The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

U don't need a booking number, just walk in. But do avoid the crowd esp after office hours around 5.30pm onwards.

U can thank me by zapping the clone hoian1. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyew View Post
Hi bro who has the booking number for Vien Dong Massage? I want to book VIP room when I going with my boss ..Thank you...
Old 10-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

28 December 2017 - 01 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Visited Vung Tau for the first time, a resort place suitable for couples. The town is quiet and weather is cooling. Sightseeing is limited, plenty of affordable seafood. The massage scene was limited, most costing more than HCM. Nightlife was limited, not as many KTVs. Motorbike OKT is available, 400k per pop and a hit or miss experience.

Had a girl called Ah Nga accompany for the days I was there. She is fair skin, petite and tight body and her boobs are well done. Banged her twice this trip and she kept complaining stomachache that deterred me from sex-tisfaction so I did not bring her to HCM as planned previously.

Van transport
4.5M + 300K tips
We rented a 16 seater van that brought us from HCM airport to Vung Tau, drove us anywhere we wanted to go and back to HCM hotel.

Nguyen Phi Kanh
Damage: 400k

Upon arrival went to my regular shop, the release was so-so only. Lousy BBBJ skills, lots of HJ and poor hygiene on her part. Feedback to MMS and she nod with a smile like she did not bother.

Next to Little Tokyo for delicious beef bowls, lots of massage shops with girls in skimpily outfits.

D5 Beer Om
Kim
Damage: 3.5m + 500k MMS tips + LT 3.5m

Good time to arrive is 4-6pm where many options for available for take-outs and some are still doing make-up.

Pick a girl for her body but she was not making eye contact with me, spoke little mandarin and played dice games with loser having to finish the whole cup. I lost three times in a row, no sort of GFE like taking care of me so I told MMS to let her go. MMS said to pay her 200k, no way! I refused and she left shortly with a black face, her loss.

Next came in a new batch of girls and I picked SYT in white dress, turns out she could only speak Tiếng Việt. The feeling was alright so decided to keep her. It was good night fun before we left at 10pm to Ốc Oanh for supper.

Back in the hotel room, we showered separately. She is fair skin, nice B tits and cute nipples. Slim from top to bottom, with a nice ass to compliment her figure. I forgot to mentioned she had thick lips like those on Angelina Jolie, it was time.

On bed we started kissing and led to gentle DFK. The standard foreplay process and ate her pussy good. Found out her soft spot was her nipples so I attacked it proactively. Within minutes, she got soaking wet underneath and I fingered her a while as its not really my thing. Been a while I had a girl with a natural lubricated pussy. Entering her was easy. She obliged to multiple positions and we had hell of a good time making love. I banged her doggie good from behind and pushed her down to the bed as I came my load in her. Washed up and I dozed off. Woke up shortly to find her awake, she could not sleep as shes afraid of the ‘supernatural’.

Feeling horny as I admired her pretty face and luscious lips, soon I was sucking her nipples good. Within minutes, she got ultra wet down under and I sucked them more coz she deserves it. Then we made love with multiple positions and her cowgirl was commendable as she rode me up and down with the piak piak sound. I liked pumping her in spoon position as I admire that ass. The best positions would have to be doggie style and we literally banged around the room in that. I changed to missionary and came as I admired her slutty face. Let her go home as she was a pleasant girl and she looked tired. It is their choice to stay longer and report for work at 3pm the next day.

Dai Nam Massage
Thuy - Number 62
Damage: 270k + 300k tips

Wanted to RTM Siew from my previous session but she was not available, so came in a slim doll-like lady with long fingernails. Spoke minimal English. Did not like when the fingernails pressing against my skin as she massages me, little did I knew they were meant for other purpose.

She asked to massage baby, told me to give good tip. Her fingernails were crawling all around my butt and its the first time I get this electrifying yet shiok feeling. She was sexy and I did not take long to surrender in her hands. Shes restrictive in few ways like she did not allow her boobs to be out of her shirt. All in all, still worth the price paid.

Contacted a girl with Beetalk, looks good and priced at 1.2m. Dozed off the night as she insisted that I visited her at her hotel of choice.

As Im finishing my FR my next trip is bound to depart soon. Have a good one people!
Old 10-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post

Visited Vung Tau for the first time, a resort pla........

As Im finishing my FR my next trip is bound to depart soon. Have a good one people!
This lady solid.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
U don't need a booking number, just walk in. But do avoid the crowd esp after office hours around 5.30pm onwards.

U can thank me by zapping the clone hoian1. Thanks.
How to zap him? I also got one clone. I wonder why they so free. People busy play, work find money ,they busy create clone .. LOL..wasting their life
Old 10-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Dai Nam Massage
Thuy - Number 62
Damage: 270k + 300k tips

Wanted to RTM Siew from my previous session but she was not available, so came in a slim doll-like lady with long fingernails. Spoke minimal English. Did not like when the fingernails pressing against my skin as she massages me, little did I knew they were meant for other purpose.

