The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stop giving money to ppl that ask for FL advice

I notice alot of this type of thread nowadays, the person dunno is guy or girl will ask for advice from strangers in this sex forum about whether she should become a FL because her life very hard and very sob story big time.....and then some people will give free money or kenna bluff to transfer money

Pattern always the same, see until sian

Also got someone say need partner to do FL biz , he provide the korean girl and you provide the money, very safe and very legal because all ur money got cheated by him so of course you did not do anything illegal. I cant believe ppl actually lost money to this type of bait story.

At least wechat scam got cheated once is still understandable but already a warning sign that u are too trusting
Old 16-01-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stop giving money to ppl that ask for FL advice

Alot of local without stable career will depend on this biz to be rich, either cheated or profit this kinds of biz will never end due to easy money.

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 17-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why your heart so black? People got money to give, why you not happy?

That old uncle selling tissue paper at the hawker centre, you got interrogate him for his life story before buying one?
Old 17-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Allixisys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good services
Old 17-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedPotato View Post
I notice alot of this type of thread nowadays, the person dunno is guy or girl will ask for advice from strangers in this sex forum about whether she should become a FL because her life very hard and very sob story big time.....and then some people will give free money or kenna bluff to transfer money

Also got someone say need partner to do FL biz , he provide the korean girl and you provide the money, very safe and very legal because all ur money got cheated by him so of course you did not do anything illegal. I cant believe ppl actually lost money to this type of bait story.

At least wechat scam got cheated once is still understandable but already a warning sign that u are too trusting
This is called commercial fraud, the victim will seek help from the police... so, don't we have to worry about them.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Its all true, very good posting.

Police put up big poster at dobby ghuat mrt remind ppl.
Of those selling lies ,cheat ,..scam
Old 17-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Why your heart so black? People got money to give, why you not happy?

That old uncle selling tissue paper at the hawker centre, you got interrogate him for his life story before buying one?
Use your brain la, old people always have alot of health issue, its ok to buy $1 tissue from them, some more only $1 and u need to use tissue also

Fucking brainless.....why u cant tell the difference between scammer and old people who need money ?, go and slap yourself to wake up
Old 17-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
lao Gui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Use your brain la, old people always have alot of health issue, its ok to buy $1 tissue from them, some more only $1 and u need to use tissue also

Fucking brainless.....why u cant tell the difference between scammer and old people who need money ?, go and slap yourself to wake up
U r damn right.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

You must be one of them that conned by "her".
Old 18-01-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

old ppl money go to poly clinic ,.admin fee to get number is$12 sporean, some more consultation, n medicine cost.
Only mediccine the garment subsidise.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
>>why u cant tell the difference between scammer and old people who need money ?, go and slap yourself to wake up
Scammer dun need money? Scammer not human? Sorry, I happen to believe there is good in everyone. Including bros here. And scammers. They are just faced with tough situations.

If someone else can help them, why not? But given the vulgar way you write, you won't understand such things as Compassion. Have a good day
Old 18-01-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Scammer dun need money? Scammer not human? Sorry, I happen to believe there is good in everyone. Including bros here. And scammers. They are just faced with tough situations.

If someone else can help them, why not? But given the vulgar way you write, you won't understand such things as Compassion. Have a good day
I understand that part about scammers need money. Who doesn’t?

But when you say scammers need money and imply it’s ok for them to “scam”, then something is wrong. Robbers need money too. Rapists need sex. Then ?

I have more respect for a lady who needs money and earns it as an FL ML or selling merchandise than a scammer. At least she is earning from a service provided.
Scamming others whatever the method is wrong

By saying it’s ok you are implying that bros here are less deserving and there is no wrong in scamming them.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I understand that part about scammers need money. Who doesn’t?

But when you say scammers need money and imply it’s ok for them to “scam”, then something is wrong. Robbers need money too. Rapists need sex. Then ?

I have more respect for a lady who needs money and earns it as an FL ML or selling merchandise than a scammer. At least she is earning from a service provided.
Scamming others whatever the method is wrong

By saying it’s ok you are implying that bros here are less deserving and there is no wrong in scamming them.
Agree here with Bro.
Guys stop giving in to such, they are taking easy money.
Perpetual liars not just in that but in FL forum or any forum.
Selling videos, panties whatsoever.

Look at FL rates, be it local or non local, its ballooning. You can say its demand and supply. But it is going exponential and super rates just cause some of our buddies here spoil market.

*thinking they can be the shining Armour of that girl to get free fucks in future?88

Men are here for reasons Sex and entertainment.
Women are here for reasons, Sex and entertainment ,but most importantly MONEY above those two.

No offense to a few sister that are genuine here. here refereingto those scammers, lazy bums , act high price tags females.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

It need 2 hand to clap
Judge for yr self n the decision is yrs
Dont cry over mistake
Learned fm mistake or others mistakes
In fact some r very obvious to spot on
But up to u
Cheers
Old 18-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

starling1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my father used to say if someone asking/begging for money just buy them a meal never give them money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1