The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Haha her looks is so so only and her boobs is D fake.. don't know y still so many ppl chase her. I saw her 1 time only. She will dirty talk when doing sex that's all.. lol
u try her also? Wow
Old 10-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldinho View Post
Why would you laugh? I pity insecure guys like you.
Insecure refers to guys like you who pays for companionship and self fantansizing you have a chio gf shopping with you, while bystanders (who have most likely bonked your companion alr) are probably laughing at your foolishness
Old 10-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontKnow View Post
LOL BRO U STILL FEEL SO PROUD SHOPPING AND WALKING WITH A PROSTITUTE??!!
Bro, why not? She is hot and pretty and absolutely fun to be with.

They are normal people also.

I am sure I feel better walking with her than with someone who has a narrow mindset and have a discriminating view.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yolodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessi (LV).

she is a hidden gem, too bad tomorrow last day. she done tours in korea, japan, taiwan (going next after break). greeted me in black lace corset with mini-shorts, got bloody turn on. when i left she changed into a velvet dress, so might not see her in that corset combo. can tcss english, her ipad playing english & korean songs from youtube

looks: same from picture, GND
body: slight meaty, thai tan, some tattoos (big one covering back), shaved pussy
boobs: natural c
bbbj: got control, smooth
fj: frenching all the way, allows painting & fingering, pussy wets easily, enjoys sex

ymmv
Old 10-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
u try her also? Wow
Ya once only lol nothing much to really say that she's good. Not say she no good. Shes friendly and can talk but I would rate 7/10 for the session. Its not like wow is a MUST TRY
Old 10-07-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Insecure refers to guys like you who pays for companionship and self fantansizing you have a chio gf shopping with you, while bystanders (who have most likely bonked your companion alr) are probably laughing at your foolishness
This point I agree with you.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2chat View Post

I am sure I feel better walking with her than with someone who has a narrow mindset and have a discriminating view.
Agreed. They too if have a choice won’t want to be in this line ya.
Just like an Okt told me before and I quote “I always tell my customers, Competitors want to sabo or write whatever FR just let them be. AV want to catch its their job. But my life isn’t easy. End of the day if I can be a lawyer or doctor, for Fuck I be okt? No choice have family what to do?” I’m sure some of Bros here heard this from him haha and will know who that is. But true enough after hearing it I also will not discriminate Okts Nor the girls. If not how I can get fun? Ended up all Bros here go Geylang queue up for the same bonk over and over again
Old 10-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But this Megan also damn pro

Many guys crazy for her. Maybe pussy have drugs
so true ,i hope all the girls do same talk dirty in bed ,cause i also likely .
most are chee hong at this moment .

Quote:
LOL BRO U STILL FEEL SO PROUD SHOPPING AND WALKING WITH A PROSTITUTE??!!
dont like that la ,you also come prostitute forum ma ,you can laugh at Robert but can't laugh at high sex driver like us .

Quote:
actually bro dont mind if could post her sexy pussy photo here to view
i want to book megan and lick her CB up ! good things must share bro .could you write some of you & her bed story we listen ?

Quote:
Haha her looks is so so only and her boobs is D fake.. don't know y still so many ppl chase her. I saw her 1 time only. She will dirty talk when doing sex that's all.. lol
we find her for sex ,could u write some story between in bed ?we are most happy to listen
Old 10-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Good for you bro.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
Agreed. They too if have a choice won’t want to be in this line ya.
Just like an Okt told me before and I quote “I always tell my customers, Competitors want to sabo or write whatever FR just let them be. AV want to catch its their job. But my life isn’t easy. End of the day if I can be a lawyer or doctor, for Fuck I be okt? No choice have family what to do?” I’m sure some of Bros here heard this from him haha and will know who that is. But true enough after hearing it I also will not discriminate Okts Nor the girls. If not how I can get fun? Ended up all Bros here go Geylang queue up for the same bonk over and over again
Matter of fact is they just want cash, and fast, and usually is for non-neccessity spending. Many FLs i bonk would say they are doing this to svc car loan, buying new car, doing it to give $ to their parents (their parents will probably prefer to starve to death than see their daughters selling their bodies). I wont rule out the rare cases of those that are forced by circumstances though.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Matter of fact is they just want cash, and fast, and usually is for non-neccessity spending. Many FLs i bonk would say they are doing this to svc car loan, buying new car, doing it to give $ to their parents (their parents will probably prefer to starve to death than see their daughters selling their bodies). I wont rule out the rare cases of those that are forced by circumstances though.
most of them are issan family or northern ,they will never learn from life .
their parent likes daughter than son ,infect by own parent .the best their daughter go follow farang man and get fuck to get money to home they dont really care .

i been fucking thais for 20 over years what tirakship never see ....if you like just give money and make sure you fuck full 90 mins ....you buy they sell her Cheeby .
this is the correct answer .

anyway please change a nick la ,kanani .
Old 10-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Soul from Xclusive

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=696186

Introduction : Was attracted by Soul photos posted on Xclusive website and she have some previous positive FR so decided to give her a try

Looks :
Soul looks beautiful and have those Thai beauty look IMO. She have a pair of attractive eyes and lips which I like. She do have some very slight blemishes but not so visible. Compare to photos the only big difference is her hair IMO. She had cut her hair short this time round and ask me to help her post those photos as per below.

