The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Bro, I'm not that regular. It's just that I'm most comfy with this house having known the OKT for over 10 years. As for recommendations, looks can be very subjective so I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you. For GFE I'd rank Fei Fei and Qiqi in the top spots with the usual caveat that personal hygiene of joes goes a long way

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Bro you seem to be a regular of 1612. Based on FR it seems like right now alot of gems. In your opinion who is the prettiest in this house, and who has the highest gfe?
Old 22-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, I'm not that regular. It's just that I'm most comfy with this house having known the OKT for over 10 years. As for recommendations, looks can be very subjective so I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you. For GFE I'd rank Fei Fei and Qiqi in the top spots with the usual caveat that personal hygiene of joes goes a long way
Haha bro that's why I said in your opinion ma. I'll still go down and see for myself, but some might be working or off so won't be able to check all out also.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Haha I see! Ok, then I would say Yoyo is the prettiest with Fei Fei and Qiqi still joint top for GFE

Or you could try a tarma too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Haha bro that's why I said in your opinion ma. I'll still go down and see for myself, but some might be working or off so won't be able to check all out also.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha I see! Ok, then I would say Yoyo is the prettiest with Fei Fei and Qiqi still joint top for GFE

Or you could try a tarma too!
Ya from all the FRs I read yoyo, fei fei, qiqi and dada seem to be good. But times are bad cannot try all

Haha I don't like tarma, I like 1 on 1 for a more personal and intimate experience.

Actually I ask so much cos when I go down and bio I awkward, so even if they all sit there I also paiseh to stare too long. Ask here at least agar agar know who good.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Yoyo

Look 7/10 school girl look
Body 7/10 slim
Bj 9/10
Fj 8/10
Gfe 7/10
Rtf yes

Syt. bj was long and sensuous seem like making love with one gf
Old 27-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kushi84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello all, first time posting in SBF and I'm dedicating this post to Fei Fei from 1612.

I was led to 1612 thanks to all the recommendations from the bros here. There were only 3 girls, but the moment the OKT introduced Fei Fei, I knew she was the one.

I was led into the room as she was eating an apple. Apparently she had just finished serving another customer just as I walked in. We talked a little while we waited for her to finish her apple and she found out that I was looking for GFE. And she said "just treat me as your real gf".

We took off our clothes and went into the bathroom. And halfway through the shower, she gave me a short but satisfying bbbj. Followed by probably her favourite action - French.

This girl really loves to French - it's like her second language.

We proceeded onto the bed where she gave me a full body catbath, followed by the best AR I've ever had - it probably lasted at least 5 minutes. Halfway through the AR, she asked if I liked it and continued on for another 2 minutes or so. This was followed by more frenching and bbbj in all positions including 69.

We then had FJ in a few positions. She always took the initiative in making sure that I was comfortable and feeling good. I was having some problems today, so we switched to hj and more bbbj. But a couple of minutes before I was going to climax, she asked me to switch to FJ and put on another condom, saying that she feels happy that I cum while fucking her. I finally did and we laid on the bed embracing each other for a while more before going to bathe.

Overall I feel that her GFE is really on point, as mentioned by a few bros here. She will really try to ensure that her customer gets the best and most comfortable experience, treating you like really her bf.

She doesn't rush and lets me go only after the time is up. And even when leaving, we were still pretty much in each other's embrace with tongues locked together.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
GFE: 12/10
BBBJ:9/10
AR: 10/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall: 9/10
Rtf? Definitely!!

P.s. pardon me if my FR is not well written. First time posting..
Old 27-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post

Yoyo

Body 7/10 slim
Bj 9/10
Fj 8/10
Gfe 7/10
Rtf yes

Syt. bj was long and sensuous seem like making love with one gf
Whats roughly her height bro?
Old 29-10-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post

Yoyo

Body 7/10 slim

seem like making love with one gf
Bro,

Appreciate if you can provide a size rating for YoYo 1612 based on chart below:

Old 29-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

I think i found a new thread i will frequent! Slim syt is the best! I personally prefer something between 2 and 3 on the chart and it seems most of the bros here are like-minded. Looks like i will be making my virgin trip to 1612 soon
Old 29-10-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I saw one gal of size 1 in 1669. forgot the name. not my type, but just for info

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 30-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
I saw one gal of size 1 in 1669. forgot the name. not my type, but just for info
Bro if I am not wrong, you are referring to one of the recent newbie, Hui Zi. Indeed, she is size 1
Old 31-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

I always felt that size 1 refers to the following girls in 1st and 2nd photos from right below.

If so, there are none in GL to date. In any case, these are too skinny to my liking too ...

IMHO, size 2 (third photo from right above) is ideal.
Old 31-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I always felt that size 1 refers to the following girls in 1st and 2nd photos from right below.

If so, there are none in GL to date. In any case, these are too skinny to my liking too ...

IMHO, size 2 (third photo from right above) is ideal.
Lol I agree that I haven't seen size 1 in gl... I still feel this size is malnutrition
Old 01-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Actually, the one below (size 3??) is already consider fleshy for me ...

Old 01-11-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Actually, the one below (size 3??) is already consider fleshy for me ...

This lass has a bod I fancy ... Xiaoyu @ 1431 has similar bod. I consider this built as slim & close to petite ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1