The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 12-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post
well, i wish to share my encounter too: -

1) Years back, 1 good old day, I was bored and my supplier came and asked me to go for movie with her. In the cinema, we get touchy and kiss. Although not very good looking but damn, I never thought of fucking her, since she helped me a lot. End up, she brought me back to her office and fucked her there. After that day, she is my FB and we did in the car, hotel and short trip to other place, and her bed as well. BTW, she is married. She is wild and she even show me vibrator as her husband cant satisfy her.

2) My colleague from other branch, we have drinks and dance in club, get touchy but not happening. I never thought of she will interested in me. On new year eve, she called me and asked me out for a drink. At 12:00am, she kissed me by surprise and after that asked me whether I am interested for a fuck. Hell ya.... brought her home and fucked her. She said she has been high and dry for years after broke up with her bf. She want to cowgirl position as she want to control the penetration as my dick is too big for her. Fucked her raw and even asked me to load into the pussy. Never fuck her after that as I am posted overseas, when I am back, she is married.

3) My boss secretary. During one of the Christmas day, she told me nobody invite her for dinner, so I offered myself. End up on my bed and fucking her really good. Never know she is c cupper and we continue FB for few months. She dont want to get marry to her arranged bf and insist to be with me. I stopped with her as I felt she is too emotional attached to me.

4) Massage parlor lady. She is kind of clean type. Having chat with her on normal topic until sex. She has been dry for months. When I am done, is been past midnight and she me she is off work and I invited her for supper. End up in my room and she is really horny. Fucked her raw and she cum but shoot outside. Had few rounds with her until afternoon and she need to go to work.

5) Our company lady security guard. She is sweet and petite. C or D cupper. she is sweet whenever she laugh. 1 day after I done my work, and as I past by her desk, we chatted awhile and I invited her to have dinner. Brought her to a decent restaurant and she was so happy and enjoying her dinner. After that, I offer her to my hotel as she said she is so full and tired. Back to my hotel, asked to borrow my clothes as we wish to rest with me. We watch movie in my room and she seated very close to me. Tried my luck by kissing her and she did responded with french kiss, and lead to another, both of our clothes taken off and as I touch her pussy and she is a bit wet, I caress her pussy and try to penetrate, she asked me dont be so rush, I do not know actually she is hinting me to lick her under. Until after good 2 hour session, she told me she preferred me to lick her next time to make her cum only penetrate her. Next day morning, we are in 69 position and as I lick her pussy, she hold my dick to her mouth and enjoying her BBBJ. Did it for good 15 mins and she is very wet and cum, asked me to fuck her hard. Did it for few months until my office start spreading rumors about us and she resigned.

6) After work and dinner alone, a lady not say good looking but asked me if she can join my table as the restaurant is full. We end up chatted for quite sometime and know she stay near my area and we exchanged numbers. Nice chat with her. 1 night she called me 2am in the morning and asked me whether I could pick her up and send her home from KTV, only then I know she is mummy and she is drunk. Pick her up and send her home, before reach her house, she asked whether I am interested to fuck her. Told her she is drunk and she keep offered my and is free. Did not take the chance as I need to work in few hours time. Few night later, she asked me to go to her house and as i entered, she is wrap with towel only and offered me a drink. I asked her why invited me to her house and she smiled at me and then take off her towel, and of coz, fucked her really good and she enjoy it very much and asked whether she could continue call me and have sex. Of coz I said and we continue the FB relationship until she is transfer to other area.

7) a chat mate over skype, chat with her and knowing she is nearby my place, so invited her to meet up and offered her to have a drink, she asked me to walk with her in the park nearby. As we walked, we just have normal conversation until reach a dark place, she kissed me and I was shocked. We french and very touchy. Touch her pussy and she is wet and asked her to go hotel, she rejected and said why not here, told her there are peoples around, she said no need to bother them, but I reject her. Next few day, she chatted and she came to my house. We watch beauty pageant contest and she asked me what kind of girl I like. Look at her and hug her, then we french and carry her to my bedroom. She is really wild and moan very loud. We continue the FB relationship for few months and I asked why not go to her house and she said not convenient without reason. But after 1 night, I called her house after outings, a guy pick up the phone and she told me actually she is married but her husband always not around. Since then, our relationship getting awkward and i was I resigned

8) Few chat friends in Shanghai. We chatted and end up in my hotel room and all 4 of them whenever i go shanghai, they will come over and stay with me. Asked them before why they like me, they said they like my tender care of them and even on the bed, they feel so in love with me, and of coz, my size is what they love the most as well as every session can have more than 2 hours with them. All start with normal chat over internet without talking about sex, but all end up on my bed unexpectedly.

9) My ex colleague. Met coincidentally at the restaurant, and we chatted for few hours, and it was late. She stay quite far away. End up, she is my record holder. The longest sex marathon ever had. 8 hours non stop with all positions. She is a widow with kid and she told me she never thought sex could be so exciting, and have her first experience of squirt with me. She is my FB for a year until I left her for another gf.

10) My ex gf, we started when met her over the drink and both get high and keep kissing and touchy. Then, she give BBBJ in the car as she is on period. and that is how we started our relationship. She is really horny and both fuck like nobody business everyday at her house. Just like bunny, fucking day and night without fail and easily more than an hour until she is too tired to move. With her for few months and left her as found out she is alcoholic and taking drugs.

All the above happened without any expectations before hand.
That's a long list about a bit more than mine! Was wondering how old are you now if you don't mind i asked.
Old 15-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
That's a long list about a bit more than mine! Was wondering how old are you now if you don't mind i asked.
Lol.... is that matter?? Age is not matter but skill.... hahaha....

