The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Re: Naked bar in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Yup, i remember for 10rm you can squeeze and dig..........lol
really ? 10rm == S$4.50
Old 06-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Tai Kor,

Did you use a glove to dig .... if not better wash your fingers with Dettol before you eat KFC chicken .... otherwise, extra 'aroma' !
My friend told me that his friend after digging the girl,took peanut to eat

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 08-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: Naked Bars / "Papaya Farms" in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Naked Bars / "Papaya Farms" in JB
These "Naked Bars" or better known as "Papaya Farms" existed in JB about 15 years ago .... now they are "dinosaurs" .... those were the days !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ming2280 View Post
yes bro. long time ago they have this place call CRYSTAL PALACE(SOI CHING KONG) situated near merlin hotel in JB. Oso i been to a few more during those days. Really enjoyable time.
wow , the good old days not forgetting the "coffee house" where the girls sit of those stadium style steps and you pick according to the number tags
Old 08-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
nowdays tink no more liao....last time gt alot...sakura,crystal,le yi le n many more...doogi n bbbj on the spot with frz around kekek..see who shoot 1st...
ya ..... the mere mentioning of sakura brings back alot of wonderful memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
wow , the good old days not forgetting the "coffee house" where the girls sit of those stadium style steps and you pick according to the number tags
ya .... jin mei ren issit ?
Old 08-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
ya ..... the mere mentioning of sakura brings back alot of wonderful memories.
ya .... jin mei ren issit ?
hehe , thats one of the them
Old 08-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

there was one that i didn't have the chance to go to , mecinta (or something like that)
Old 08-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
there was one that i didn't have the chance to go to , mecinta (or something like that)
ya ... me 2.
heard of it,but nvr had the chance 2 try it out.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

someone gave me an "ups" with the remarks "The lord cheers.... " pls PM me your nick so as I may return the favour
Old 08-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
andy15966304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my time is 20 yrs ago. always went apollo 1 and 2. they got this term called fried rice. now still have?
Old 09-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
fcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mechinta Night Club was along the coast opp Danga Bay.Stripe-teased shows were on every night.Yes, those were the days.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
really ? 10rm == S$4.50
no lah! that time S$1.00 only can change less than RM2.00, is run from RM1.20 till RM1.80
Old 10-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes those were the days faark inside the ktv room for only rm70 at sakura.

Now ........ 1 simple handjob cost u rm 50

Retired
Old 10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Naked bar in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcykeu View Post
Mechinta Night Club was along the coast opp Danga Bay.Stripe-teased shows were on every night.Yes, those were the days.
I remember sitting at the front of the "pit" and the Ang Moh strip-teaser can over to me, unzipped my trousers and gave me a BBBJ .... I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed my "little soldiers" without spitting out any and nobody realised what she had done to me because her head was on my lap all these while and the audience thought that she was was "teasing" me .... imagine getting a FREE BBBJ and CIM all for RM 15.00 ( cover charge ) ..... those were the "good old days" ! ... I was told later that this Ang Moh strip-teaser is a "sex maniac" .... every night of her performance she choose a young and good-looking "victim" ( like me ) from the audience to give FREE BBBJ and CIM ..... after the performance, she usually provides FREE SEX nightly to other "victims" from the NiteClub
Old 10-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Naked bar in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ya,many years I hear that Johore lounge also have this type of services.Before you enter,u ask for special services.Then the guys will bring to a room.
After that one by one the girl will come to the room strip nude in front of u.If u don't like u wait for another girl until u satisfy with one.
The girl will sit with u.U can teh her neh neh and finger her.After end of the day,u need to pay her 10 Malaysian Ringgit. If u want to F**K ,tell her.She will bring u to some where to settle.
when i start this threat , was hoping that some bro can let me know if there is any such happening left, seems like confirm there isnt anymore. sian... yes that was the good old days, actually I have been to only one, what a waste no more liao.. okie docky
Old 13-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

I did went a hanky panky bar in Johor Jaya last year (quite sometime ago), concept abit like last time "Sakura", we can call it LSB, too bad me can't really tell where is the exact location, I only went once at night, my fren brought me there de...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1