The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kuabengguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

BJ without condom?

The massage strong or not? Or typical piano type?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
Visited Top Ten at Bukit Indah this evening.
Address:
http://g$$$$$l/maps/sK9NY

After my last disappointment with number 1, I have not visited this place for the last few days. Finally, I succumbed to my desires and went for number 5, PRC. Sure enough, she was really good and experienced. I nearly died under her "torture"

Before are my ratings for her:

Looks: 9/10 (Looks wise is satisfactory with me, Great smile, and nice make-up. She is good in giving the CFM looks that were such a turn-on.)

Body: 8/10 (Reasonably slim and taut. Her boobs are nice..)

Massage: 10/10 (Very relaxing)

Boobs: 8/10 (Big and nice, her nipples are extraordinary! First time I have seen such nipples, almost as big as those seedless grapes. So suckable! And the aerolas are not too big to spoil the image of her boobs at all.

Catbath: 8.5/10 (Didn't do too much of this cos most of the time she was doing bbbj)

Bbbj: 9.5/10 (She was really a killer in this. She spent a good deal of effort and time in the massage room, cleaning up my little bro with wet tissue and teasing him. I think this is the first time that my little bro received such thorough cleaning. Then she proceeded to give me a short bbbj. Seems like she loves eating balls and dicks.

On the massage bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking my balls, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for my little bro. What a treat! I wanted to CIM, but PRCs don't CIM.

My catbath: While I was servicing her, she kept teasing my dick. I played with her boobs and had great fun sucking her nipples. When I moved southwards, I realized she was already moist. Wasting no time, I went on to arouse her. Sure enough, she got wet really easily and practically wet the bed as I happily ate and fingered her pussy. The plus points are, her pussy hair is short and there is no smell (Luckily I brought my own condoms).

Fj: 8/10 (I love her wetness, and she is very tight.. she was quite a good rider. Nearly died under her riding skills )

Attitude: 10/10 (Superb is the word for her. Always smiling and super playful, or was she foxy? I was actually quite spent after my first shot. But she kept playing and attacking my little bro and awake him in no time.)

Damage: Rm 55 / hour, RM150 - BBBJ, No Frenching, FJ. As I cum twice, I also tipped her, spent RM 255.00. Which is only equivalent to around SGD110.

Bros, please observe discrepancy as FJ for this outlet is not their core business. I have persuaded number 5 with some effort to bed with her.
Old 13-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuabengguan View Post
BJ without condom?

The massage strong or not? Or typical piano type?
relaxing shld be piano type lol... u can't expect dirty joint to have gd massage... only clean joint provide this.. but its hard to find clean joint ..lol
Old 13-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kuabengguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not really. Some dirty joint have good massage as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
relaxing shld be piano type lol... u can't expect dirty joint to have gd massage... only clean joint provide this.. but its hard to find clean joint ..lol
Old 14-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ooomgomgomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bros who gave pictures & direction, managed to find 满庭芳 yesterday.

Given ML number 88, not a looker, but young & perky nips. Suspect left side boob is fake. Always her hp busy, either in-coming sms or incoming call. Massage got strength. GQ time is very straightforward ask if want rm100 b2b massage with digging & roaming.

One thing I don't like is keep asking I local or Sporean.

Verdict - got better ones there but dunno their numbers.
Old 15-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
to SBF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrman View Post
There's been so many new massage centers opening in this area. I've tried many of them over a period. Guess it's my time to contribute.

I will try to be discrete, so as to leave a little excitement for massage hunters.
So watch this space. Welcome any advice and my apology if there's any noob mistakes.
It is true...alot open in this area.One day went to RED dot msg. 2nd floor ask for no2. Very good massage.When turn to back,purposely rub against my balls. I kept quiet.Until she asked me whether want to tui you. Then i said yes. She hj for 5 min then asked whether want to bbbj or b2b? I said yes.

She used her breast to breast fucked me and then wipe my cock clean before bbbj and lick my balls and anal.Slow and sensual sucking on my hard throbbing cock.

She really knows how to suck a man's sexual organ and please them in the process. I managed to french her...and dig her...finally get to lick her pussy until she asked me to stop. She went out of the room and bring a condom and put on for me and rode on me until she came.

Then she bbbj until i cim. Then cleaned for me.She continue massage me as i ordered 2 hour massage session with her. Then another half an hour, she make me hard again...and climb beside me and said she is wet and horny again, and thi time, i cannot tahan, i straightaway asked her to bring another condom and we fuck one more round.

