The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2017, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Information may be useful for whoever visit Chengdu.

Link and contact not allowed (edited by mod)

They operated in those apartment/small hotel when you make booking they will let you know the room numbers. They use real person pictures both girls are person the picture. When they advertise on the QQ group they only offer BBBJ and CIM plus what they call massage and other services at a charge of RMB398. Which I think is reasonable, similar to Shanghai pricing. Two different hotels, condition of one is better than the other. In both case if you are reasonably good, they offer full service with an additional of RMB300-400 that mean add up about RMB700-800 for BBBJ+CIM (398), BBBJ+FS (700-800)。 I think you can negotiate a bit if they like you.

All in all, pretty young girls both are early twenties, good body shape. I like tall slim girl both are at least 1.65-1.68 and slim long legs that I like. Anyway they have picture and number in the group that you can see and book. Good luck guy.

Another place I found it is quite value for money is 重庆富桥足浴. name with Chongqing but actual in Chengdu (HQ in Chongqing). This store I tried is very near the the Renaissance hotel 首座,out of the hotel turn left cross the main road turn left then first road turn right on the 3rd floor. They offer a 精品保健 for 120 minutes for RMB358. I choose that and then I realised later it include handjob at the end at no additional charge. The massage and tuiyou was good, I would say professional enough and the last 20-30 minutes they give you a handjob !. That is what I called value for money a good massage with HJ included

Near the hotel there is a place for wine and cigar if someone like it. 5 minutes walk from the hotel. They got many pretty waitress there to serve you. I think it is call 古巴热浪, out from hotel turn left then left without crossing the main road, turn left when you reach a junction and it is just 20-30 metres away. Quite good value.

I like Chengdu ! Similarly there is a website for Chongqing Link and {contact not allowed (edited by mod)] haven't got time to go to Chongqing yet.

Hope this information is useful to all brothers visiting Chengdu
Thank you to the recommendations of the above bro. This year, I went to try at both places recommended. 重庆富桥足浴 looks quiet when I was there for two times. I have only seen two girls where I rejected the first girl brought to me.

After finding out my requirements, the second girl brought in was a SYT, young & quite pretty... Her name there is yanzi 燕子... Because of her, i went to this massage centre twice during my short trip in chengdu.. Besides massage, u can actually have bbbj and FJ in their big Massage rooms with shower rooms! ^_^

As i always like syt, i try to sweet talk to her most of the time. That's make yanzi quite happy. So frenching & kissing were allowed besides FJ & BBBJ! her performance is also up to par. Total damage is rmb500 +/-. I gave additional tips to yanzi

As for 古巴热浪, it is just a normal bar to get drinks especially wine. Girls r above average looking but they r quite busy at times, serving customers of course. Manage to get one waitress wechat contact, hopefully can date her out in my next trip there. ^_^
Old 05-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 12
nobody1m3 is a glorious beacon of lightnobody1m3 is a glorious beacon of lightnobody1m3 is a glorious beacon of lightnobody1m3 is a glorious beacon of lightnobody1m3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

any recommend for sichuan suining area?
Old 04-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Went to one of the 重庆富侨 but they dun offer any special. Is it only specific shops offering the 358?
Old 04-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sammvalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
Went to one of the 重庆富侨 but they dun offer any special. Is it only specific shops offering the 358?
Not all 重庆富侨or whatever 富侨 offer special service.
some really old, outdated decoration most probably don't have.

Those with fancy decoration and lots people to serve you mostly have. They ask you top-up for upgraded on normal service. now day girls and lady don't dare to give private service for you, need to go through shop and manager to share profit. that the rules.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammvalu View Post

Those with fancy decoration and lots people to serve you mostly have. They ask you top-up for upgraded on normal service. now day girls and lady don't dare to give private service for you, need to go through shop and manager to share profit. that the rules.
Public announcement:
重庆富桥足浴 near to Renaissance Hotel is closed for good. The building has been vacated.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 12
Chadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant future
Oh no, closed down for good any Bros got any more updates for chengdu?
Old 16-03-2018, 04:47 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammvalu View Post

the 重庆富侨 that i visited with special service is also old & with outdated decoration too. customers are few at both times i visited during the nights after 9pm.

Anyway, as reported here, 重庆富侨 that i visited with special service is now closed. the girl, Xiao yanzi, which gives me FJ there, has also been married as per her wechat. i wish her the best. hopefully, the next 重庆富侨 branch in chengdu that i visit in the future would have same kind of gem that provides good special services.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Anyone has any updated list? I'll be in chengdu next month. We can cheong together

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert141 View Post
Bro, here are some places recommended by a contact in Chengdu. I hope you find it useful.

