The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

yes market rate of $2k for overnight ktv gal only.

I will be going alone to Shenzhen on dec 2017. After my trip I going write my FR. If anyone zap me up then I will not write anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Back to holiday inn nanshan. Going to be here 3 days n probably try this time. Btw is $2000rmb norm for overnight?
Old 23-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
I met many drinking kakis from SBF, till now we still keep in contact (more than 10 years) During the period, sure met those buey kan one, as usual no more next time.
No wonder....
Old 23-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Was planning to go to my regular HJ place at XXC but as I was early decided to walk through XXC to see if any action. Its been dead for a while since the crackdown some years back.

To my surprise one of the fellas lounging on the street walked up to me to ask if I want a mei mei. I was in a business suit I guess thats why he asked.

So I asked how much and he said RMB200 so I said ok. I was expecting to meet a tired looking MILF or something. I had quite a few of those at the nearby Shangrila Towers (yes you can still find cheap bonks there if you know how to read the signs).

He led me through a maze of alleys to an apartment. To my surprise the girl turned up to be a sweet SYT at most in her mid-20s. White skin, brown hair, black bush, fake eyelashes, but slender body with B boobs and small nipples that looked great on her slender body.

Stripped down to our birthday suit, she covered me and blew me for like 1 minute and then asked me to do missionary. Fake moans but tight pussy. Wham bam and I am done. She took off the rubber with toilet paper and rushed off to wash herself. I wiped myself, dressed and went off.

Altogether probably about 10 mins in and out of the place.

In terms of GFE, absolutely none.
In terms of SYT looks a 9/10.
In terms of price, well for RMB200 its a quick release before heading for round two at the health club.

Looks like XXC is a hit and miss. Last 10 times I was there nothing happened. Just some SYT and hot girls walking around but nobody was pimping. This time it just happened as I walked in.

At the Shangrila Towers I am familiar to some of the OKTs so they see me and will approach me. However at XXC its always a random encounter. The last time I bonked someone at XXC must be 2-3 years ago.
Old 24-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gigazombie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first ever FR, I'm really new to this kind of thing, but wow, the Bin Hao spa was really good.

Bin Hao Spa (滨濠), 4th Floor, Sun Island Holiday Hotel (太阳城酒店)
Diagonally opposite Panglin hotel (彭年酒店), directly opposite Sunshine hotel (阳光酒店)
From Guomao station (国贸), take exit B and keep walking straight until you reach a wide-open intersection (~2min), the 3 big hotels are in each of the corners.

Damage:
630 for 2 girls + 2x20 tips for the locker boy

Services:
Massage, catbath, balls licking (depends on the girl), nipple play, HJ, BBBJ, WBBBJ

Field Report and details about the 2 girls thing (part 1):
( Click to show/hide )
Got in and the lady at the reception ask me to pick between 320 and 330 packages. Tried to ask what's the difference, but couldn't understand her so I just picked the 330 one. Got in, undress, shower, then led into a dingy room. Waited a bit and a cute girl looking around 29 entered. She told me to lay down on my belly and proceed to massage. We talked a bit (my mandarin was extremely poor), then she undressed me and proceed to boob massage, followed by a catbath. Then she asked me to get on all fours and played with my balls and A-region. After a while, I got on my back and she returned to the boob massage, occasionally moving up high enough to moan, blow, and whisper some Chinese stuff into my ear, it was pretty hot and got my little boy hard. After a bit of nipple licking, she moved on to bbbj.

It was so good I wished we could keep going forever so I failed to concentrate on unloading myself. It looks like she would do CIM though. She sucked in different angles, different depth, different speed, with/without water, etc. It took her a while to get tired but she never relents. Eventually, she asked me if I wanted another girl to help as well when her time is actually running out. I didn't know this is a thing and got scared and told her I'd stick with 1-on-1 for now so she got a new girl to come and they switch places instead of giving me a 3some which I now regret.

