The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgboy657 View Post
mine similar to yours. rich tai tai milf FB. her husband out of town. went for lunch with her to fort canning hill restaurant. reached early then she gave me bbbj in porsche paid for by her husband. best bj ever
Well done man!

U still in contact with her?
Old 12-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
WhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaSayHo3 View Post
Must have the porsche feel haha
Very true actually
Old 12-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
kautroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaSayHo3 View Post
Must have the porsche feel haha
Confirm very porsche
Old 16-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Frankly the best wasn't by a girl
Old 16-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 17-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Frankly the best wasn't by a girl
by a ladyboy?
Old 17-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Yup. Need to try it to believe it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
by a ladyboy?
Old 17-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I had a MILF FB that had a body like her, really slim. My cock not big too so this scenario below similar to me LOL.

Slim Milfy Jap Ayano gets her Pussy played and licked

Then she returns the favour by blowing this small cock

Blowing it lovingly and taking a cumshot. One shot hits her hair. For a small cock thats quite a shot!

She takes some cum in her mouth and then smears it on her small/cute titties as well. Download the clip and watch from the link below

Watch or download --> HERE
Old 17-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Yup. Need to try it to believe it...
Why lei?

You get ego boost when blown by a guy ah?
Old 17-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

What has ego to do with sucking? The standard in this forum generally dropped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
Why lei?

You get ego boost when blown by a guy ah?
Old 21-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I had a MILF FB that had a body like her, really slim. My cock not big too so this scenario below similar to me LOL.

Slim Milfy Jap Ayano gets her Pussy played and licked

Then she returns the favour by blowing this small cock

Blowing it lovingly and taking a cumshot. One shot hits her hair. For a small cock thats quite a shot!

She takes some cum in her mouth and then smears it on her small/cute titties as well. Download the clip and watch from the link below

Watch or download --> HERE
tks for sharing bro.
Old 23-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

My best bbbj is from my current wife. She is near to 40 years old. This few months she enjoy bbbj me, I mean bbbj me more often whenever we make love. She will deep throat me and it's feel great. Usually will bbbj me for about 2-3 minutes. Sometimes when she is having her mensus, and if she's horny, she will bbbj me and I will shoot into her mouth. Feel very shiok!
Old 23-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
slacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an ex previously when we made out during unsafe period would always CIM as she found it less messy and no cleaning up required.

The moment when you come she will continue sucking the tip of the peehole like sucking all the cum out of the balls and she's rather playful and this would go on until the dick gets too sensitive and you've gotta beg her to stop.....
Old 24-01-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky u bros. No such luck..
Old 24-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

My wife bbbj last night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1