The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facef View Post
Any sic for hdly multiple shots? Adele seem to only do one shot.
Quote:
Any intro for milf with unlimited shots?
Quote:
Anyone got good intro for bj with multiple shots?
Quote:
Any good intro for 2x CIM that allows facefucking?
Quote:
As someone who shoots fast, Paris' one shot limit is an issue. Anyone with good introduction on good HDLY with unlimited shots?
Bro…you have been posting for 6 months asking the same questions of who provide multiple or unlimited shots of hdly/cim/bj .until now you still havent find one for the pass six months

If you only love for unlimited shots not for look .i recommend you go petain road $50 only for unlimited FJ cheap cheap how many times also no problem .Can shoot until you no drops and dry
Old 20-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

lol faceplam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Bro…you have been posting for 6 months asking the same questions of who provide multiple or unlimited shots of hdly/cim/bj .until now you still havent find one for the pass six months

If you only love for unlimited shots not for look .i recommend you go petain road $50 only for unlimited FJ cheap cheap how many times also no problem .Can shoot until you no drops and dry
Old 20-06-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bad Review from me for An Xin too.
Bad service from the get go. Too commercial feel. One hand massage. Don’t noe if you can even call that massage. Mayb can call one hand piano. CBJ too short. Can feel teeth. Mechanical HJ. Restricted roaming on small boobies.

More importantly heard wind that location is in the radar of the AV. Actions will be taken soon. Cheong safely Bros.

No RTM for me. There are so many better option out there. My Anna is a safer and better choice.
I hope you are not the bloke that pester her for free massage and keep telling her Anna does it to you for free?

Was pissed by recent ML visits that swapped me, so decided to go for one I know is not fake la...and visited An Xin today. She was telling me how 1 guy keep asking her for free massage and quoted this ML Anna does it for free..and she didn't agree...I hope it is not you bro..while I cannot stand unethical MLs, I also cannot stand unethical cheongsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
This an xin is famous here now talking about her bad service

As monitor when bad reviews out sure someone come to post agood good review for her
You are right bro. If the ML has all good reviews, usually we pretty much guess 90% is fake. Could also guessed from the person posting etc. Likewise if the ML has all bad reviews, we probably wouldn't even think twice because why would OKT write bad reviews??

To really authenticate if the bad review is true, also very difficult. Usually bad reviews happened when that guy has a really really bad experience, or he didn't get what he wanted from the ML. So he comes in to bad mouthed. I mean the difference in experience can differ so much such that it is 1 sky and 1 earth meh? But then again , we all look for different things, and different things excite us. And we know how bad things travel faster than good things. If it is good, nobody wants to talk about it, for fear the ML becomes too hot. And maybe she has chemistry and is just being extra nice to you and you do not wish to share.

I missed the early days when Bro Javabeans helped consolidate the reviews, as it is easier to judge for yourself. Best is it is categorised so you know which ML is going to make your money's worth. Nowadays it is a little convoluted with OKTs massive fake reviews, angry bros etc.

I personally seldom write bad review, and even for those that swapped, I still put in an objective view on the good service, just unethical that's all. I still cum just not from the ML I wanted.

So objectively for An Xin, I think this girl is green, not exactly commercial. Like I said in my first review, she is a princess. She has not even had much gf bf relationship, and one of those was even long distance type, so don't talk about the love making experience, she is a noob. She does not know how to be a GF. And then we expect her to be super in BJ. Or great in wanking us. Are all these forgivable? Probably not, because we pay for service isn't it? However, I like 'green' girls. Too good, my mind play tricks on me that she has done the same thing to many bros..it is just me..haha..But if she is green and not willing to learn, then too bad.

So for An Xin, I have to say the few times I visited her she is always updating me on how she has learnt a new skill or new move, or how she has gone to her friend to learn something. And how she has bought a new set of ear digging tools, to compliment her bad massaging. And how she realised using phone is a no no during massage etc. The best thing she did to me today was she insisted on blowing me even though I rejected and said she wants to practice. It was actually pretty good I must say. So this girl is learning and wiling to please and best of all is quite sincere. Thus me here trying to defend her. Just being objective. If not why it is called one man's meat is another's poison. I will continue to work on her so that all bros benefit..haha..
Old 20-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ifhy24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No doubt she's green, just unfortunate that she wasn't my cup of tea.

Bad experience could be due to a myriad of reasons. ML tired, previous client was crap, no chemistry or just too high expectations.

Just make sure to take all reviews with a pinch of salt and itd be better to message the person directly if you got any query on the review.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifhy24 View Post
No doubt she's green, just unfortunate that she wasn't my cup of tea.

Bad experience could be due to a myriad of reasons. ML tired, previous client was crap, no chemistry or just too high expectations.

Just make sure to take all reviews with a pinch of salt and itd be better to message the person directly if you got any query on the review.
Steady bro, I trust your experience. She told me that herself that she realised touching phone is a no no.

