The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sharpshooter_8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wife emotional infidelity

Not sure if any bro heard of this app called “good night”.

Caught my wife using this app to talk to strangers. And she has the tendency to easily fall prey to guys who can sweet talk or connect with her regardless. Especially now she doesn’t work due to “depression” issue and stay at home most of the time (feeing bored while I am at work)

She claimed she felt deprived because I not a good communicator and doesn’t really talk a lot to her (as I am shag from work and trying to hold the fort). I wonder if she will ever cuckold(saw her line msg that she add another guy to watch movie!)

Any bros here experienced the similar fate and advise/sharing will be appreciated!
Old 22-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife emotional infidelity

Sorry to hear what u had been experiencing. More info like what’s ur sexlife like? Frequencies? Changes in attitude towards u?
Old 22-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talk to her, listen to her. Then let her listen to how u feel.

Woman in any relationship always feel the men is having a wonderful time, not a care in the world or is unable to have any emotions.

Sometimes they hurt their man but dont realize since they think all man is heartless n no emotions.

If she is human she would have some empathy as well for u. If all she think about is herself then i suggest u tell her to move out find another man to feed her if those men are better than you. Straight away kick her out of the hse with her clothes. If she dont beg to come in then consider her love, respect and dependence on you is lost.

No matter what u do. Dont pay for the divorce fee, she has no money, she cant pay for the lawyer. So she cant divorce u.

Let see which man will feed her long term
Old 22-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Remember, the man is the prize because you are giving her food, money and a roof over her head just for being a woman

Let the woman pamper you not the other way around. you are the provider, the master of the house and your destiny. You are not an atm nor a slave. Your parents didn't slog to bought u up into an adult to be a slave to an undeserving woman

We dont slog and work so hard everyday just to let the woman enjoy life then look down on you when they get greedy and self entitled.

If the woman herself work then do dutch

Mgtow movement. Read it up

And for men who prey on married Women. You will get your karma one day
Old 22-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Sorry to hear what u had been experiencing. More info like what’s ur sexlife like? Frequencies? Changes in attitude towards u?
Quote:
We have frequent quarrel after moving in tgt few months back, so our sex is not exactly fantastic. 1-2 times per week perhaps.

I believe her condition plus marriage has make her unhappy. She someone who don’t like mundane stuffs which has create evil thought in my head that she don’t mind having multiple partner to satisfy her if she couldn’t get it from me.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
surreal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, i feel for you.

You need to improve if you want to keep up with her.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter_8 View Post
We have frequent quarrel after moving in tgt few months back, so our sex is not exactly fantastic. 1-2 times per week perhaps.

I believe her condition plus marriage has make her unhappy. She someone who don’t like mundane stuffs which has create evil thought in my head that she don’t mind having multiple partner to satisfy her if she couldn’t get it from me.
I dunno much about depression. But just saw a talkshow on depression recently that it can be quite a serious condition which cannot be completely cured and need Long term medication. Hope both of u had take the necessary medical consultation for that. Patients, support and tender loving care is required from your side. Maybe a hug from you when she began to be unreasonable may help? Just so suggestions
Recently married and moved in together?
Old 22-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tianjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,

You may want to consult fengshui master about your new house.

The yin yang and chi of the house have negative effects on human.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianjin View Post
Bro,

Fucker la. If everything can be solve by febgshui, won’t have so many divorce etc
Old 22-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
FirstJedi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Better to engage a priest to get rid of angmo devil
Old 22-10-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
budoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Promoting your business? Must pay advertising fees you know?
Old 22-10-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dunno much about depression. But just saw a talkshow on depression recently that it can be quite a serious condition which cannot be completely cured and need Long term medication. Hope both of u had take the necessary medical consultation for that. Patients, support and tender loving care is required from your side. Maybe a hug from you when she began to be unreasonable may help? Just so suggestions
Recently married and moved in together?
Yes it is a complication matters, one that I haven’t managed to grasp at. I tried my best to comfort her and accomaihning during my off days but somehow it felt never enough. As my absence is long while I am at work. If only I am a big boss and have my own time then it might be different haha.

Thanks for your advice bro.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

I think is more on her emotional feeling than fengshui. No offense ya.

As she have a lot of ex before and reason being she easily get suck in when guy pampered her with TLC thus she get cheated on before etc.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:

As she have a lot of ex before and reason being she easily get suck in when guy pampered her with TLC thus she get cheated on before etc.
Did you know she was so emotionally insecure when you decided to marry her?
Old 23-10-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 7
Cm80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCm80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

You must be good in your own way for her to marry you.
Also why did you choose to marry her given her history? It's really tough to give advice as we do not know the full story.

Maybe you should have more trust in your wife after all and remind her and yourself of the vows that both made during marriage.

Marriage is never easy. It's a lifelong journey and all the best to you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1