The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

if the dress is clean, you can get the gals to wear it

I heard from the gals of one bro who loves fucking cosplay character, got the costume for the gal and banged her with her wearing it plus a wig. guess the character?....sailor moon.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
if the dress is clean, you can get the gals to wear it

I heard from the gals of one bro who loves fucking cosplay character, got the costume for the gal and banged her with her wearing it plus a wig. guess the character?....sailor moon.
interesting. I go buy wonder woman dress and wig for my gal
Old 23-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

For CAT150, why are some non-customers just sitting on the sofa area? I could be wrong but my feel is that they don't seem to be waiting for the girls, more like just chilling out and smoke.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hour is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any Malaysian Indian girls at CAT150 range? OR local Indian girls
Old 23-09-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
For CAT150, why are some non-customers just sitting on the sofa area? I could be wrong but my feel is that they don't seem to be waiting for the girls, more like just chilling out and smoke.
Which house you saw this?
Old 24-09-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hour View Post
Any Malaysian Indian girls at CAT150 range? OR local Indian girls
No Malaysian Indians and local Indians in legal houses at all ranges.

Only Malaysian Chinese available if you are looking for Malaysians.

The majority are PRCs followed by Vietnamese, Thais and Malaysians.

Last edited by dbhh; 24-09-2018 at 01:12 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Looks like it is beginning to see more of the Cat 60 PRC joints blooming in Geylang

Good news for the budget conscious.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nextstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I get very nervous everytime with the MP or Geylang girls which causes me to have a hard time trying to get erect (and sometimes finish very fast)

I'm more into cuddling and at the end only have a short fuk and shoot... is there any house that can accommodate to this or is much more suitable for me?

Means i pay $$$, cuddle2 with the girl for a while, nearing the end of the time (when i am usually erected) then have a quick fuk.

Im actually looking at the CAT50s... but open to suggestions for higher cats.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextstop View Post
I get very nervous everytime with the MP or Geylang girls which causes me to have a hard time trying to get erect (and sometimes finish very fast)

I'm more into cuddling and at the end only have a short fuk and shoot... is there any house that can accommodate to this or is much more suitable for me?

Means i pay $$$, cuddle2 with the girl for a while, nearing the end of the time (when i am usually erected) then have a quick fuk.

Sometimes I do what you have mentioned above..
You want intimacy and the feeling..
I guess u can try to rtf gal with better attitude that u like, this shouldnt be a problem
Old 24-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 24
Wishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Sounds you got a lot of stress. Just request from WL directly what you want. Being direct and firm with your request will get you a long way. There was a WL before who shared her customer book 2hrs regularly to hug and sleep. Last 30mins then bonk. Different folks, different strokes.

Once you have enough sessions with multiple WL, you should be getting over your nervousness.

- Wish Careful

Quote:

Old 31-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
Very likely they are waiting for their gals. Some gals are a bit hard to call.

Old 31-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro,

My sharing will be to manage your expectation. We have only 60 minutes. And if you do not shoot within the last 15 minutes you will get very stressed out and didi will never be hard.

we write our bonking experience here based on our physical ability. You need not follow what we do in the room.

Follow your heart and ability, enjoy every seconds with the gal, main thing is to release all your sperm in one solid release. Some bros here like to release in a few instalments and fuck in different positions. I also wish to, but my age does not allow me, so I know my limits.

Old 01-11-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Same i also get nervous. When i nervous i feel like want to pang sai, so i always go pang sai first when i enter house, then choose girl.

Most house that i visit got bidet to wash cleanly, so no worries from me.

WH12 might suit you for their yi tiao long service. The only place i keep revisiting. Because is the only house i can maximise the whole hour of fun.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkace View Post

WH12 might suit you for their yi tiao long service. The only place i keep revisiting. Because is the only house i can maximise the whole hour of fun.
Any gal to recommend from WH12 bro ?
Old 04-11-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Long time ago, I made fun of an old and fat co-worker, I said: You don't need sex, you need a fantasy. Now I am old and fat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1