First girl
Looks: 8.5/10
Cute and busty
Slightly too big of a build
Attitude: 10/10
Really enthusiastic, really nice moans, barely complains (it's hard for me to get hard as well as to unload so they all complained a bit at some point but she's still playful about it)
Pulls my hand towards her boob
Very playful, teases, laughs, we had a good time
Technique: 9.5/10
I could still decide when to unload. It was really awesome though.
Old 24-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

gigazombie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report (part 2):
( Click to show/hide )
She walked in and oh boy she's a 10/10 SYT looking around 20, I was baffled and didn't know what to do. After sorting things out, she told me to wash up and that's when the second session starts. Tipped the locker boy a second time (they were pretty confused at what's happening) and went back to her, she's extremely cute and small, sitting there waiting on the bed. And it was basically the same process all over again except with a different girl, she didn't do the ball and A-region thing though, so I guess that depends on the girl, it was fun the first time, but it's not my thing anyway. But oh man her techniques were completely off and my little boy was limb almost the entire session. That's when I realised I should've stuck with the first girl. She was still patient with me and asks what feels good though. She also asks if I wanted a 3some or add more time after it looks like I will used up the time again. And again, I wish I had accepted the 3some, plus perhaps she will also get a chance to improve her techniques as well. Eventually, I had to get myself back up with my own hand while she plays with my nipple, it was kinda embarrassing, but she didn't complain and kinda glanced at my jerking a few times. After my little boy was hard again, she took it from there with bbbj and hj, alternating (she's also starting to get tired as well). It was tough and I almost went limb again, but I eventually got to unload during one of her hj and that concludes the whole session. At the end, I ask for 姐姐's details (refering to the older first girl) but she gave me her own name and wechat. I don't know what makes her think I would call her 姐姐 as I would definitely call her 妹妹, but she didn't know the first girl anyway in the end.

Second girl, Chen Chen (陈晨)
Looks: 10/10
Extremely cute with a small build
Flat chest (but my range is anywhere between A and C anyway so it was perfect), very perky nipple
Attitude: 7.5/10
Not anywhere near as enthusiastic compared to the first
Still tries very hard and even gagged a few times, also asks me if I like it from time to time
Very cute smile
Technique: 3/10
I think she's just new to this

Note to self:
  • If you like the girl, get her details, I definitely definitely want to visit the first girl again. Luckily, the place has a tablet menu thing showing all the numbers and if she's currently available. From what I found on some websites, they should have pictures on the spa wechat as well, I will have to check it out and see if I can find the first girl again.
  • Go for attitude > look for this kind of experience.
Old 26-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
CKJimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigazombie View Post
My first ever FR, I'm really new to this kind of thing, but wow, the Bin Hao spa was really good.

Bin Hao Spa (滨濠), 4th Floor, Sun Island Holiday Hotel (太阳城酒店)
Diagonally opposite Panglin hotel (彭年酒店), directly opposite Sunshine hotel (阳光酒店)
From Guomao station (国贸), take exit B and keep walking straight until you reach a wide-open intersection (~2min), the 3 big hotels are in each of the corners.

Damage:
630 for 2 girls + 2x20 tips for the locker boy

Services:
Massage, catbath, balls licking (depends on the girl), nipple play, HJ, BBBJ, WBBBJ

Field Report and details about the 2 girls thing (part 1):
( Click to show/hide )
Got in and the lady at the reception ask me to pick between 320 and 330 packages. Tried to ask what's the difference, but couldn't understand her so I just picked the 330 one. Got in, undress, shower, then led into a dingy room. Waited a bit and a cute girl looking around 29 entered. She told me to lay down on my belly and proceed to massage. We talked a bit (my mandarin was extremely poor), then she undressed me and proceed to boob massage, followed by a catbath. Then she asked me to get on all fours and played with my balls and A-region. After a while, I got on my back and she returned to the boob massage, occasionally moving up high enough to moan, blow, and whisper some Chinese stuff into my ear, it was pretty hot and got my little boy hard. After a bit of nipple licking, she moved on to bbbj.

It was so good I wished we could keep going forever so I failed to concentrate on unloading myself. It looks like she would do CIM though. She sucked in different angles, different depth, different speed, with/without water, etc. It took her a while to get tired but she never relents. Eventually, she asked me if I wanted another girl to help as well when her time is actually running out. I didn't know this is a thing and got scared and told her I'd stick with 1-on-1 for now so she got a new girl to come and they switch places instead of giving me a 3some which I now regret.

