The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Wine View Post
Brother, how effective I don't know but how sure do u know what's oil inside the bottle the seller selling? Anyway, don't go shortcut by using this oil, will get backfire easily bcos of our greed and desire. Just saying, hope u don't mind.
no worries, most of the time fake, jo bo lan can't help anything..however rather fake, disappointed n got over it than kana bad karma lol..
I tried many, not one jalan
Old 18-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ATAmulets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share share see see
Interested parties can PM me

Old 18-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
no worries, most of the time fake, jo bo lan can't help anything..however rather fake, disappointed n got over it than kana bad karma lol..
I tried many, not one jalan
Most of these are just purely bullshit and greed of temple committees or individual so called Archan to make money. As mentioned I even KO an archan, by right he should be knife, gun cannot penetrate but unfortunately KO by a punch.

If so jalan, no poor ppl in Thailand, no need army to protect the country, Trump will be willing to pay billions for his military. South Thailand won't have death because of bombing. Thaksin and Yingluck's metta will be super strong, will get richer in Thailand. Leicester will continue to win BPL.. The crap list will go on....

I have hundreds of so called can make rich amulets, if only at least 1 works then I should have won 1st prize in toto but for donkey years, not even strike 4D, puiii.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 7
Minnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Most of these are just purely bullshit and greed of temple committees or individual so called Archan to make money. As mentioned I even KO an archan, by right he should be knife, gun cannot penetrate but unfortunately KO by a punch.

If so jalan, no poor ppl in Thailand, no need army to protect the country, Trump will be willing to pay billions for his military. South Thailand won't have death because of bombing. Thaksin and Yingluck's metta will be super strong, will get richer in Thailand. Leicester will continue to win BPL.. The crap list will go on....

I have hundreds of so called can make rich amulets, if only at least 1 works then I should have won 1st prize in toto but for donkey years, not even strike 4D, puiii.
Words of Wisdom!
Old 18-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One monk kena interviewed before by a local thai media but in english
He also said, if the amulets so powerful, then why even the monk who created it still passed away?
Its created for a gift for those who make donations to the temple and not wanting them to be empty handed after the donations in the past and a form of appreciation and it is passed down the tradition till now and some greed people starts to stir different kinds of news to bring the price up for certain amulets.
Tio boh Bro Naemlo
But anyway, the Thai buddhism is a different kind of buddhism.
They only believe in one buddha and tats the only forever.
but the fact and taught by the enlighten one, he said, everyone can be a buddha, its within ourselves. Its up to us whether we can realize the truth within us and be enlighten and reach nirvana.

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
some greed people starts to stir different kinds of news to bring the price up for certain amulets.
It is easy to market a 10 baht amulet and mass produce to sell at 100, 1000 times the value. Just pay a reporter to write about the amazing of wearing the amulet. The temple will be famous, follows by amulets, follows by money keeps flowing in.

This topic of tok kong, makes wonder amulets was argued b4 in this thread by die hard fans and doubtful group
Old 18-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yes I couldn't agree more. Can't jalan for riches/money or love (potion). Only for safety n protection. Get a talisman from sg Guan Im temple should do the trick. This way sure won't kana hoax lol
Old 18-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I couldn't agree more. Can't jalan for riches/money or love (potion). Only for safety n protection. Get a talisman from sg Guan Im temple should do the trick. This way sure won't kana hoax lol
U should be like this man,

Old 18-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
U should be like this man,

what's the possibility that ppl will meet with mishaps? And what are the percentage amulets / charm / talisman can protect against it?
Most religious man ill regardless of religion, pastors, high monk, priest etc will also have the chance of untimely death. Call it retribution, previous life bad karma whatsoever..
Old 19-01-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what's the possibility that ppl will meet with mishaps? And what are the percentage amulets / charm / talisman can protect against it?
Most religious man ill regardless of religion, pastors, high monk, priest etc will also have the chance of untimely death. Call it retribution, previous life bad karma whatsoever..
Agreed... i started to collect amulets is for collection and hobbies rather than wearing all these like the guy on pic..
but if have people willing to rent at a good price, i wil let go n use the money to go buy Gold .. 555
knn haven kena accident, die from broken neck liao..
own self kill own self...

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-01-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed... i started to collect amulets is for collection and hobbies rather than wearing all these like the guy on pic..
but if have people willing to rent at a good price, i wil let go n use the money to go buy Gold .. 555
knn haven kena accident, die from broken neck liao..
own self kill own self...
totally agreed, it somehow became collectable items just like ppl collect antiques. With that in mind, no disappointment or whatsoever if they underperformed lol
Old 23-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Any old bird knows more about this rian...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any old bird knows more about this rian...?
This piece from Wat Inn and what u want to know? Want to pass to me again?
Old 23-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
This piece from Wat Inn and what u want to know? Want to pass to me again?
555...i still haven pass you the Somdej LP suk...if have chance rent to you for 1 month..
from 1978 right? heard is rare..and have value boh...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
from 1978 right? heard is rare..and have value boh...?
Dunno the value.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1