Maybe we should set up a ML singapore massage ethics class in china
Old 20-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

So for An Xin, I have to say the few times I visited her she is always updating me on how she has learnt a new skill or new move, or how she has gone to her friend to learn something. And how she has bought a new set of ear digging tools, to compliment her bad massaging. And how she realised using phone is a no no during massage etc. The best thing she did to me today was she insisted on blowing me even though I rejected and said she wants to practice. It was actually pretty good I must say. So this girl is learning and wiling to please and best of all is quite sincere. Thus me here trying to defend her. Just being objective. If not why it is called one man's meat is another's poison. I will continue to work on her so that all bros benefit..haha..
Nice to see you working on her, bro, cum sia. In time we shd see some improvements in the MRs.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ifhy24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Steady bro, I trust your experience. She told me that herself that she realised touching phone is a no no.

Maybe we should set up a ML singapore massage ethics class in china

Haha sounds like a plan bro. But from the sounds of it, you starting in SG first
Old 20-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Enabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had visited An Xin few days ago, quite surprised to see the bad experiences other bros had. Will share my own:

Looks and figure is top notch, exactly like the photos. Went in and had a short chat while she fed me mandarin orange. Proceeded to shower after that.

Massage as many bros have said is not the best, back massage so-so but the gfe during the head massage is fantastic.

Catbath and CBJ followed by HJ. Have to commend her patience as I took a long time to cum, in the end i overshot my timing by a little bit.

Overall had a pretty good session, patient hardworking girl. Definitely not a time watcher. Will probably rtm sometime this week
Old 21-06-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
FOR FUN ONLY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifhy24 View Post
Haha sounds like a plan bro. But from the sounds of it, you starting in SG first
May be can start from An Xin first
Old 21-06-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I saw bao er on ltd at sgl under the name ke er. Different number though. Anyone know if they are the same person? Pics look like same person
Old 21-06-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
zaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vivi (East)
http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=2081

I have not written a FR for a long time. However, with the attitude and service from this rare gem, I am compelled to return the favour.

Pretty easy to find. Near MRT.

I was greeted at the door by a smiling young thing. The photo on the website did not do her justice. She was much better looking than portrayed.

She had the large apartment all to herself. She became more relaxed when in her room as she did not want to disturb her neighbours. Wearing a large black T shirt and nothing much else, she kept apologising that she had taken off her make up before I contacted her as her last customer of the day. I told her that I preferred 自然美。

Though we met for the first time, we both threw ourselves onto the bed, giggled and joked like long lost lovers. But, she quickly got me to the shower with a towel. The apartment was relatively new, and things were working. She again apologised that she was very busy in the day and had not the opportunity to clean the bathroom properly.

The session began with a back massage. She was good. So good. I was in Thailand recently and had some fantastic massages and some bad ones. But, she was comparable with the best ones when it came to undoing the knots on my back and neck. Her powerful kneading even matched the strength of those Thai masseurs! I was pleasantly surprised. I have not had such good massages from any of the Sammy MLs that could be compared to Vivi’s. And, throughout the session, she was telling me her stories of working in SZ and the good places to go to in the city. Her cheerfulness was infectious, bringing joy to a somewhat uneventful night of mine prior to meeting her. When I praised her, she said, “我没有什么特别服务-不会吹,不会吸。至少为客人好好按摩,松懈一下身体,是我应该作的。”

She then worked her way from the neck, to the back and then lower. She said, “我要按摩你的屁股了喔。” What can I say? Just do it! With a bit of massage oil, she brought the 舒服index up a notch by touching on a different set of senses. 请转过身来。Music to my ears. It is about time. By then, I requested that she took off her oversized T shirt. She was a bit embarrassed. 别笑我的波小!I found the twin peaks cute. Not for boob lovers. But, when hung on a jovial, likeable, pretty and young lady, these squeezable, soft, pinkie boobs were … … cute. We frolicked around in bed, again like lovers. But, she got serious and moved into a “side-by-side” position where her boobs were made available while she worked hard on my man-hood. Came in no time. Not hurriedly. But, paced and rhythmic.

It is with some regret that I write this FR because I know that with this quality, Vivi will get booked up in no time (she had 10 customers the day I visited her), and it will get harder for me to book her. She was motivated. Though I was her last customer, she put in her last ounce of effort. When I touched her hand at the end of the session, her right thumb was hurting quite a bit from all the exertion. Still, she said, “客人来找我,是要我按摩。我当然要好好为客人服务。”

RTM? Surely. Of course. Just having a casual conversation with her is already therapeutic. What more? The best massage you can find in the Sammy Stable (mind you, I have had many massages and she is right up there). To boot, a pretty face partially covered by her silky hair sitting on top of a slender and petite frame.

