The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: former teenage whore turned tutor.

nice story TS, support your thread.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

Bro TS, I like the Ang moh siblings story. Can make them f each other?
Old 08-02-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Thk for your support and suggestion. I would include scenario involving Ang Mo couples (different one but not siblings) and Laura aka Stella later..

It was during her university term there that she guess she had found a new calling. Her dream is to join MOE as Senior Education Officer where she can teach Maths and Add Maths in secondary school.

Thus, she studied in University, give maths tutition to low secondary students, on weekends. she faced disruption sometimes from Mike, especially on weekends. She had to give excuse sometimes by saying she got loads of assignments and that her studies are hard .

One day, NUS Tuition Society gave her a student particulars and address.
She paid a home visit to this house at Bt Batok.
While waiting for lift, she ran into someone familar, yes, it was Albert , a property agent who once fuck her.
Albert : hi, mistress, what are you doing here?
Laura looked frightened and proceed to use staircase to go to 5 th storey.

when she arrrived at the unit, she looked nervous.
When door open, it was a lady whose son was in Sec 3 N(A) ,she was relieved..
Aileen , boy's mother, began to talking to her , and found that she got good grade in O levels and A Levels, from upper middle income family .

Aileen: John, come here. she is your tuition teacher. Greet Ms Choo.

John: Ms Choo.
Laura: good boy.

Aileen then showed her his Maths test results all E and D. and F for add maths.

Aileen remarked why Government made Normal stream students study Add Maths and that during her time in secondary school, she never studied Add Maths in normal stream.

Thus,Laura and John went to his room and John said he don't like maths because of his teacher, who despise Normal stream students and that he was a senior teacher for Maths .

At the same time, Aileen opened the door and received Albert and his client..
Old 08-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Dreadedkind2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woo bro! Like one of my fantasy come true
Old 09-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

(Dreadedkind2, I can guess what you meant. You thought Aileen is the PRC peidu mama, and she offered sex service on the sly and Albert forced Laura to be provide sex service together with Aileen?.)

Albert and his client greeted Aileen. Actually Aileen wanted to buy new home which was nearer to her son’s school so that she don’t have to book Uber to drive John to school. She was coffee shop owner , worried about her son’s future as his maths grade dropped.
Aileen then went to John’s room,and spoke to Laura, and asked Laura to bring John to Mcdonalds and give her $20.
Laura was shocked to see Albert in the house.
Albert : hi,surprise to see you here..
Laura: hi, …( she was nervous and looked at the floor)
Aileen : so you two knew each other..
Albert( weird expression , his eyes dart here and there..): yeah,
Aileen: she is my son’s tutor..
Albert:Oh, I see..
(his mind formulated a plan…) (if you know real life property agent and part time actor, Benjamin Heng (Huang Zhiguo) , you can imagine how scheming he was when he played bad guy..)

Laura: I am taking my leave now…
Laura walked fast and took John with her .
She was nervous about what Albert might tell Aileen..

At Mcdonalds, she ordered two cake sets (mango cake and latte.)

Laura: hi, nice to meet you, John. What is your plan for future?
John: I wanted to be aviation engineer..
Laura: wow, what a noble aspiration. Do you know that you must have good grade in Maths if you want to be engineer?
John: I have research poly website, and O Level grade requirement. You don’t need Add Maths to study in Aviation Engineering. It states You need B3 in E or A Maths. Therefore, E maths good enough.
Laura: in reality, not so.. Do you know that competition for poly places are stiff? If you get B3 for E maths only, do you think you get in? No, there are many people with better results than yours. Poly tended to take in people who got A1 for Physics, A1 for Maths and A1 for Add maths.
So? How? Think about it..

John: but I don’t like that Maths teacher who looked down on people like me.
Laura: you have to work hard to prove that Normal stream student can pass A maths with distinction. Look at one ITE graduate, who now run successful business, he faced bigger hardship than you. You are more fortunate than him. You have parents who earn enough money.If you work hard and be determined , you can pass.
John: okay, I will try..

Laura; just try? Tell me you can do it.
John: I can do it..
Laura smiled and show him time table for Maths and Add Maths topics.
Albert then called Mike and requested for session with Laura..
Mike: sure! You pay deposit of $500 to my account..
Old 11-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mike SMSing Laura: you got new assignment. come to my agency.

Laura was busying teaching John then, she looked at phone ,feeling distrubed.
She excused herself , and went to the window nearby to reply..
Laura: I am busying studying..
Mike: you come tomorrow then...

Next day,
Laura came to agency with reluctant heart.

Mike: your client has request a session with you..

Laura: lets have a talk. can I terminate contract by paying fixed amount of $$$? I am studying and giving tuition to my students.

Mike: no, you cannot ..

Laura: pls . I don't want to do this kind of stuffs anymore.

Mike: I have stated clearly that you have to perform to clear debt. Other wise I will release your photo online.

Laura was angry.
Mike: so , my decision is final.. will you do it or not???

Laura was slient..

MIke: okay, Angie. you help her to dress up..

(sorry, I am busy with house cleaning for CNY...)
Old 11-02-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
FoonHei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, thanks
Old 12-02-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

After she was dressed up, she was taken to crowded shopping mall via Angie’s car.
Both gals were stationed next to vacant unit where Albert’s advertisement ad was pasted on the door.
Angie contacted Albert. Moments later, Albert arrived and Laura was shocked to know that he was the one who booked her.

