The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 17
wacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to all
Re: Moving on – Life in PG

After the movie, I try to bring her to hotel/motel. She is reluctant , OK lor. Want to tease me longer, so I just be patient. She need to find her sister, so I bring her to her sister place.
Work call came in and I need to join the work related stuff later. Guess no luck already, just bring her back to her flat and I join the call in my car.

During my call, I receive whatsapp message from an unknown number, I just ignore and continue with my work.
“Hello Mr Wacko, May I know what’s your relationship with N? “

Woah… Did I just date someone’s gf?
I’m not really to get into a fight or get my ruin because of some girl that I just met.
So I offer him that we should be honest with each other, I told her that I thought N is single and I just bring her for movie.

Bang! He just spill everything about N.
N was/is his girl for 6 months already, her factory pay was only RM1500 and he top up few hundred when N send the money back home. He basically take care of N, breakfast, lunch, dinner and so on.
In the past 1 month, she went out with 3 different guy.

Hmm, I’m skeptical and suspicious. How do this guy know so much? Is this a scam and want to extort money from me?

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=17949944
Old 22-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 17
wacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to all

I ask him how come he knows.
He told me that he can view her message. What-the-heck? I’m dealing with a hacker now? I’m in deep shit.

“in factory, I saw with my own eyes, even Indians can touch her head or hands”
“blah blah blah…. If you saw her message with other Indian guy, you will know the truth, so disgusting”
F. I better check for STD later tonight, I touch her hand and kiss her.

Anyway the guy is local Chinese, same production line as her. Offer to take care of her in return of becoming bf/gf. Got suspicious after tips off from other Indon chicks, he start to tell me the whole story. I trust him because I don’t look like Andy Lau, I won’t be so lucky and score a young chick.
The funny thing is, he offer few tips on how to score indon chicks, even ask me to find him and he will intro a few to me.

He told me that he will break up with her and move on with another Indon chick.
Guess it’s really easy to score with Indon chick if you know the tricks, I really need to hangout with this guy.

Before I end for tonight, the guy spend a lot on N every month. He won’t be able to recoup them back. He ask how much I spend, so here goes.
Last Friday – RM20 for KFC
Today – RM35 movie ticket, RM19 lunch, petrol and so on.

Around RM100 for lesson in life. I guess I have to be more careful next time.

That’s all from me tonight.
I hope you guys are more smart and more careful than me.

Do share if you got other advice for me.
Thanks.

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=17949944
Old 22-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
LewisJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, tqvm!!

Last edited by LewisJerry; 23-10-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, please continue.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

End of story liao...nothing to continue except his advice for us guys to be careful...

moral of story is if u are not young...not fit...not handsome..but got some money...and a young pretty chick show interest in u...its not u they are after...but ur money.

End of story...thk u TS...better luck next time

Sorry...on 2nd thoughts...since u only spent less than rm100...play along and act stupid...try to bonk her or at least get a blowjob and cim or cof...make ur money worth. But u must get over the psychological factor of her mouth frenching n sucking a lot of bangala
Old 23-10-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 23-10-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it alot. keep on sharing TS.
Old 23-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 23-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brassil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks!
Old 23-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JoelGomaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share by TS, thank you very much
Old 23-10-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

thx for sharing

enjoy reading
Old 24-10-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 24-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1