First girl
Looks: 8.5/10
Cute and busty
Slightly too big of a build
Attitude: 10/10
Really enthusiastic, really nice moans, barely complains (it's hard for me to get hard as well as to unload so they all complained a bit at some point but she's still playful about it)
Pulls my hand towards her boob
Very playful, teases, laughs, we had a good time
Technique: 9.5/10
I could still decide when to unload. It was really awesome though.
wow nice fr
Old 05-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
swifty86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, i'll be in Shenzhen at this weekend, and was wondering if there are any spas like Queen Spa or Gold Coast Spa that are near the airport area?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Old 18-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Szfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I be over there for a week any recommendations? Thank you in advance I buy chicken wing in rice!!
Old 18-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Szfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I be going over any recommendations?
Old 29-01-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

JUSTTOCHATNOW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girls in shenzen -help

Hi,
Any advice on where to get girls in shenzen, dongguan.
Thanks
Old 30-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in shenzen -help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTTOCHATNOW View Post
Hi,
Any advice on where to get girls in shenzen, dongguan.
Thanks
I suggest you skip SZ this few days as ongoing raids in progress now. Yesterday HK spa was raided and 2 girls + 2 customers were caught naked in the rooms and arrested. Heard from mamasan today these 4 were sent to jail for 1 month and will be spending their CNY behind bars. Many spas have toned down or closed for few days break until the raids cool down. Most punters are going to ZH or YL instead.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

JUSTTOCHATNOW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
I suggest you skip SZ this few days as ongoing raids in progress now. Yesterday HK spa was raided and 2 girls + 2 customers were caught naked in the rooms and arrested. Heard from mamasan today these 4 were sent to jail for 1 month and will be spending their CNY behind bars. Many spas have toned down or closed for few days break until the raids cool down. Most punters are going to ZH or YL instead.
thanks bro..
so i guess no fun on my trip..
Old 05-02-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
No wonder I was not able to get any service. Most freelancers also gone back already... managed to call the MILF I booked before to see if she is available for outcall... but she say not available till 5th Feb. Can’t wait to release some have been in sz and HK close to a month on work now!
Old 07-02-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dass69 View Post
{any reason to quote entire post - edited by mod}

Service-wise was as other Bros mentioned. Commando. Frenching, Pre-shower bbbj, bbbj, AR and bbbj after cum. Quite a through cat-bath and good bbbj. Had to avoid Frenching her after catbath as she alrdy did AR and licked my armpits.

Body-wise: tall, slim. Boobs is a A-cup. Nice ass though.

Cons : Her responsiveness to booking is something I have an issue with... Doesn't answer phone all the time or even call back. I call for 4-days then she answer. Have to call her n hope she answer...Another thing I have issue with is that this girl doesn't shave her armpits. Lucky her armpit hair is those very sparse type...Very turn off by her armpit hair...

Damage : RMB500/1hr
Managed to get her today as I have been in sz for quite awhile and haven't been able to release. Guess most girls already gone back for cny.

I don't normally post FRs on a same girl twice but this girl really blows my mind.

She came in a long coat but wow once entering my room, she stripped off to reveal a sexy revealing dress beneath. She still remembers me from my first encounter months back as the Indian who speaks mandarin.

This girl is not a syt but is more of the milf type...her service is a full on whore experience. In fact I would highly recommend her in terms of looks and service.
I would rate her figure as average due to A cup boobs and her armpit hair which is a bloody eyesore.

i started fondling once we were in the room and she gave me a great pre-shower bbbj. Bed action was great with the usual bbbj and ar. Seems like she gets more comfortable with me 2nd time round. Totally a slut in bed and kept asking me to rape her...

Came quickly and she even asked if I wanted a 2nd round as we still had a good half an hour before times up. Unfortunately I was unable to get it up and we just chit chat till times up.

Learnt that she would be going back home for the new year soon on the 8th. Also learnt that she has been rather careful and been working part time with very very regular customers ever since the crackdown in sz months bk, hence she seldom picks up her phone when unknown numbers call her. Poor girl told me she was caught naked and spent some 10 days in jail. Could tell from my conversation with her that she is indeed a seasoned whore who provides wide range of services as she told me about some of the services she provides to regulars such as orgies with multiple guys, aj and even sex in public places and told me I can try next time. According to her, many Angmo businessmen in the nanshan area like to engage her services for striptease and sex parties where she can be the only girl serving 5-6 of them. Even told me she learns yoga which enables her to be flexible and seductive.

Made another booking with her for tomorrow morning!

Overall a great bonk and probably my best bonk ever!

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-02-2018 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
byebyecp is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just came back from Shenzhen, 明珠quality drop, find one new place name 至尊 the place is tok kong but most girls have gone back for CNY. According to the manager at the counter, Uncle Xi is coming to town. The Yan Da will last till end of March. So beware
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1