Anyway, there are some more story but not in action. Add on to my experience, but these two did not end up having sex....

I was boarding a flight to US for business. The flight is not full and i sit at middle row aisle seat. There is another lady around mid 20s, at least C or D cupper with skim body and smiling face,sit at the other aisle seat. 2 seats in between is empty. After the flight fly for 3 hours, and after supper, lights off and i doze off. The next thing happened, the lady at the other aisle seat sleep across 3 seats. Her body covered with blanket and she cant seems move around. She look at me and smile, I asked her is it uncomfortable? She said yes and also cant sleep. I asked her whether she trust me, she look at me and reply me yes. Then, I proceed at request a cocktail for her with my formula. She drank and offered her my lap. She did and rest on my lap. My hand cup her breast and since then she did not move at all. I caress and squeeze her breast gently but she looks doze off. I enjoyed squeezing her, but doze off later too. An hour later, she wake up and move towards me, but my hand still caress her breast. She seems enjoy it and dont mind i am doing it. Actually, try to offer her to the toilet if she woke up but she did not. Until 3 hours before touch down, I woke her up and asked her to wash up and prepared for breakfast and arrival. She chatted and exchange Messenger. (too bad, I lost her messenger ID). Upon touch down. We kissed and bid goodbye and promise to in touch. Too bad, MIA after that. Actually, she went to US to be with her bf and she told me she never feel so comfortable and secure with others before.

The other one other encounter is I flew from states to HK. A MILF with her kid look missing the directions. I offered to my help to them and we even have breakfast together. We chatted and found out she is from China and is her first trip after so many years in states. End up, her son wanna pooh pooh, and I offered my help. She look at me with teary eyes and she hugged me tightly. She said, her husband never did that. We exchange numbers and asked me to promise her to contact when I am in state, she will go out with me. She is so touch and hugged me tightly but shy to kiss me in front of her son. We did chat in Messenger for a short period of time and she asked me to have sex when I go to state to see her. But did not in touch with her after that. She is disappointed with me when I did not meet her there.
Old 16-01-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Naise share.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Went back to my secondary school a year back for teachers day. Met up with my former home econs teacher who all the guys had a hots for back during my secondary school days. She looked exactly the same after 5 years, average looking face with super hot bod, but her boobs grew a lot bigger (probably the after effects of pregnancy). Invited her for dinner as a treat which she accepted. She didnt want a fancy restaurant dinner but suggested having dinner at her place.

Her husband was overseas while her son was at her mums place. We enjoyed dinner and talked about old times and had a great time. Our conversations changed from casual topics to really erotic ones. We started kissing and then our clothes came off. She grabbed a condom from the drawer, capped me on and we had sex in her bedroom.

After thrusting her for a while, i told her i couldnt feel anything and ask if i could remove the condom. She hesitated a while and said ok eventually but to cum outside. I fucked my teacher raw like an animal that night. She had an awesome body for her age and despite recently giving birth - a slim body, toned legs and big boobs. Seeing my unprotected dick in her tight wet pussy really turned me on as i remembered fantasizing about her during my secondary school days. I shot my load really hard in her sweet pussy, forgetting our deal.

I collapsed on her while spurting my load and she felt it. She got really mad after i finished unloading and demanded me to get out. I left her home satisfied.
if you had shoot outside as deal. u will be meeting her again for more
Old 16-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
if you had shoot outside as deal. u will be meeting her again for more
Maybe...but i highly doubt so. She's happily married with a kid. That night was just a lucky ons. Plus she's just one those that i wanted to bang to get the thrill of fucking an ex teacher i fantasized. Dont think i want to do her on a regular basis
Old 16-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe...but i highly doubt so. She's happily married with a kid. That night was just a lucky ons. Plus she's just one those that i wanted to bang to get the thrill of fucking an ex teacher i fantasized. Dont think i want to do her on a regular basis
u may nv knw oso.. lol..
Old 16-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hahaha u damn bastard! Btw did you check if she had a third kid? It might be urs! 😂
Old 16-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahaha u damn bastard! Btw did you check if she had a third kid? It might be urs! ��
Lol havent seen her since that night. She does have a second kid but dont think its mine (i really hope so ��)
Old 17-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I had a MILF FB that had a body like her, really slim. My cock not big too so this scenario below similar to me LOL. One of my most unexpected bonks. Bonked her over 3 years. Now no more

I miss her when I saw this video below.

Slim Milfy Jap Ayano gets her Pussy played and licked

Then she returns the favour by blowing this small cock

Blowing it lovingly and taking a cumshot. One shot hits her hair. For a small cock thats quite a shot!

She takes some cum in her mouth and then smears it on her small/cute titties as well. Download the clip and watch from the link below

Watch or download --> HERE
Old 21-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

tks for sharing e clip
Old 18-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brendan128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) An insurance agent who approached me to do a survey.
2) A girl I knew 8 years ago in a club. Nothing happened that night. Kept her number and texted her 8 years later. Met up and the rest is history.
3) A girl who hitched my car to office daily many years ago.

Will share more in time.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

Bro Brendan128,
share more story.
Old 18-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan128 View Post
1) An insurance agent who approached me to do a survey.
2) A girl I knew 8 years ago in a club. Nothing happened that night. Kept her number and texted her 8 years later. Met up and the rest is history.
3) A girl who hitched my car to office daily many years ago.

Will share more in time.
do share more soon dude
Old 19-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Innocentboy888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnocentboy888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of my regular MLs..
Always provide off menu items for me.. but dunno whether she treats all her regulars like this or just me.. haha of course she claims others don’t get this special treatment.

Don’t know whether to believe or not
Old 20-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New year everybody!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1