The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
U sponsor u got check bill or not? 5555. Last time i sponsored one she like forever cannot graduate. After that which ever ask me sponsor i always give 2 terms. 1 is show me their bill, 2 is i go down together pay. 5555 end up mostly is choose option 1 la. Give excuse say what only parent can go. Haiz. Scared their friends see me or lose face is real. Haizzzzzz.
Actually her tuition fees + accomodation is paid by my company
But I partner ma.... so not wrong to say I sponsor her
Old 04-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U better check again, is she studying full time there, international school or? Most universities have standardized, dates and 2 semesters + summer (optional). Chula, Wester, Abac, Bangkok..... I was in education sector before
Full time student 9-4pm.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Full time student 9-4pm.
Anyway, dun bother about this silly topic. Move on with Thermae Bar.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, dun bother about this silly topic. Move on with Thermae Bar.
no sound no gas, back in homeland
Old 05-01-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
no sound no gas, back in homeland
Yes but moving again.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes but moving again.
Are you going to move back to Thailand soon ?
Old 05-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Are you going to move back to Thailand soon ?
Planning... ideally.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

ST still stands at 2.5k.
Actually Soi Cowboy has really nice girls but is expensive.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
To all those that PM me.... too many of you so I shall post here.

This mini thermae is seasonal so hardly will have any FLs during the school breaks. Also it comes alive only at night.... usually after 9pm is best timing after the office crowd and public using the stadium have gone off. During daytime it is just a normal canteen. Best period is when school term starts

Dun be a goondu and go looking for it in the morning or afternoons. Even Thermae dun open in daytime either.

Bro, please do not expose this place so openly leh...... we cannot afford this kangtao to be spoiled by those 1-week millionaires flocking en masse there.
Old 07-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Status report form first trip to thermae..

Went there last night around 11:40pm. Can see it is decent timing as I saw about 8-10 ladies who I would rate them 7/10 in terms of looks. Whether they have enhanced boobs, that is fine by me and the ratings remains unchanged.

I actually took fairly long time to choose.. So much to the extend I finished 1 bottle of beer and went for another. Beers there are much more affordable. At 110 bhat for a 330ml bottle. Halfway to my 2nd bottle, I choose a lady that can speak decent amount of English and looks OK (6.5 to 7 out of 10). She was available as she just arrived about 10min before I choose her.Wanted her ST, but we talk cock and share each other's company till it evolved to LT.

So back to the hotel, we chat up and feel that am able to connect with her. Sex was also very passionate... From light kisses on the lips to neck and then to boobs.. She was also giving out moans. Then proceeded with sex. Unfortunately for me, too much PCC and visits to geylang left me only being able to cum if it is fast and furious sex, with girl on top.

The girl wasn't able to last that long but I thoroughly enjoyed her. Coz beside sex, it is very important to have the feeling.. She even shared some privite matters in her life.. We have passionate sex 3 times before going to sleep at 4am. Morning we continued but she gave me hj (because ran out of condoms.. Hahaha). In the end managed to cum and gave her 5000bht plus 500bht tip for the sex and wonderful attitude.

In conclusion.. Thermae seems like a good alternative if one wants to avoid the crazy prices of agogo bars...

Last edited by overboard; 07-01-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kage123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to look for mini-Thermae recently but was unsuccessful. I had spent 6 hours and covered a lot of ground around Ram Uni, Stadium, Soi 24 and the Main Ram Rd. It was just impossible (even with the clues provided by some bros in the thread) and felt like looking for a needle in a haysack.

I hope some kind bros can help me out with the location and am willing to offer $ in return. Please pm me with your quote.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage123 View Post
I went to look for mini-Thermae recently but was unsuccessful. I had spent 6 hours and covered a lot of ground around Ram Uni, Stadium, Soi 24 and the Main Ram Rd. It was just impossible (even with the clues provided by some bros in the thread) and felt like looking for a needle in a haysack.

I hope some kind bros can help me out with the location and am willing to offer $ in return. Please pm me with your quote.
got a hold hand service USD 1000 and you'll arrive there in style....... mention my name got discount 10%
Old 08-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage123 View Post
No need to pm, my pricing is USD 1000 including transportation within BKK. Put date, put time and your hotel.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kage123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I rent a condo in the area. So can probably meet at the stadium...

Wow, 1000 is rather steep. I was looking at 200-300.
Old 09-01-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

I am tempted to come back to LOS and resume my hold hands service.... only US$750
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1