The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Re: L8h43

To whom it may concern,

Who added a reputation point comment:

"can invite me to view ur photos?" ???????

You didn't leave a nick......and what photos are u talking about?????? A case of mistaken identity?
Old 10-10-2004, 06:08 AM
toro

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

L8hse43 is a fuck up place any good recomandetion at tat
Old 11-10-2004, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ThaiG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Err..plz, u can say f uped but do give us some reasons or your post has no content at all
Old 12-10-2004, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

agree. I hardly do my posting here but must say some words to bring justisce to this hse. The OKT do provide friendly service even thou i visited the place last nite with some foreign friends and ended up booking no one...

if you are really unhappy with this house for some personal experience, THIS is the forum for you to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiG
Err..plz, u can say f uped but do give us some reasons or your post has no content at all
Old 13-10-2004, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H43G13

So far this is one of friendlier OKT in the area. Even time overshot can also close one eye.

Sad to see another girl ORD soon. Last time was G18 and now G13. Go to her becoz can communicate well in chinese. Probably bonk her the last time and wish her good luck in future.

See whether got other potential in this hse.
Old 13-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nighthawk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well...agree that the OKT is quite friendly (the younger one with a bit of cock-eyed). The older one is eager to push the gals to you, telling you which gal's gong fu is good and hardworking. Took his recommendation and tried this G17......sadly....I'll tell u why.

G17:
look : 6.5/10
boobs: 32B (a bit sagging)
bbbj: 7.5/10 (good suction)
fj: 5/10
frenching: nil

everything was quite SOP, but the face a bit black black. Not willing to kiss not to say frenching......sianz 1/2 already
bbbj was satisfactory but proceed to mount you as soon as "junior" is up.
Rush feeling puts me off and the mounting was uncomfortable with her trying to rush the cumming.
maybe I'm just not cut out for these rush sessions and no kissing makes it worse....decided not to force myself and remain nonchalantly to her rushed mounting. Sensing time was running out, she tried to bj (with cap) and hj, but i refused to just let it go so easily.
No feeling, cum also no shiok mah.
She seemed frustrated and proceed to bath me, signalling the end of session. I just follow through without talking to her.....wasted session!

Didn't know if she woke up on the wrong side of bed or our eight characters clashes outright...no chemistry at all!

What makes me furious is that as we were getting out of the room, she was shouting something (with tone of frustration) in Thai. Ignored her and left.
Went back today and found out from another gal that she was actually shouting out that I cannot STAND!!!!!!!!!! KNNBCCB!!!!!!!

No sense of ethics at all! I won't say it is not an ego issue but even if it is true, what happens in the room is purely between the customer and the gal and it is unethical to go about flaming the customer!!

Certainly no RTF for this G17. If she happens to be tirak of fellow samsters, I'm sorry if I had hurt ur feelings. But one man's meat is indeed another's poision!
Old 25-10-2004, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pussycat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu
just noticed this thread's kinda dying out...

i used to patronise #19, Aras in this hse for her good service, until she took me for granted and spent the time talking to me about the gifts other customers bought for her instead of doing what i paid her for.

stopped going to her for a few mths and when i looked her up again some weeks ago (some where ard national day i think), the level of service went back up again. i was quite surprised too that she remembered my name enough to give me a call after she spotted me just as i was going out of the hse (she was having a continuous stream of regulars that time; quite a bit of coincidence that she popped her head out to welcome her next regular just as i was leaving, seeing that she wasnt available).

i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?

i try her today,,,,,,wow she is good....we kiss for long time,,,,just like make love with girl friend,,,,,bbj,,,multy position,,now i know y so many customer she has,,,she even no ned to come out because the other customer already wait outside,,,wah i saw her book....nearly 20 customer,,,i think the kiss is atrack all the customer,,,because very difillcult to get kiss frm wl nowdays,,,hope u guys enjoy.
Old 25-10-2004, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

2 new gals at H43 to replace the old No7 & No 13. No 18 with 2 big "fake" breasts.
Old 26-10-2004, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat
i try her today,,,,,,wow she is good....we kiss for long time,,,,just like make love with girl friend,,,,,bbj,,,multy position,,now i know y so many customer she has,,,she even no ned to come out because the other customer already wait outside,,,wah i saw her book....nearly 20 customer,,,i think the kiss is atrack all the customer,,,because very difillcult to get kiss frm wl nowdays,,,hope u guys enjoy.
now i'm more convinced NOT to go back to her
cos she prob does all the tricks she can to keep as many ppl going back to her as possible... ie: high risk for disease shd any infected bloke patronise her...
Old 26-10-2004, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pussycat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu
now i'm more convinced NOT to go back to her
cos she prob does all the tricks she can to keep as many ppl going back to her as possible... ie: high risk for disease shd any infected bloke patronise her...
ha ha,,she says only kiss with me,,,,,,khor hok me ,,,,,ya lah,,i though also cannot only me she kiss,,im not like f4 or thong chai,,,ha ha ,,,,any guy get the same kiss aLSO....TELL ME OK,,,,,SO I NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP AGAIN,,SOMETIME KNOW IS LIE BUT STILL WANT TO TRY,,,,,BECAUSE THE KISS IS SO GOOD,,HA HA..
Old 31-10-2004, 05:53 PM
toro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat
ha ha,,she says only kiss with me,,,,,,khor hok me ,,,,,ya lah,,i though also cannot only me she kiss,,im not like f4 or thong chai,,,ha ha ,,,,any guy get the same kiss aLSO....TELL ME OK,,,,,SO I NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP AGAIN,,SOMETIME KNOW IS LIE BUT STILL WANT TO TRY,,,,,BECAUSE THE KISS IS SO GOOD,,HA HA..
ya u right as 4 there u can onli do show can't be real wif them coz when there suck finish ur $$$$$$$$$$$ there will not like be4 treat u so nice so be clever if not u r doom rmb we guy go there is 2 relax not 2 find gf so while can play juz play wif them don play till real feelin cum out n don 4 into there'er trap believe anot up 2 u mark my word i'm 1 of the stupid bird who 4 into the trap be4 so we guys don be a carrot head 2 them
Old 01-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Exclamation I was a stupid bird too !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toro
ya u right as 4 there u can onli do show can't be real wif them coz when there suck finish ur $$$$$$$$$$$ there will not like be4 treat u so nice so be clever if not u r doom rmb we guy go there is 2 relax not 2 find gf so while can play juz play wif them don play till real feelin cum out n don 4 into there'er trap believe anot up 2 u mark my word i'm 1 of the stupid bird who 4 into the trap be4 so we guys don be a carrot head 2 them
I was one such stupid bird too. Need to suffer twice before I learnt my lesson. Memories still haunt me but each day, my heart hardened when I see more & more gals from their home town go work as WLs.

Honestly, you can't blame them at times. It is just a different world where they were brought up. They were such innocent children until they know the way to $$$.
Old 01-11-2004, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

well their standard of living may be lower but i don think the amt they earning in thier country is enough sustain them for long so many cat 40 start out wrking here and if everythings work out fine than after 2 year they may return and start a hair saloon or maybe some eatery buisness anyway is tong ren bu tong ming tong ming bu tong xinn
Old 01-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Victory

Hopefully they no revert back to old trade....
Old 02-11-2004, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory
Hopefully they no revert back to old trade....
Its just some WLs are so used to this sort of easy money. Once the money they put into their business venture fails or their Piichais have used up all their savings, they will just go on the prowl again. Be it thermae or Siam, sometimes one will be surprised to see a familiar face in Bkk. Of course they will love it to come back to Singapore but AV will not allow it.

Disclaimer: Just my 2 satangs worth.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1