She asked to massage baby, told me to give good tip. Her fingernails were crawling all around my butt and its the first time I get this electrifying yet shiok feeling. She was sexy and I did not take long to surrender in her hands. Shes restrictive in few ways like she did not allow her boobs to be out of her shirt. All in all, still worth the price paid.
Solid FR bro. upped you my humble 1 point. At least you did not have one i got yesterday. didn't take note of her number, asked me massage baby. then i tip 300k like i always do, she said massage baby is 500k. i ignore her and just walk out of the room. she lost.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Now cannot already cos there is a time limit. The next time he appears again, u just click the symbol shaped like a "weighing scale" on the top right hand side of his post. Click on it and select "I disapprove".

Anyway, I just upped u 5 pts using same method...by clicking "I approve."

The clones exist to make real things very confusing for newbies... and to make it appear like the real contributors and giving fake info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyew View Post
How to zap him? I also got one clone. I wonder why they so free. People busy play, work find money ,they busy create clone .. LOL..wasting their life
Old 11-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

It's better to agree on the price before starting. I found that the gals who work in VIP rooms will never settle for 300K lately... probably due to too many tourists who spoil the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Solid FR bro. upped you my humble 1 point. At least you did not have one i got yesterday. didn't take note of her number, asked me massage baby. then i tip 300k like i always do, she said massage baby is 500k. i ignore her and just walk out of the room. she lost.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Visited Vung Tau for the first time, a resort place suitable for couples. The town is quiet and weather is cooling. Sightseeing is limited, plenty of affordable seafood. The massage scene was limited, most costing more than HCM. Nightlife was limited, not as many KTVs. Motorbike OKT is available, 400k per pop and a hit or miss experience.

{any reason to quote entire - edited by mod...}

Nice FR...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Hurricane88; 11-01-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davitt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, I will be in Hcm from 14th to 18th Jan, whoever want to meet for drinks can msg me, thanks
Old 12-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Had a girl called Ah Nga accompany for the days I was there. She is fair skin, petite and tight body and her boobs are well done. Banged her twice this trip and she kept complaining stomachache that deterred me from sex-tisfaction so I did not bring her to HCM as planned previously.

Van transport
4.5M + 300K tips
We rented a 16 seater van that brought us from HCM airport to Vung Tau, drove us anywhere we wanted to go and back to HCM hotel.
I sit 10 seater van (they call it vip van). 10 seats is including driver.
From D1 to vung tau. Only 160k per pax 1 way.
Return leg same and can call them come hotel fetch u. Just call them when u wanna leave.
Dont tell me u paid the whole 16 seats for yourself!
Old 14-01-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold
Catwalk Night Spot

Went HCM recently and visited Catwalk Night Spot

This place is made up of hall with stage for band and KTV rooms on 2nd floor.
We sat in hall and ordered a jug of tiger beer. Ambience and quality of girls were good.
Hostess are all booking type and will entertain you throughout night.
Asked mummy for girls who are able to bring out.
Damage: Jug VND270k, Girl Booking 450k (paid to CatWalk), girl tip 500k, mummy tip 500k, waitress tip 100k, dabao Short time USD200, overnight USD300.
For KTV room, vaguely remembered mummy mentioned minimum spending of USD200 -USD300.
Club opens 8pm. Suggest you reach latest 9pm to pick the best girls before they are taken..

Catwalk Night Spot - +84 838243760
76 Lê Lai, Bến Thành, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.

Last edited by MaoSanWang; 16-01-2018 at 12:26 AM.
Old 14-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Catwalk Night Spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Went HCM recently and visited Catwalk Night Spot

This place is made up of hall with stage for band and KTV rooms on 2nd floor.
We sat in hall and ordered a jug of tiger beer. Ambience and quality of girls were good.
Hostness are all booking type and will entertain you throughout night.
Asked mummy for girls who are able to bring out.
Damage: Jug VND270k, Girl Booking 450k, girl tip 500k, mummy tip 500k, waitress tip 100k, dabao Short time USD200, overnight USD300.
For KTV room, vaguely remembered mummy mentioned minimum spending of USD200 -USD300.
Club opens 8pm. Suggest you reach latest 9pm to pick the best girls before they are taken..

Catwalk Night Spot - +84 838243760
76 Lê Lai, Bến Thành, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I was there too.. some girls can’t be taken out. Should have asked the mummy for the ones that can bring out. Another place called vic is around the same as well. Just that girls dressed in Vietnamese traditional dress instead of modern dress like catwalk.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hendon26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Will anyone be in HCMC this week? I will be around 17-21 so would be keen to hang out. Please PM Wechat ctc if keen thanks!
Old 17-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do you know him? This LJ Lang cheated on the masseuse, never pay a single cents after the foot massage.
Old 17-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post

Do you know him? This LJ Lang cheated on the masseuse, never pay a single cents after the foot massage.
How u know he actually own masseuse money? The masseuse told u?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1