The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/
Many thanks bro
Old 23-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
songziling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliope View Post
saw a few bros talking about Rui Rui, so went ahead and tried to book her. luckily managed to get her at my convenient timing. place easy to find, nice and clean. services are more or less as per the other bros type. just to add that her GFE is real, non-commercial which is rare nowadays.

https://sglonelyguy.info/rui-rui-massage/

High high gfe indeed... dangerous need to show some self control else will fall in love lol... actually she is just very nice to talk too
Old 23-10-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
diaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Tried Xiao Yu before. She has a good figure.. neh neh A+ for sure.... massage still passable, may need more strength but becos she is small size la. Sensual is up there , because can squeeze those knockers while jerking off
Old 23-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
I suppose so thats why it is so expensive to bonk a massage lady but if the price right guess it can be bonk
Imo grossly overpriced unless her looks and figure damn tok kong then maybe can consider.. else will give a pass
Old 23-10-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Longbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited SLG's Annie, had wanted to do it sooner if not for the punishing schedule. Boy, I left mentally recharged by her out-of-this-world GFE. Got an early slot and found the chirpy little Annie raring to go.. And go she did, she tweaked her ‘pattern’ a little with some novelty, a little more playful and touchy.

Compared to my previous rendezvous, her playability had increased but what struck me most is her ability to connect. Of course, the most compelling quality is the GFE she projects and her ability to squeeze out two fireworks in short order.

Got to clear my table soon, miss her already.
Old 23-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Imo grossly overpriced unless her looks and figure damn tok kong then maybe can consider.. else will give a pass
Same here 300 not worth it. Normally ML up either 150 or max 200.
Better just hv fun than throw 300 imo.
Old 23-10-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaz View Post
Tried Xiao Yu before. She has a good figure.. neh neh A+ for sure.... massage still passable, may need more strength but becos she is small size la. Sensual is up there , because can squeeze those knockers while jerking off
So much different ? Advertised as C cup but A cup only ?
Old 23-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Jonnyray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was not having a great day so while scrolling through the web saw SLG yiyi online and so why not give it a try

https://sglonelyguy.info/yi-yi-massage/

Staying somewhere near central where u have to walk abt 10mins from the mrt, much more convinient for ppl who drives. She lives with u knw who, the one that slightly much more popular

After getting into the house and wow she do look exactly like her photos with light blemishes, decent height of around 160cm looks department 8/10
After showering up she continues with her massage while being fully nude and there goes her great tits blooping out of her night gown that she greeted me with (i thought it was small when i first saw her in her gown but after she took it off wow at least C-D) with decent look nipples. Strongly recommend for boob lovers 9/10
Her massage was ok at best but if u are coming here for a massage i guess u should head to those that says 38/hr for a more authentic massage 6/10
After 10-15min or massage her comes her sensual massage her catbath she makes sure she licks every part of ur body making your body tremble from top to bottom. Very minimal AR but well i guess its a bonus when girl does AR for u? 8/10
Her balls licking/sucking skills were damm good. Teasing u by looking at u when she licks ur balls and while giving u her bbbj. Strong and fast as she goes and sensually slow when she knws u are gonna cum. Cim straight into her mouth and the feeling was heavenly as she slowly squeeze every drop out. 9/10

Once deed is done went back to shower myself as the shower cubicle was small but the toilet is big dunno why haha drop her a small amount of tips as i left as it was a really good session

Overall its a really good session with a really honest girl which strives for the customers happiness, people who have doubts about her nid not worry as she is definitely worth the money spent. Definitely RTF material for me 9/10.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
dtdtdt73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Notice a SLG girl can bonk but it cost 300 is it worth?
Hi Bro, can share ?
Old 23-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaz View Post
Xiao Yu or Donna - who is prettier?
Old 23-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Message u already
Don’t have leh?
Old 23-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Second this. Overall impression is, what a solid, service-oriented lady. The first thing she did when I came out of the shower was strip nude, and she remained nude for the whole session. If she had offered to shower together, that would have been tops heh.

Yea I know, next door hahah.

I have RTM yiyi twice. First occurrence was when she just reached our shores on 2nd day(according to her). Was in hotel. The whole experience was mind blowing, she looks prettier in person. GFE was pretty high. The few weeks later booked her again, now moved to private apartment. Still pretty but The GFE dropped by 50%, maybe business been good to her.
On my way out saw 1 cal, is that long nu??
Old 23-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Jonnyray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
I have RTM yiyi twice. First occurrence was when she just reached our shores on 2nd day(according to her). Was in hotel. The whole experience was mind blowing, she looks prettier in person. GFE was pretty high. The few weeks later booked her again, now moved to private apartment. Still pretty but The GFE dropped by 50%, maybe business been good to her.
On my way out saw 1 cal, is that long nu??
Yup bro thats long nu
Old 23-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by askm18 View Post
Hi, anyone know what happen to 小燕子?
Book her last week but now her ads are brought down.
MR for XYZ ?
Old 23-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Same here 300 not worth it. Normally ML up either 150 or max 200.
Better just hv fun than throw 300 imo.
Which ML so tok kong can charge $300 for fj ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1