Yet to Bonk
-Indian
-Hong Kong
-Philippines
-Korea
-Japan
Old 20-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Kingston123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Claire a couple of days back. I had never posted an FR before but for her, I felt compelled to. You rarely come across a gem like her. She has a warm and pleasant personality, friendly and professional in what she does. I don't think giving any rating here will do justice but suffice to say I am one odd ball that can hardly get anyone to BJ till CIM. She was very patient with me and tried everything she knows to get the deed done (seriously, you can't ask for anything better than that!). A truly commendable effort on her part which left me a happy man. Treat her well and be rewarded.

RTF: with an emphatic "YES"

p.s. she is really tall
Old 21-09-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin_dark View Post
Dear Bros,

First thing i am gonna say is that its up to you to believe what you want to believe. This is a sex forum, we have to always take a pinch of salt whatever we read in here. We are adults and not small little children.

By subscribing to this forum, we already agree to believe to disbelieve. If you believe to do what is right and want to be a honest person, you should not be here. We are in no position to judge someone. You can hide behind your computer in the safety of your home and accuse someone. That is so easy to do. We are here to have fun and nothing else.

Simple truth is that if you feel otherwise when you see girl whether you like her or not, you have always have the right to leave and not do deed. No one is forcing you to do it.
Hmmmm... some how I have the feeling that
1. you are the OKT
2. you are the professional writer
3. your acct got brought over by the "cheerleader" squad

Now normal guy like me, if I had a good "chong" experience, I would put in a FR, be a long or short. I would not kept on pumping in review, after reviews as if money is depend on it (BTW the reviews are pretty bland. Pretty much like "a great dick sucker blah blah blah blah x30." Seems to be written by secondary students for PSLE exam...............OOPS, did i step on someone's tail. Also another selfish reason is that I give one good FR for the great service, but in a way, I dont want to keep on generating FR's as she gets too popular, I wont be able to get a slot anymore.

Hmmm, and it's kinda weird that your post got edited (getting rid of all the T's words), right after all the previous posts got deleted....

Now, more importantly, if she is really a T*****, I think ethically you OKT should out right make this clear. Nothing against him or guys who like that stuff, but I just dont want my bird be touched by any member of the same sex. Its a fact that T's knows best how to blow a dick, but no thanks for me thats all.

As someone is not happy when I was just asking what happened to other bro's experience, I guess Ill poke my head in more just to Ke-Po a bit until I get my points back so that I can redeem at NTUC for free voucher
Old 21-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockinTruth View Post
seems like more ppl are speaking up accused a lady. t this trans.. Hope those who are convince she is a "him" will post ur Fr to warn the rest.

Let kick this trans out of our already crappy playgrd and let him ply his trade in a more appropriate thread.

Come'on dude. Login ur big ID and shout over here.
Dun create a new ID and come accused and bully a such hardworking, nice lady.

I met her and book her before. Although not pretty like model, but she is still guranteed is a chio gal. If her apprerance, u can judge as LB, must well you tell me Friday night at orchard road, 5/10 gal u see is LB too.

Either you are been abuse by a LB in ur childhood or u are too fond into LB to have u make such statement.

Shame on you a chiongster create new ID to throw smoke scene and accused a lady.

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 22-09-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can Share Contact?
Old 22-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
Come'on dude. Login ur big ID and shout over here.
Dun create a new ID and come accused and bully a such hardworking, nice lady.

I met her and book her before. Although not pretty like model, but she is still guranteed is a chio gal. If her apprerance, u can judge as LB, must well you tell me Friday night at orchard road, 5/10 gal u see is LB too.

Either you are been abuse by a LB in ur childhood or u are too fond into LB to have u make such statement.

Shame on you a chiongster create new ID to throw smoke scene and accused a lady.
I have to disagree with you.

I had the same observations as ShockinTruth. There are tell-tale signs. Broad shoulders, height and you can say still quite a manly voice, probably post-op.

Nothing against the "lady", but if there can be positive FRs on "her", there can also be FRs which gives other people's different encounter/experience with "her". Don't see why these not so positive FRs should be deleted unless there's some truth to it.
They never forget
Old 22-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockinTruth View Post
If "she" for real, no matter what i said people are still gonna find her cause $100 for a local gal to gv a bbbj with cim is almost like striking lottery.

whenever someone start posting fr to speak up for this tranny, next you will see all the negative frs all being deleted... sibei lame and obvious...

You wanna sell urself here, than fkin tell the truth about yourself and stop acting like a char bor.. Be truthful and you will earn respect and sincere clients who will be interested in your kind of service.
if you are a serious chionger

than you know $80-$100 for a local BBBJ or BJ is totally possible

In OT its possible when there are local girls, if though its rare. In SBF, Amanda, Natsuki and our sister Claire here is offering good service at market price $80-100.

This is lame to say, all the bros who has gone to her and she has a long long waiting list, don't know what a LB is. And this lady is not.

Its sad you try to ruin her booming business, and people like you are funny. Too ex, cannot, market rate cannot.

I went, and I can say, was a great experience
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-09-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

I have nothing against claire, i am only writing what i encounter and how i feel.

why is my post being deleted? The more they try to cover, the more suspicious we are.

remember the tranny from CCK few years back?
Old 22-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Kingston123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, just a general observation.

1. FR/negative comments are constantly deleted throughout this forum, not just this thread. I was too a victim of fake FRs and paid my price (many times). Life is never fair, live with it.

2. You are entitled to your opinion. Everyone has one. No need to cast disparaging remarks or unsubstantiated allegations. No need to impose your views on others. We don't know who you really are and the world won't thank you for it.

3. Challenging someone to prove his/her identity in this forum. Seriously? What are you on? Can I have some too?

4. I have seen women with broad shoulders, heard men with angelic voices, women with excessive facial hair, who are we to judge? She confided in me her circumstances and I believe her. She is a natural woman and if only she was mine to behold, but that's me.

I don't know why I am making this post since it would be in my interest to get more readily available sessions with her and not make a queue. Again, just an observation, don't shoot. Have a good weekend peeps!
Old 23-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky_lky View Post
I have to disagree with you.

I had the same observations as ShockinTruth. There are tell-tale signs. Broad shoulders, height and you can say still quite a manly voice, probably post-op.

Nothing against the "lady", but if there can be positive FRs on "her", there can also be FRs which gives other people's different encounter/experience with "her". Don't see why these not so positive FRs should be deleted unless there's some truth to it.
Bro. SBF business is about money. Same as wolf web. Ppl paid to advertised. Negative post deleted is due to $$ concern, doesn't mean something fishy going on.
of coz, chiong for so many years, diff ppl different encounter, I have no issue on that.

but without proof, accused as LB is a 下三流的行为 (不是说你, 你只是说观点, 没问题)

Old 23-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Haha.. for those lame kids.
Dare to zap me, leave ur nick lah..
hide behind monitor be a fake hero for what?
Shame on ur family name.

Old 23-09-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wei531 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a go with claire

as many bros before have posted, she is very friendly and chatty, sure to get you relaxed and comfortable before the deed.

the bbbj is simply out of this world, words cannot describe how good she is at sucking, must try to believe. her stamina is as good as a horse (no offense haha)
Old 23-09-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
andrewcute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can pm details? i would like a room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1