The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Should I get married before 30?

Get 2 coins, pray and throw.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
tokyocap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by btblue8 View Post
I got married at 32, was dating for about 5 years prior, was worried about settling down and losing options. Now at 38, looking back, wish we gotten married earlier to have kids, and enjoy married life. Not sure if opinion will again change in a decade. No hard and fast rules maybe!
My parents married early and when I was 30 both parents still young.
Old 23-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
FillJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyocap View Post
My parents married early and when I was 30 both parents still young.
How young is young?
Old 23-10-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrdwolf_77 View Post
Get 2 coins, pray and throw.
Bro, your backlog took so long to clear meh?
Old 24-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold

Why not if she's the right one..
I got married 23.
Worried about car,flat,money.

But when u committed things will flow.

Its like when I ride bike I dun want to go take car licence thinking to myself I'm not from rich family no money also. But later on when take car licence within a year class 2 licence also dun want to continue and buy a car instead. Coz u want it u will have ways to get it.

Same for marriage banquet and flat.

My 5cents worth
Old 24-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
baolaodong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakbak View Post
I got married 23.

Its like when I ride bike I dun want to go take car licence thinking to myself I'm not from rich family no money also. But later on when take car licence within a year class 2 licence also dun want to continue and buy a car instead. Coz u want it u will have ways to get it.

My 5cents worth
Fully agreed.
Can share how you get thru with brief more details.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts already said she's not the right one.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
flyairasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakbak View Post
I got married 23.

My 5cents worth
Very good 5 cents worth.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyairasia View Post
Very good 5 cents worth.
Not particularly fucking useful for someone who is very unsure of his ‘commitment’ right?

People should learn to distinguish between giving advice and just spewing shit.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

If you marry young, you lose out opportunities to fuck around and have wild sex - but in later years, you have easier life because when you are 50, your children are in their 20s and finish university already.
If you marry late, you have great opportunities to fuck around and have many partners and enjoy like hell - but in later years when you are 50, your kids are still in kindergarten, and everyday your wife is screaming at you because both of you are old and exhausted.
What do you think?
Old 24-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
If you marry young, you lose out opportunities to fuck around and have wild sex - but in later years, you have easier life because when you are 50, your children are in their 20s and finish university already.
If you marry late, you have great opportunities to fuck around and have many partners and enjoy like hell - but in later years when you are 50, your kids are still in kindergarten, and everyday your wife is screaming at you because both of you are old and exhausted.
What do you think?
That’s one fantastic point of view. It does take an element of foresight that can be hard for people to internalize though.

And living with gnawing regret is not an easy thing.
Old 24-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Life must really suck if you are stuck with either of these two paths
Old 24-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
What do you think?
Unless TS and future wife dun intend to have children, marry later is an option. IF 50 and the kids are in primary school, is a tedious journey man, can't enjoy life also.
Old 24-10-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

U plan to have kids? If yes start young if not y marry?
Old 24-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
U plan to have kids? If yes start young if not y marry?
Totally agreed. By 40s the path is chosen for you. If unmarried still, stay that way is better.

Want to marry, can, but advisable not to have children due to reason already stated in earlier posts. Total exhaustion, unless the wife is young and has the time and energy. Then again, if the wife is like that why she want to stay with tired old uncle? Sure eat (get eaten) outside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1