The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
KoreanStuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePawn View Post

for all to view...
Wow so clearly seen haha
Old 20-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:

for all to view...
Thanks for the screenshot.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefabn View Post
some bro shared this yesterday somewhere haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=pGi3t4CKz6k

9:20
lolx. great share. super clear!
Old 21-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I always enjoyed taking the escalator up and looking across at chiobus in their denim shorts coming down from the opposite direction cos at the right angle can just see their undies at the area where the pussy is...
Old 22-10-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pushbutton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I always enjoyed taking the escalator up and looking across at chiobus in their denim shorts coming down from the opposite direction cos at the right angle can just see their undies at the area where the pussy is...
Yeah, especially if the chiobus have slim legs, can see more
Old 22-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
mamachari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

for all to view...
Pink eraser nip!
Old 23-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I 2nd tht bro.. esp so wen they r least likely to cover their front as compared to their backs as they would hv thot its more unlikely to be seen from e front.. but lucky us at times fr e frontal view.. lolx
Old 23-10-2018, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
GoodBless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefabn View Post
some bro shared this yesterday somewhere haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=pGi3t4CKz6k

9:20
Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 23-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brassil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushbutton View Post
Yeah, especially if the chiobus have slim legs, can see more
Agree with you bro, sometimes can see shape of pussy
Old 31-10-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Early morning I have to take something from my car and saw a young pretty mummy downstairs with a small kid waiting for vehicle to pick up her kid. She stays in the same blk but first time see her in causal attire. When I walked closer behind her, noticed that her shorts is very tight and transparent... can see her lacey panty clearly. When she saw me, she smiled and folded her arms which I thought was weird since she is also carrying her kid stuff and this would make it more difficult to carry.

Anyway I didn't think too much and just thought of the nice lacey panty view. When I took my stuff and came back, she was going into the lift and looked shock to see me. Then I realised why... she was not wearing any bra and her top is light colour and tight fitting. Can see the shape of her breasts and nipples clearly. B cup and pointy nipples. Not sure if she knows her nipples are visible but she looks paisei.
Old 31-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Conbawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Early morning I have to take something from my car and saw a young pretty mummy downstairs with a small kid waiting for vehicle to pick up her kid. She stays in the same blk but first time see her in causal attire. When I walked closer behind her, noticed that her shorts is very tight and transparent... can see her lacey panty clearly. When she saw me, she smiled and folded her arms which I thought was weird since she is also carrying her kid stuff and this would make it more difficult to carry.

Anyway I didn't think too much and just thought of the nice lacey panty view. When I took my stuff and came back, she was going into the lift and looked shock to see me. Then I realised why... she was not wearing any bra and her top is light colour and tight fitting. Can see the shape of her breasts and nipples clearly. B cup and pointy nipples. Not sure if she knows her nipples are visible but she looks paisei.
Should be aware since she folded her arms when she first saw you.
Nice share bro
Old 02-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

lucky u bro.. once a blue moon happening i suppose.. thanks for sharing.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Troch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brassil View Post
Agree with you bro, sometimes can see shape of pussy
Yeah, at the right angle and lighting
Old 02-11-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just happened.

I accidentally dropped something from my pocket.

Then this lady wearing sleeveless top and jeans squat down to take the receipt for me and returned to me.

When she did so, the back of her exposed her pink panties.
She gave a sweet smile and i said thank you!

This was really unexpected and shiok!
Old 07-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was doing some groceries shopping over the weekend, saw a pretty girl wearing an orange romper with a cardigan over. Walked past her and realised her front was quite low and could almost see the edge of her bra from her side view... Happened to walk past her a few more times after and could see the edge of her blue lace bra. could see her bra padding also, everything except for her nipples. B cup boobs in a very well fitted bra, blue floral lace bra, very nice view..

Another time was walking down escalator, saw the lady in front of me in a one piece blue dress and could see the bra strap from behind and her bra could be seen from the armpit there. She was wearing a beige lace bralet style bra, with sexy lace straps. As she stood in front of me diagonally, i could see down her dress and bra. The dress did not hide her bra well, so can see half the bra cup and when she moved i could peek inside a bit, but was too dark to see any nipple..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1