Albert smiled at her, and he opened the unit door, letting both of them in, then locked the door and switch on the light, revealing nice décor with dusty table and sofa and cabinet.
Albert said “this shop unit used to belong to ladies only beauty and hair saloon, which was actually lesbian joint. The joint was busted when a female student report molestation.”

He then handed over the remaining sum (he had paid deposit earlier to Mike account) to Angie.
Angie: thks, enjoy.. (she turned to look at Laura).Stella , follow him..
Angie then sat on the sofa and surf net on tablet and communicate with Mike via bluetooth..

Inside a room, which used to be one of facial room.

Laura, feeling powerless, stripped in front of Albert.
Albert: so you are a tutor? And he undressed and walked towards her.
Albert: what subject you teach? What level?
Laura: Maths, Upper Primary and Lower Secondary.
Albert : so you are now in university? I got only poly diploma.
(he caressed her body, then her breasts..)
“can you teach other subjects, besides Maths?”
Laura: I love maths..
Albert: I have a deal for you, Stella. I would pay you $2000.
Laura, eyed him suspiciously wondering what deal? Be his mistress ,or make her full time prostitute, and stay in condo, serving men?
(some gals from China, get a place in condo and HDB units because of those property agents..)
Old 13-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Albert: I want you to teach my niece who was in Pri 6. You teach her Science and Maths, and my sister will pay you $600. you will get 2600 $ . Deal?

Laura: okay. thanks.

both of them engaged in frenching and patting..

Laura lowered herself ,licking his testicles, and sucking his penis..

Later, Albert doggie her after she put condom.
Till he cummed, and she CIMed and then cleaned his penis .

Albert: give me your handphone and I wlll pass it to my sister.

Laura then gave him her handphone number.
Albert: what is your plan after graduation?
Laura: be a teacher in MOE.
Albert: why don't you start tuition business instead? Why be employee ? be an entrepreur.
Laura: let me build my experience first ,then consider..
Both of them leave the room and met Angie.

Angie took her back to Mike.

Laura was happy that she get to repay faster because of Albert's assistance.

While Laura was at faculty library, doing research on Maths theory, she received call. she checked the number - unknown..

She went outside to call, it was lady voice..
"hi, someone recommended you to me. I am Mary, Albert's sister . Can you come to Le Dionne restaurant at 6pm?

Her eyes lit up when she heard Le Dionne restaurant. It was famous restaurant for high end society..

Laura: okay. I will come.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ShinjoAbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story .... support!
Old 15-02-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

like this story bro, waiting for the next updates. support support.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Laura then dressed formally and went to Le Dionne Restaurant where she saw posh reception where female staff manning reception dressed like a lawyer.
Then male European staff , a manager , speak to Laura in French accent.
Manager : How many of you, mdm?

Laura: someone invited me here. and my name is Laura.

Manager: oh i see. follow me..

Both of them walked up to 2nd floor where there is private room.
There she met Mary and her daugther, Pauline.

Mary: nice to meet you. Ms Laura. This is my daughter, Pauline.
(to Pauline): this is your tutor, Ms Laura.

Pauline: hi, Ms Laura.

Laura: call me Laura will do.so how are your school grades? which school are you currently studying?

Mary showed her 1st Semester Score card..
Laura was surprised that she was in GEP school and her result not bad..
(Pauline result are better than Laura herself.)

Laura: her results are still good, why need tuition?

Mary: yes, but I want her to achieve higher and get into top secondary school.

Laura: she is better than mine..

Mary: you are strongly recommended by my younger brother, Albert. He said you are from good family , did well in your studies..
Laura was flattered.. but hated Albert because he was a pervert.

Mary : you will teach her Higher Chinese, English , Science and Maths. I will pay you $600 per month.

Laura was pressurized because she never studied Higher Chinese, nevertheless she accepted it.

(little did she knew that Pauline was a Maths genius.. her mental calculation was faster than herself...)

Laura ate western cuisine which Mary paid bills and then asked Pauline to check bills. Pauline check bills and nodded..
Total bills - $789.44 ..

(Laura never noticed..instead she look outside the windows..)

Then Mary asked Laura whether she need a lift..
Laura said no.. she would go home by bus..

(Black BMW arrived and male driver came out and greet both mother and daughter as Mdm and Missy. )

Albert then send SMS to Laura,asking her how her meetings.

She replied fine but she felt that Mary force her daughter too hard. Her result is very good..

(sorry , I will be busy for 2 days.. Happy CNY to all readers..)
Old 15-02-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Bambangbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, happy new year too
See you again after CNY
Old 16-02-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

really enjoy your story bro, look forward to more.
Old 18-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Thus, Laura will have busy schedules. studying full time , teach John maths, and teach Pauline full comprehensive courses.
She also serve her two masters- Mike and Albert.
Mike will call her to serve his customers-solo or with other angels.
Albert will seek her service on Sunday- before or after giving tuition to Pauline (depending on situations.)

On Saturday, while preparing to go to John's house to teach maths, she received SMS from Mike: you got assignment , come to our place now.

She replied back, she will come in evening as she was to give tuition to Sec 3 boy.

Mike replied okay.

Laura was feeling stressed..

Earlier, Mike received booking from Japanese couple who had watched Ang mo couple on site and asked Kent for the particular. Kent release info for 0.3 BTC.

Laura had no problem teaching and explaining Maths and Add Maths to John because the textbook was easier.
(spoiler alert: she would be tongue-tied when she went thru Pauline's assignment paper created by her school. why? Pauline's assignment paper was for GEP pupils, full of questions beyond PSLE normal syllabus..)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1