The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

我不管天长地久,只要现在拥有。
Old 12-04-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

we can see whether she is in love or just because of money when we are in trouble and see whether she stays or leaves us. Whatever her job, this is about character, if is in a relationship
Old 12-04-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Stumble upon this thread when I need help.. maybe is fate..

Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here
to give you a sense of realization let's find out if your girl is into you.. whenever I want thai WL I also freq this same house you're talking about. PM me the girl number and I'll tell you what she say to me. I think at least I RTF 3 girls in that same thai house (once every week for every one of them).
Old 12-04-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool69z View Post
we can see whether she is in love or just because of money when we are in trouble and see whether she stays or leaves us. Whatever her job, this is about character, if is in a relationship
If she is in trouble, we will also do the same and vanished.... 🤣🤣🤣
Old 12-04-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tim123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
in the end hahaha
Old 13-04-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I have a couple of friends who marry a viet.. 1 was from vietnam the other was already studying in Singapore. Both marriages ended in tears after years of emotional turmoil.
Only exception is if marry rich viets
Old 13-04-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Hence whenever want to test water, remember to bring the wl out to eat at hawker centre and take bus and do not wear any branded. If the fl still willing to do it, then maybe can consider.
Old 13-04-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
to give you a sense of realization let's find out if your girl is into you.. whenever I want thai WL I also freq this same house you're talking about. PM me the girl number and I'll tell you what she say to me. I think at least I RTF 3 girls in that same thai house (once every week for every one of them).
It will be blantanly devastating for TS to hear what she said to other men in the room, but as a wl, its her job to lure and charm every customer with sweet lies. Well, there maybe 1 whom she is trueful to with her words, nobody knows. .
Having said that, as much as i believe these gals do have feelings, i hv to reiterate, nothing comes before money in their world. Love is just something good to have for them. They have had given up everything for the money here.
Old 13-04-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
It will be blantanly devastating for TS to hear what she said to other men in the room, but as a wl, its her job to lure and charm every customer with sweet lies. Well, there maybe 1 whom she is trueful to with her words, nobody knows. .
Having said that, as much as i believe these gals do have feelings, i hv to reiterate, nothing comes before money in their world. Love is just something good to have for them. They have had given up everything for the money here.
Yeah agreed on that point. Also getting their contact (Line/Wechat) is not something to be proud of. I can actually have all of them and they also reply to me, worst thing is they send the same message to all of their customers trying to talk about how hard it is to work in GL, they tired, mama/baba/sis/bro sick then after an average 5 hours++ for the reply and these other bros thinking WL love them lol. I also encounter some bros bringing food, alcohol and sometimes groceries wtf..they need to know these girls earn much more than an average person here in Singapore. They spoil the girl then what I thought WL service the customer not the other way around. If someone want to marry the WL prepare your bank account not because of the girl but because of other bros. Look at queue, check if can fight with looks, if you not confident enough then prepare your bank account and assets instead. Both got nothing then how is the customer gonna make a difference in the WL life? Three choices, FUCK then FORGET, GO HOME or GO OTHER HOUSE and you will forget these high-level GFE KC trapping thais because of vietbu topnotch service or china beauty. Besides thais do cap their BJ and hard to unlock..
Old 15-04-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
kimetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Hence whenever want to test water, remember to bring the wl out to eat at hawker centre and take bus and do not wear any branded. If the fl still willing to do it, then maybe can consider.
I'm the same as you. that's what I always do. and it's not uncommon for some wl to underestimate me haha
but this is part of testing until you find a good one
Old 15-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

sampat3388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Yeah agreed on that point. Also getting their contact (Line/Wechat) is not something to be proud of. I can actually have all of them and they also reply to me, worst thing is they send the same message to all of their customers trying to talk about how hard it is to work in GL, they tired, mama/baba/sis/bro sick then after an average 5 hours++ for the reply and these other bros thinking WL love them lol. I also encounter some bros bringing food, alcohol and sometimes groceries wtf..they need to know these girls earn much more than an average person here in Singapore. They spoil the girl then what I thought WL service the customer not the other way around. If someone want to marry the WL prepare your bank account not because of the girl but because of other bros. Look at queue, check if can fight with looks, if you not confident enough then prepare your bank account and assets instead. Both got nothing then how is the customer gonna make a difference in the WL life? Three choices, FUCK then FORGET, GO HOME or GO OTHER HOUSE and you will forget these high-level GFE KC trapping thais because of vietbu topnotch service or china beauty. Besides thais do cap their BJ and hard to unlock..
That's the reality . but many people still fall for their tricks so they feel that they are the only ones who are treated special. forget that that's their job hahaha
Old 16-04-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Yes. There will be WLs who are out to just get whatever $$ they can from whichever willing customer they can get their hands on. If a guy can fall for it, then those will be consider as "school fees" for them.

Not all the WLs are so bad. Yes, we all are working for money but we will have some bottomline that we will adhere to. Same for them also.

Frankly, to all the WLs, the service they provide is basically similar to massage. Some WLs even don't want bf at all because they earn $$ her and manage to start some business back in Thailand that they can go back to and don't need to work as WLs anymore.

But the greatest challenge will be when all the reality of life hits. How to meet each other frequently. How to support her and support yourself. What is the plan for both of you in 5yrs? In 10yrs? And after?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-04-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Art66888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Yes. There will be WLs who are out to just get whatever $$ they can from whichever willing customer they can get their hands on. If a guy can fall for it, then those will be consider as "school fees" for them.

Not all the WLs are so bad. Yes, we all are working for money but we will have some bottomline that we will adhere to. Same for them also.

Frankly, to all the WLs, the service they provide is basically similar to massage. Some WLs even don't want bf at all because they earn $$ her and manage to start some business back in Thailand that they can go back to and don't need to work as WLs anymore.

But the greatest challenge will be when all the reality of life hits. How to meet each other frequently. How to support her and support yourself. What is the plan for both of you in 5yrs? In 10yrs? And after?
The point is that extra consideration is needed
Old 17-04-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art66888 View Post
The point is that extra consideration is needed
That is of course.

There are so many factors to consider. Normal cross border relationship is already a challenge. Having said that, I must say that Singaporeans gals are really losing out.

When I went drinking, almost all the busty chio gals that met my standards are all Thai gals or Vietbu or Malaysian gal. Really very few local Singaporean gals.

To be frank, I came across quite a lot of very good WLs in Geylang. Of course there are those who keep asking to buy stuff for them but I really did came across many who are really nice and sincere. They are my regulars all the way till they finished their contract. They didn't asked for expensive gifts but just enjoy the time with me. I really wish all of them well after they went back to Thailand.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-04-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
That is of course.

There are so many factors to consider. Normal cross border relationship is already a challenge. Having said that, I must say that Singaporeans gals are really losing out.

When I went drinking, almost all the busty chio gals that met my standards are all Thai gals or Vietbu or Malaysian gal. Really very few local Singaporean gals.

To be frank, I came across quite a lot of very good WLs in Geylang. Of course there are those who keep asking to buy stuff for them but I really did came across many who are really nice and sincere. They are my regulars all the way till they finished their contract. They didn't asked for expensive gifts but just enjoy the time with me. I really wish all of them well after they went back to Thailand.
For them, getting working hours makes them happy to meet their working hours target. because if they already have customers, they don't need to wait for sales on that day. But it's like they already have guest savings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1