Health Centres

成都星星按摩会所
http://www.hrb-anmo.cn/
Tel:1588-2017056
成都浴都会所
天府东路38号附13

Pubs/Bars/Clubs

Kempinski Hotel Chengdu
凯宾斯基酒店
人民南路4段42号

成都假日皇冠酒店

成都美高美酒吧
金桂街62号 

成都皇家7号商务会所
青羊区槐树街86号(近三洞桥)

成都岷山演艺中心
岷山饭店里
成都市一环路南三段16号
Old 15-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Most massage places offer special packages, I have heard of 1000 RMB for fuck jobs in those places. Got to say nothing special, service I heard was below average at best. Mostly get over and done with.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 24-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sammvalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
Anyone has any updated list? I'll be in chengdu next month. We can cheong together
OH BOY.
This is 2012 info, in China changes and moved very fast, the whole street could be gone by now.

I would say kept the expectation low. not much happening in Chengdu now days.
massage and SPA could CON you few hundred for fast HJ.
Old 25-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I could have sworn there was a post about a hotel w/ a FS Spa, near the airport, that was *not* the "Chengdu Airport Hotel".

Where the hell did that post go?
Old 02-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

wow,I didn't know I am so lucky to get a sweetie aged around 25 to have a fj with me twice in chengdu city's 重庆富桥 last year then. Moreover, it is only a short business trip. So what's next best happening in chengdu then when I am there next month? ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammv.alu View Post
OH BOY.
This is 2012 info, in China changes and moved very fast, the whole street could be gone by now.

I would say kept the expectation low. not much happening in Chengdu now days.
massage and SPA could CON you few hundred for fast HJ.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
es911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows of any good massage places to go ? In Chengdu now
Old 13-08-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
<Continued from above>

I really did have quite an experience. I "danced" with a good 10 ladies or so and some were completely sexual, while others were more conversational. I would say it depends a lot more on who you pick and what you are gunning for. It is relatively easy to tell given how they look and dress, plus the younger ones tend not to be as giving. Well, for a good three hours of fun I spent somewhere in the range of 500-600RMB? I did tip some of the girls extra as I actually did enjoy their company for however long it last.

And now, you guys may probably be wondering where the fuck is this place and why is this fool taking so long to get to it ... SO ... here is the place where I went to.

天涯歌舞厅 (Tianya Singing and Dancing Hall)
NOTE: There are two entries for this club, maybe another branch? So search for this to be safe! 中国四川省成都市金牛区芙蓉巷天涯歌舞厅
Furong Alley, Jinniu Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610031

The club is directly listed on google maps and the location is accurate. However, as google maps does not work in China, you might want to use Baidu. The club (only the Chinese name) is listed on Baidu. So it can be easily found so long as you have this name written down.

In terms of getting to the club itself, it is not in the heart of the city but it is not far either. A 15 minute cab ride would get you there. However, not many cab drivers know this place so I'd suggest you take down this hotel as well, which is located adjacent to the club. Baifurong Hotel (白芙蓉宾馆). The cabbies should know this place, if not, give them the major road name as well. Yingmenkou Road (营门口路).

Okay so some last pointers for you guys:

- The club is located in the back alley behind block A of Jingang shopping mall (refer too googles maps). There is an alley to the left of this block and if you follow that alley you will pass-by a small convenient shop and a very small carwash / petrol station kiosk. Follow the alley right when you see this. The entrance should be just on your right, it is up a flight of steps and if you see this you are in the right place.

- Prices are 10RMB/dance/3mins and there will be an entry charge of RMB10 depending of when you enter. Apparently afternoons do not have this fee but at that price point who gives a shit.

- Many girls to suit a variety of tastes. Some will let you dance and fondle from outside of the clothes while others will be willing to go as far as letting you finger fuck them.

- It is not the cleanliest of places. My friend has mentioned that in the darker corners of the club, which isn't that big to begin with, some ladies go so far as to provide BJs and even FJs on the dance floor so you can only imagine what you step in. Toilets are disgusting with piss, shit and spit everywhere. Also, smoking is allowed and boy do the Chinese smoke. Be prepared to small like a BBQ

- The club opens at staggered internals. They open around 1.30pm and operate to around 5pm before closing and reopening at 8pm to late at night. Afternoons are much less crowded but evenings offer more ladies. Go for afternoons if you can.

Well that's all about I can say. Hope this helps! Have a blast
I just went there today. Exactly the same as stated. Stick it to 10 RMB per song per 3 minutes. Don't be the cock that spoil market. This is the Orchard Towers of Chengdu.

Also recommended by one of the ladies to go elsewhere yet nearby. 金卡了舞城 just 5 mins car ride away. The ladies here are much older, dress much more skimpy. Same rule applies. 10 RMB entrance fee, 10 RMB per song per 3 mins and don't spoil market. Keep a low profile and don't brag you are a foreigner. They tend to think we are from Taiwan or HK.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 16-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 17
Wizard69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizard69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizard69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The posting here are all quite old. Anyone here has good recommendations for KTV in Chengdu? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1