Looks: 9/10 (SYT. Pretty. Attractive personality. Engaging. Cheerful.)
Body: 9/10 (B cup, smooth skin)
Room/Bathroom: 8/10
Massage: 10/10 (Hitting right spots with the right strength. Best massage ever from Sammy Stable!)
HJ: 9/10 (Topless with roaming)
Attitude: 10/10 (Great attitude. Geared to provide good service.)
GFE: 9/10 (like your long-lost GF)
Damage: $110
RTM: Yes

PS: If any of you think that this is a FR planted by OKT, then, think again. These OKTs will not be able to afford to hire someone with this level of report writing. Hehehe 😉
Old 21-06-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaobao View Post

PS: If any of you think that this is a FR planted by OKT, then, think again. These OKTs will not be able to afford to hire someone with this level of report writing. Hehehe 😉
clap clap clap !! Excellent genius mr writer 👍

If I am OKT I do wish to hire you as my personal gold medal mrs writer
Old 21-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!
Quote:
This sounds exactly like what an OKT would say😆 j/k
Old 21-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Vivi (East)
http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=2081

I have not written a FR for a long time. However, with the attitude and service from this rare gem, I am compelled to return the favour.

Pretty easy to find. Near MRT.

I was greeted at the door by a smiling young thing. The photo on the website did not do her justice. She was much better looking than portrayed.

She had the large apartment all to herself. She became more relaxed when in her room as she did not want to disturb her neighbours. Wearing a large black T shirt and nothing much else, she kept apologising that she had taken off her make up before I contacted her as her last customer of the day. I told her that I preferred 自然美。

Though we met for the first time, we both threw ourselves onto the bed, giggled and joked like long lost lovers. But, she quickly got me to the shower with a towel. The apartment was relatively new, and things were working. She again apologised that she was very busy in the day and had not the opportunity to clean the bathroom properly.

The session began with a back massage. She was good. So good. I was in Thailand recently and had some fantastic massages and some bad ones. But, she was comparable with the best ones when it came to undoing the knots on my back and neck. Her powerful kneading even matched the strength of those Thai masseurs! I was pleasantly surprised. I have not had such good massages from any of the Sammy MLs that could be compared to Vivi’s. And, throughout the session, she was telling me her stories of working in SZ and the good places to go to in the city. Her cheerfulness was infectious, bringing joy to a somewhat uneventful night of mine prior to meeting her. When I praised her, she said, “我没有什么特别服务-不会吹,不会吸。至少为客人好好按摩,松懈一下身体,是我应该作的。”

She then worked her way from the neck, to the back and then lower. She said, “我要按摩你的屁股了喔。” What can I say? Just do it! With a bit of massage oil, she brought the 舒服index up a notch by touching on a different set of senses. 请转过身来。Music to my ears. It is about time. By then, I requested that she took off her oversized T shirt. She was a bit embarrassed. 别笑我的波小!I found the twin peaks cute. Not for boob lovers. But, when hung on a jovial, likeable, pretty and young lady, these squeezable, soft, pinkie boobs were … … cute. We frolicked around in bed, again like lovers. But, she got serious and moved into a “side-by-side” position where her boobs were made available while she worked hard on my man-hood. Came in no time. Not hurriedly. But, paced and rhythmic.

It is with some regret that I write this FR because I know that with this quality, Vivi will get booked up in no time (she had 10 customers the day I visited her), and it will get harder for me to book her. She was motivated. Though I was her last customer, she put in her last ounce of effort. When I touched her hand at the end of the session, her right thumb was hurting quite a bit from all the exertion. Still, she said, “客人来找我,是要我按摩。我当然要好好为客人服务。”

RTM? Surely. Of course. Just having a casual conversation with her is already therapeutic. What more? The best massage you can find in the Sammy Stable (mind you, I have had many massages and she is right up there). To boot, a pretty face partially covered by her silky hair sitting on top of a slender and petite frame.

Looks: 9/10 (SYT. Pretty. Attractive personality. Engaging. Cheerful.)
Body: 9/10 (B cup, smooth skin)
Room/Bathroom: 8/10
Massage: 10/10 (Hitting right spots with the right strength. Best massage ever from Sammy Stable!)
HJ: 9/10 (Topless with roaming)
Attitude: 10/10 (Great attitude. Geared to provide good service.)
GFE: 9/10 (like your long-lost GF)
Damage: $110
RTM: Yes

You should help her to change all PS photos first. All background in the photos are distorted. Look the two close up photos. The right one looks better than the left one as the nose is higher. However the right one are PS-ed to such extent that skin is peeled off in front of her nose.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Whether good or bad, so much free publicity for MuZi/An Xin, i am sure her business is so booming now. No wonder I don’t get any reply from her.

Anyway, since I was amongst the earlier bunch of ppl who wrote a positive MR for her, thought I should respond to all the Hoo Ha going on right now.

To be fair, both camps are about right. All the good things about is accurate. She is fair, pretty, and provides good service. Also true, she can’t massage professionally though the head massage and ear digging are nice experience. And yes, with me, she still uses the phone while massaging.

Probably unlike some others, I don’t rtm that often, but so far I do visit once a week, so maybe I have not really felt a lot of improvements but at least she has maintained her services each time. I do feel she is sincere and there is nothing commercial about her.

Hope the next time I visit I can feel the improvements like what was described.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1