Body :
Slim and average girl body. Did not manage to spots any fats. Skin tone is normal healthy thai tanned skin tone color. Smooth skin and her body smell is very enticing. Clean shaved pussy and her pussy is slightly meaty which is good for painting and arousing. Have 3 tattoos on her back shoulders, 1 on her left wrist and 1 on her front left shoulder, if I remember all correctly.

Boobs :
Natural. Should be B or B+. Soft and firm. Small nipples. And her boobs is so soft and tender. When fondling it, the feeling is good. Her pair of boobs is also very delicious, suck and lick and while fondling it.

GFE :
She give me great GFE feeling and her English can hold conversation that kind. Whole session we been cuddling, caressing each other body and we hugged together face to face while chatting. But I been caressing her boobs most of the time.

She also offer to help me massage and I can say her massage is not bad, got some strength. She bath me well and will also offer me if I want to drink water.

Frenching :
She do french and she start from soft kisses to smooches and later frenching. She is a passionate frencher which I like. So been enjoying the passionate frenching with her.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is good and got suction control. She can also BBBJ while hands free. My 2IC balls is also not spared, she also will service them.

Painting/Fingering :
Wah I can say her shaved pussy is really nice to paint due to it is slight meaty. And also the moment after some painting and I slowly finger her and her inside is wet. After some fingering and painting she stop me and ask me to FJ her.

FJ :
She seem like enjoy sex a lot IMO. Because of those conversation and moaning from her during the session. Tried missionary, cowgirl and doggy. I like missionary position with her the most as can french her and fondle on those boobs.

In my point of view :
Soul is a amazing gem. Her boobs, body smell, pussy, FJ and GFE is what I like and enjoy on her the most.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 10-07-2018 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
No la, just went out with her 2 days ago to shop and dine. Still looking very good and hot!!

Why ur photo deleted bro. Are you her sugar daddy now?? Paying for all her expenses??
Old 10-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixMans View Post
My humble RTF for my "sweeter than original coke" Soda

I just came back from work in Dubai and I always caught her at her last days, what the crap! But well it's a purely good RTF. She still remember me and this time her accommodation was way better.

She was wearing this when she greet me behind doors ⬇️

Not the sexy lingerie she wore this time, but seems like she doesn't like to wear bra. Saw her nipples pointing out from her small shirt again this time. Resisted grouping them but eventually went crazy over them and suck them like a baby inside the room.

She still remember me! Not that awkward this time round, felt like my mistress on this revisit. Chat a lot and ask about her well being and slowly we proceeded to the deed. No BBBJ in the bathroom this time but we are hugging and kissing while the shower tap is raining down on us. We are grinding each other and almost screw her right inside the bathroom but being a responsible adult we restrain and went out to the bed to finish our business. We are literally screwing each other everywhere in the room and her moans was pretty loud and her room mates are giving me that look

Either she is just damn horny or has gotten crazy over me, she was again stroking my limping dick right after the first round not giving me a single moment to catch my breath saying it's my punishment for coming to her so late. She did whatever necessary to get the limping boy up again... touch him, suck him, grind him and she sit on top of it without mercy. She was riding like a jockey until she cummed and continued to torture me till I released too...

Damn! This girl was like a satan reborn but I kinda like it! Haha I will continue to visit her everyday until her return and yeah I am out stationed next month in Bangkok Soda Soda Soda 🥤 🥤 🥤
Sounds like a wild girl bro. Will visit her soon.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah bro
U pro leh. Super Ang Pai go shopping with U sia. Envy Envy.

Have treat her eat carrot cake or not?
LOL, I saw the hidden message bro.

Quote:
Whenever I see a sg guy walking proudly with a chio thai girl, i dont know whether to pity or laugh at the guy.
Quote:
I Dont Know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldinho View Post
Why would you laugh? I pity insecure guys like you.
Quote:
Haha I think I will laugh cause the money will be all gone in a day
Some bros here got the S-11 to willingly be the carrot or FLs then let them be la. At the end of the day, if anyone so "Kong Kam" enough to let the FL suck up all the S-11 then end up living like a pathetic freak then so be it, one less cheongster in SBF only what.
It's all about personal preference when it comes to this kind of things as long you don't become a stupid freak and think with your dickhead instead of your head.
Personally, i feel the that a little small gestures and small gifts if you think that the girl is okay with you and not treating you as a carrot head or talking with you because she wants to retain customer base only ok lah.
Ultimately, they are here for the money also not come here find friend/ BF.
Not saying it won't happen, but not all the time you will become legit friends with them one lah.
In my humble opinion, who wanna be carrot head of which ang pai, dont care lah, the carrot head wanna use money to buy the temporary fantasy in the dream world then up to him lor. why care?

Quote:
But this Megan also damn pro

Many guys crazy for her. Maybe pussy have drugs
Agree with that man, kao. FLs nia, from first tour hype till now. Nothing personal, but i think it's getting very annoying that people is talking about her for so damn bloody long. Thailand best fuck meh?
Wait till the next FL that come talk dirty like a fucking pornstar then the hype will go down sibo?

Quote:
SOOOOO damn TRUE (Applies to ANG PAIs like her only). Those that probably known by the whole fucking dome 1 because of the non stop HYPE.

BUT, Bro IdontKnow, why care? justy saying. haha.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1