After time's up, i expect to pay at least rm300 plus...i pulled out rm300 and wagged in front of her and asked her how much she wants, go ahead and take it. She took rm100 only and said she enjoyed sex very much with me. Next time will charge rm150 for similar session.
Old 16-01-2013, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ooomgomgomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro been to this Eminent Reflexology in Bukit Indah (corner building, looks like few floors, oppt Aeon, black color building)? Is it clean place? Now beside it just opened another Thai massage (also corner building, seems few floors).
Old 16-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by to SBF View Post
It is true...alot open in this area.One day went to RED dot msg. 2nd floor ask for no2. Very good massage.When turn to back,purposely rub against my balls. I kept quiet.Until she asked me whether want to tui you. Then i said yes. She hj for 5 min then asked whether want to bbbj or b2b? I said yes.

She used her breast to breast fucked me and then wipe my cock clean before bbbj and lick my balls and anal.Slow and sensual sucking on my hard throbbing cock.

She really knows how to suck a man's sexual organ and please them in the process. I managed to french her...and dig her...finally get to lick her pussy until she asked me to stop. She went out of the room and bring a condom and put on for me and rode on me until she came.

Then she bbbj until i cim. Then cleaned for me.She continue massage me as i ordered 2 hour massage session with her. Then another half an hour, she make me hard again...and climb beside me and said she is wet and horny again, and thi time, i cannot tahan, i straightaway asked her to bring another condom and we fuck one more round.

After time's up, i expect to pay at least rm300 plus...i pulled out rm300 and wagged in front of her and asked her how much she wants, go ahead and take it. She took rm100 only and said she enjoyed sex very much with me. Next time will charge rm150 for similar session.
Number 2 look like a model...She was as horny as number 8.. A new MP worth a try also around the area. Cannot disclosed more.....
Old 16-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, if its a good fine, please dont share any pic (location/bldg) here.

Eg. Red dot or Viet place will do. No pics.

Hope everyone understand why is not encourage to be so detailed here.

Thank you
Old 16-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bros, if its a good fine, please dont share any pic (location/bldg) here.

Eg. Red dot or Viet place will do. No pics.

Hope everyone understand why is not encourage to be so detailed here.
No more sharing this MP anymore..No worth it..Some bros. know how to ask but never share
Old 16-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
No more sharing this MP anymore..No worth it..Some bros. know how to ask but never share
Why let some bros spoilt your spirit of sharing?

Do continue your good deeds. Sure u will be rewarded.

Thank you
Old 24-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jdrman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooomgomgomg View Post
Any bro been to this Eminent Reflexology in Bukit Indah (corner building, looks like few floors, oppt Aeon, black color building)? Is it clean place? Now beside it just opened another Thai massage (also corner building, seems few floors).
It's a clean place. Good massage but a bit pricey. I also recommend the Thai massage behind it. Also a clean joint. Same goes for the massage at the other corner.
Old 24-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrman View Post
It's a clean place. Good massage but a bit pricey. I also recommend the Thai massage behind it. Also a clean joint. Same goes for the massage at the other corner.
i went for the thai massage.. they have discount price for RM$48 before 5pm (i think)..something like happy hour..
i went for the oil massage (usual $68), the massage is quite good..
big lobby though
Old 27-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Itchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit this mp last week, beside the Vietnam restaurant.

First time the so the counter guy just give me no.22, sit down for while then the girl come from shop house opposite.

Proceed to 2nd floor and enter 1 of the cubicle then start massage.
Very good massage I can say, the girl keep squat at my head position, and during massage the breast keep rubbing my head many times, I think is purposely. I keep looking her legs and wanna to touch it but never do tat. Just act blur.

After main course finish, she start to teasing my by piano my whole body and come near my ears and kiss me, then ask me what package I want, hand or breast?

I choose breast then she use her breast to massage me and the hand keep playing my rod. I also roam her and try to finger her but she wearing short pant, my hand enter her pant and she never resist it.

Finally end with hj happily.
Old 28-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchy View Post

First time the so the counter guy just give me no.22, sit down for while then the girl come from shop house opposite.

Very good massage I can say, the girl keep squat at my head position, and during massage the breast keep rubbing my head many times, I think is purposely. I keep looking her legs and wanna to touch it but never do tat. Just act blur.

After main course finish, she start to teasing my by piano my whole body and come near my ears and kiss me, then ask me what package I want, hand or breast?

I choose breast then she use her breast to massage me and the hand keep playing my rod. I also roam her and try to finger her but she wearing short pant, my hand enter her pant and she never resist it.

r u referring to the Thai massage joint?
Old 28-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchy View Post

wat the damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1