The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sibu guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

If you need full job, go to a place call golden beauty, nearby somewhere very orange in colour at nusa bestari, nearby giant.

This hint is very clear already
Old 08-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros...

Anyone been to mp 72, its behind mcD nusa bestari. Drove by the place today. Looks like its open .

Any bros tried here before? Is it worth going? The ML are Thai/Viet?

Thnx for sharing.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
Hi bros...

Anyone been to mp 72, its behind mcD nusa bestari. Drove by the place today. Looks like its open .

Any bros tried here before? Is it worth going? The ML are Thai/Viet?

Thnx for sharing.
near the furniture shop rite?

visited this mp 3 time, in 2012.
ML are NL, age 30's, except 1 syt doing parttime.
Malay/javanese massage style, end with batin.
didnt offer roaming.
Room condition, so so.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thnx mattJB .
Old 14-09-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quite Sunday night .. Felt like body needed massage.
Been a while since I visited zizu @ nusa bestari. Checked their we chat , noticed a new PRC .. No 16. Called & booked her.
Paid counter rm58 for an hour.. No 16 came in.. Looked like photo but noticed boobs smaller ( expected C cup .. But was only B)
Since she speaks only Chinese .. And I can't .. She asked counter to translate :
Rm150 - b2b & ice cream. I tot it was too expensive.
I said no ice cream .. B2b is enough. Paid her rm100.
Looks wise she's 6/10.. Body 6/10. Nothing special. Went in room .. Stripped & laid on my stomach. Her massage skills .. Pretty bad 3/10.
But then something out of the ordinary happened.. As she massaged my head ..
She suddenly started kissing me .. I was surprised . Then she forced my body to turn around .. And kissed heavily. We were into deep frenching.. It was unbelievable .. We never said a word to each other except hello.. But she was kissing me like a long lost lover . It was awesome. I put my hand in her undies and fingered her pussy .. She enjoyed it but pushed my hand away. Though only B cup .. Her nipple was big... I sucked it hard.. She enjoyed it too and she was moaning and started to French me again.. This lasted for 20 minutes.. As I worked myself back to her boobs.. Sucked and caressing .. I released.
Wow .. Rm158. Though some bros may think it's expensive .. The whole experience was worth it. It was like having an affair. No talking at all.. Just passion. After I dressed.. She gave a big kiss once more.. And asked to return .
WIR : yes . Hope can screw her next round.
Zizu is located behind RHB nusa bestari. All PRC here .
Points are welcome .. Cheers!!
Old 14-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bubububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
Quite Sunday night .. Felt like body needed massage.
Been a while since I visited zizu @ nusa bestari. Checked their we chat , noticed a new PRC .. No 16. Called & booked her.
Paid counter rm58 for an hour.. No 16 came in.. Looked like photo but noticed boobs smaller ( expected C cup .. But was only B)
Since she speaks only Chinese .. And I can't .. She asked counter to translate :
Rm150 - b2b & ice cream. I tot it was too expensive.
I said no ice cream .. B2b is enough. Paid her rm100.
Looks wise she's 6/10.. Body 6/10. Nothing special. Went in room .. Stripped & laid on my stomach. Her massage skills .. Pretty bad 3/10.
But then something out of the ordinary happened.. As she massaged my head ..
She suddenly started kissing me .. I was surprised . Then she forced my body to turn around .. And kissed heavily. We were into deep frenching.. It was unbelievable .. We never said a word to each other except hello.. But she was kissing me like a long lost lover . It was awesome. I put my hand in her undies and fingered her pussy .. She enjoyed it but pushed my hand away. Though only B cup .. Her nipple was big... I sucked it hard.. She enjoyed it too and she was moaning and started to French me again.. This lasted for 20 minutes.. As I worked myself back to her boobs.. Sucked and caressing .. I released.
Wow .. Rm158. Though some bros may think it's expensive .. The whole experience was worth it. It was like having an affair. No talking at all.. Just passion. After I dressed.. She gave a big kiss once more.. And asked to return .
WIR : yes . Hope can screw her next round.
Zizu is located behind RHB nusa bestari. All PRC here .
Points are welcome .. Cheers!!
Bro.. I knew this lady 16 from wechat.. She said she is 45yrs old.. Haven't try yet..
Old 14-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bubububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good tips!
Old 19-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

Ok another FR. This MP is at nusa bestari. Checked jb playboy.. Noticed this place had a Vietnam chick .. Pretty sweet and packing D cups.
Mp : sorry in Chinese .. But pls check jb playboy. She's no 376.
Looks: 80% resembles photo.. A bit chubby. But acceptable.
Boobs: advertised as D cup.. I would say close. She's about 25 yrs old.
Some ML using push up to boost their twins but the moment I saw her.. I knew there were real.
She held my hand and lead me to room.. We stripped.. And I got a closer look at her melons.. Yummy! After shower .. Normal massage.. Cat bath..b2b .. Felt good with her tits. Communication was a problem .. We mostly used hand signs haha. Her bj skills soso la.. She doesn't suck hard enough. This girl also don't allow frenching .. I tried unsuccessfully several times. She was trying her best to make me cum but tak boleh. To get me going .. I attacked her boobs. She's very ticklish and I think at times she felt a bit uncomfortable. But her huge nipples are awesome.. I kept sucking even when she tried to make me stop haha.
Ah.. Now my brother sudah fully awake and hard like a rock. She immediately continued to blow.. After a while I released in her mouth. All this while we hardly talked .. Just a few words. After release.. Go shower to clean up.
While showering I hugged her.. We were both getting wet.. Then I sucked her breast again.. Can't control myself. Sedap oh! Surprisingly she was enjoying it too.. As she kissed me on the cheeck . I wanted to tip her but realized didn't withdraw.. Only had rm4!! Shit..
Overall .. Not too bad. Maybe if I go a few more times .. She'll be more comfortable with me.
Damage is rm196 incl CIM. This mp offers FJ as well.
Happy hunting bros!
Old 19-09-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubububu View Post
Bro.. I knew this lady 16 from wechat.. She said she is 45yrs old.. Haven't try yet..

No way bro .. Maybe you're mistaken with the number. She's not 45.
I'd say 28-33. No 16 at zizu .
Old 19-09-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dreamseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ZZF wechat ID? I've been a few times, never realize they have wechat ID. Thanks.
Old 20-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Zidu7555 .. Zizu wechat.

Enjoy bro!
Old 28-09-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xaraxime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went to golden beauty nb around 8pm and found it is closed down. The mp next to D Hotel oso closed. Is there any 'haze wind' blowing tonite? Any bro know what's happening?
Old 29-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
needluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes. the unique service there is water bed ... hehe... do try
Old 29-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaraxime View Post
I just went to golden beauty nb around 8pm and found it is closed down. The mp next to D Hotel oso closed. Is there any 'haze wind' blowing tonite? Any bro know what's happening?
Yea, I also seen the shop closed down. Anyone knows whats happening?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1