The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dick_flyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Magic Spa at Taman Sentosa

Dear Bro,

Just a short info as I am rushing on something else.
I was there this afternoon to do some checking...

The Captain told me that now only got V. Gals.... no more Local.

Enjoy the usual Spa, TV and food...

Unless you are really able to talk to them, it will really took some time to get your message across to the gals... Lucky the one I got is able to estimate what I try to say and do some a good feel connection is made.

Gal No.: 622
Name: Hui
Height ~ 1.5m
Cap Size: A
Patting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Damage: RM190
Note: She will keep kissing and sucking on attacking your nipples!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_flyer View Post
Dear Bro,

Just a short info as I am rushing on something else.
I was there this afternoon to do some checking...

The Captain told me that now only got V. Gals.... no more Local.

Enjoy the usual Spa, TV and food...

Unless you are really able to talk to them, it will really took some time to get your message across to the gals... Lucky the one I got is able to estimate what I try to say and do some a good feel connection is made.

Gal No.: 622
Name: Hui
Height ~ 1.5m
Cap Size: A
Patting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Damage: RM190
Note: She will keep kissing and sucking on attacking your nipples!
They do have local WLs. How I know? Because I bumped into one of the ex-GBW girl whom was my regular there while I was eating at the coffeehouse downstairs. She is now working part-time at Magic and comes in 2 x per week. I do not know her working name or number in Magic but she was known as Winnie back in her GBW days.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
They do have local WLs. How I know? Because I bumped into one of the ex-GBW girl whom was my regular there while I was eating at the coffeehouse downstairs. She is now working part-time at Magic and comes in 2 x per week. I do not know her working name or number in Magic but she was known as Winnie back in her GBW days.
On off they do have local happen if they don't come work that day, u have to request for local once u talk to captain.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
This Winnie from GBW..... is it the ex-69 Winnie? Very chio and decent looking gal?
Old 06-09-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heres my newbie review:

visited today at about 5pm. Not much crowd. Clean environment. Nice cinema room and leather chairs similar to NY. Food was edible but so so only.

Pool was relatively small compared to the other hcs but water was warm enough.

The choice of vn girls seem only a handful. Picked one with a relatively nice figure and sweet looking in her 20s. The room was fairly big and had a toilet next to the shower point. The mattress was good! Not the soft spongy kind.

Sorry, didnt get the name nor number as there was some communication breakdown. Had to use hand signals to let the girl know what I wanted. But it was good fun. Nonetheless, service was good.

Good for those who do not like too crowded places to really relax.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
This Winnie from GBW..... is it the ex-69 Winnie? Very chio and decent looking gal?
I thought the ex-GBW angpai Winnie jump ship to Grand Paragon?
Old 07-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I thought the ex-GBW angpai Winnie jump ship to Grand Paragon?

Both of you are correct.

Winnie left GBW and went to Grand Paragon.... she kept a low profile here as most of her customers were her supporters from her GBW days... I am one of them.

When the former manager of Grand Paragon moved to Magic Spa.... he pulled over a few WLs including Winnie..... dunno why she switched to working part-time.

Btw, Winnie has piled on the kgs since her GBW days..... at least 10kg more
Old 08-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 18
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of

Went Magic Spa yesterday....

Facilities wise, still new and functional so OK for me.
Captains are quite blur, we went to the counter and we exchange looks for a good 5 seconds of eerie silence for they asked, "yao pao shui mah?"

Gals are seriously limited, only 3 V gals working and no massage aunty!
I end up leaving there after a round of soak, eat, watch TV.
The attendants are very helpful and polite though, so I tipped them before I left and went to gold point instead(see FR in GP tread).

May not go back there again........
Old 08-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Both of you are correct.

Btw, Winnie has piled on the kgs since her GBW days..... at least 10kg more
Life must be good for her. That's why only work part-time. Kenna pao maybe.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Confirmed got locals, went last week and u must require
Old 18-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
heres my newbie review:

visited today at about 5pm. Not much crowd. Clean environment. Nice cinema room and leather chairs similar to NY. Food was edible but so so only.

Pool was relatively small compared to the other hcs but water was warm enough.

The choice of vn girls seem only a handful. Picked one with a relatively nice figure and sweet looking in her 20s. The room was fairly big and had a toilet next to the shower point. The mattress was good! Not the soft spongy kind.

Sorry, didnt get the name nor number as there was some communication breakdown. Had to use hand signals to let the girl know what I wanted. But it was good fun. Nonetheless, service was good.

Good for those who do not like too crowded places to really relax.
You mean can choose??? they line up for u to choose?
Old 21-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

I was supposed to meet my buddies at GBW but on the way there I received text from them that they are now at Magic due to low stocks at GBW. Made a detour and finally reached Magic after some time spent searching for it.
Met my buddies at the canteen and was joined by the captain who recommended us some fresh Vietnamese newcomers age between 18-20. Saw 3 of them came into the canteen to choose their food and all were quite chio. Fair skinned, slim and young, in fact a couple of them looked too young to be here. Although the captain claimed they were 18 but me and my buddies concurred they were 16-17 at most. We declined the captain's offer and requested for local gals instead.
Was told have to wait as he has to contact them as they are not stationed at Magic but coming from their homes nearby. I did not mind as I wanted to use the sauna and facilities.
An hour later my MILF arrived. A very fair and chio looking local chinese, early 30s and well maintained body. Service was absolutely excellent. Later I found out that she does part time and lives in a nearby condo. She used to work in another spa but declined to name it. According to her there are several others like her, coming to work only when captain calls for them. She prefers this arrangement as she is not tied down and has time to do her thing. They also get a higher cut of the damages than the in-house gals.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
I was supposed to meet my buddies at GBW but on the way there I received text from them that they are now at Magic due to low stocks at GBW. Made a detour and finally reached Magic after some time spent searching for it.
Met my buddies at the canteen and was joined by the captain who recommended us some fresh Vietnamese newcomers age between 18-20. Saw 3 of them came into the canteen to choose their food and all were quite chio. Fair skinned, slim and young, in fact a couple of them looked too young to be here. Although the captain claimed they were 18 but me and my buddies concurred they were 16-17 at most. We declined the captain's offer and requested for local gals instead.
Was told have to wait as he has to contact them as they are not stationed at Magic but coming from their homes nearby. I did not mind as I wanted to use the sauna and facilities.
An hour later my MILF arrived. A very fair and chio looking local chinese, early 30s and well maintained body. Service was absolutely excellent. Later I found out that she does part time and lives in a nearby condo. She used to work in another spa but declined to name it. According to her there are several others like her, coming to work only when captain calls for them. She prefers this arrangement as she is not tied down and has time to do her thing. They also get a higher cut of the damages than the in-house gals.
Good for you...... always leave the young ones alone.
There is zero tolerance for underage sex and expect no mercy when caught.
Old 26-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Good for you...... always leave the young ones alone.
There is zero tolerance for underage sex and expect no mercy when caught.
Heard from my mat rempit kakis that Magic kenna raided..... will go confirm and post details later. Hope none brudders from here got caught in the net.
Old 26-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Heard from my mat rempit kakis that Magic kenna raided..... will go confirm and post details later. Hope none brudders from here got caught in the net.
Agreed , the spa very prompt get raided due to too much vie gals. Avoid the best option
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1