The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 11:56 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Pardon my ignorance.Can any bro tell me is there any hotel in Danok that has the similar standard as Sakura in Hatyaai?I haven't saty in Danonk but just cheong before in a A-GO-Go bar by the name of Spider...think so was the name.
so sifu..... non of the hotel in danok similar standard as sakura... but the closest on should be KPK or oliver lo. I stayed in KPK, oliver, hollywood and hi class before. All no bad to me. And the price are cheap.

sifu... fyi, spider alot ah gua one lo. very dangerous.... The most popular club now are hello bangkok and model club. New shalala and barberry will be closed after Raya. hope this help.
Old 24-09-2008, 03:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
My Bro, the great Playman...if you haven't stop drinking for a while, who knows...it could be you.
Not wonder your are the Grand Master ....... you seem to be very observant....you are 100% right! Respect! You can smell it even I didn't tell you!
Old 24-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Not wonder your are the Grand Master ....... you seem to be very observant....you are 100% right! Respect! You can smell it even I didn't tell you!
Sifu Playman u stop drinking liao ?
Old 24-09-2008, 03:43 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Sifu Playman u stop drinking liao ?
Yes.....for 8 years now! Officially 4 only in between..still got a little little!hahahahah
Old 24-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes.....for 8 years now! Officially 4 only in between..still got a little little!hahahahah
so u always drink green tea when cheong in danok lah
Old 24-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xuan'taro is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
so sifu..... non of the hotel in danok similar standard as sakura... but the closest on should be KPK or oliver lo. I stayed in KPK, oliver, hollywood and hi class before. All no bad to me. And the price are cheap.

sifu... fyi, spider alot ah gua one lo. very dangerous.... The most popular club now are hello bangkok and model club. New shalala and barberry will be closed after Raya. hope this help.
why new shalala and barberry will be closed after Raya? Isn't temporary or permanent closed?
Old 24-09-2008, 04:18 AM
SamSter

Quote:
so u always drink green tea when cheong in danok lah
Don't chak me lah...kek si kek si what got green tea in Model Club....coke only ....hahahha

By the way....good night King TD. See you on tomorrow....here...!
Old 24-09-2008, 07:55 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuan'taro View Post
why new shalala and barberry will be closed after Raya? Isn't temporary or permanent closed?
barberry will be close for renovation and the puyings from barberry will work in paragon lo.

as for new shalala, not to sure la... should be due to management issue la, heard that changed boss liao... the puying quality inside really kns, worse than scorpion and spider.... jing jing....
Old 24-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
barberry will be close for renovation and the puyings from barberry will work in paragon lo.

as for new shalala, not to sure la... should be due to management issue la, heard that changed boss liao... the puying quality inside really kns, worse than scorpion and spider.... jing jing....
Prince holy, Y not u take over new shalala? If u take over all the puying sure swee mak mak leh.
Old 24-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Prince holy, Y not u take over new shalala? If u take over all the puying sure swee mak mak leh.
No use, la..... all the all the girls will go there 'work' on him... all the customers can only go and see, still no fun for customers...........
Old 24-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Why not u collect funding from all the member here and take over new shalala! then u do rules....all the ger in ur permise can book by member only! muahahaha we sure support u 1!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 24-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Why not u collect funding from all the member here and take over new shalala! then u do rules....all the ger in ur permise can book by member only! muahahaha we sure support u 1!
Bro, you going today, right? Check it out la..... you businessman sure can smell a deal..... can use holy to bait the gals in, thereafter, better not show holy to the gals....... otherwise, all customers eat pak gor...

In the end all the stalls outside selling pak gor will benefit more than the disco.......
Old 24-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, you going today, right? Check it out la..... you businessman sure can smell a deal..... can use holy to bait the gals in, thereafter, better not show holy to the gals....... otherwise, all customers eat pak gor...

In the end all the stalls outside selling pak gor will benefit more than the disco.......
ok lah ! if i strike Big Sweep 1st prize $2.2m next mth. I take over lah! Now i go buy 4d liao & OCT Big Sweep ticketS. Wish me heng heng na!
Old 24-09-2008, 10:41 AM
SamSter

Quote:
ok lah ! if i strike Big Sweep 1st prize $2.2m next mth. I take over lah! Now i go buy 4d liao & OCT Big Sweep ticketS. Wish me heng heng na!
Sifu.... Count me in for the big sweep. Keke
Old 24-09-2008, 10:46 AM
SamSter

Quote:
don't want la. Old saying that when a hobby become responsibility. Hobby is not hobby anymore. If I take over new shalala. I will lost interest on Cheong which I do not wish too. Better stay like now. Once a while go, feel excited everytime I go. Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1