The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

that's sounds great bro and always worth reminiscing about....

be thankful that you had the experience!

many can only dream of it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel_knight View Post
I for one did enjoy a great sex life with my helper for numerous years, sex in every possible position.
And she is Super horny, always wet and willing to please.
CIM, COF, COB, and 100% raw sex, and she diligently calculate her cycle cos she loves me cumming inside her.

She went back already and now I am left dry and always horny....
Only setback is that she starts getting possessive and gets jealous easily.

Kinda miss the bonking now that she is gone😓😓
Really miss the bonking...
Old 09-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I for one did enjoy a great sex life with my helper for numerous years, sex in every possible position.
CIM, COF, COB, and 100% raw sex, and she diligently calculate her cycle cos she loves me cumming inside her.

I am sure many guys envy u!!!
Old 09-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
WhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
I am sure many guys envy u!!!
Ya thats true
Old 14-01-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:

mine also abit possessive. need to educate her abit
Old 15-01-2018, 12:08 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Initially can keep under control, but later when they more 'gian' then you, it will be hard to tame that fiery pussy.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

WhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
mine also abit possessive
In what sense bro?
Old 15-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsHappened View Post
In what sense bro?
Dangerous liao. She wanna take control.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are still interested to know whether she liked and more importantly used that XMas present u gave her.

The previous time when u gave her a shaver, you were rewarded with a nicely shaven juicy pussy to savor!

Did u have to 'educate' her on the use of the dildo? Did she enjoy it and found it a good substitute for your dick?

Or it only increased her 'gian' and now you are busier than ever helping to tame that fiery pussy as how Bro Botakhead described!!

Come on lah, share with us your recent 'education' lessons...hahaha
Old 15-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
We are still interested to know whether she liked and more importantly used that XMas present u gave her.

The previous time when u gave her a shaver, you were rewarded with a nicely shaven juicy pussy to savor!

Did u have to 'educate' her on the use of the dildo? Did she enjoy it and found it a good substitute for your dick?

Or it only increased her 'gian' and now you are busier than ever helping to tame that fiery pussy as how Bro Botakhead described!!

Come on lah, share with us your recent 'education' lessons...hahaha
It somehow backfire bro. She is more gian now and always hint me bring her out "shopping" . sometime when I reject, she will throw tantrums
Old 15-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It somehow backfire bro. She is more gian now and always hint me bring her out "shopping" . sometime when I reject, she will throw tantrums
bro time for you to move on and let bros here to take care her

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 15-01-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

"bro time for you to move on and let bros here to take care her" - Apollo
Haha...TS; many bros here will envy you your 'problem' in that she is now more 'gian' and want you to take her up to the secret carpark for some bonking under the pretext of going marketing.

Ah well, it was a good try to have her play with the dildo instead of your dick but sometimes the results of our efforts may not be as expected!

But on the bright side, you now have one hot FB at your beck and call. Many bros envy you. I do too. I was very fortunate to enjoy an in-house FB for several years and was never caught out until she went home.

As for Bro Apollo, I must say you are either very opportunistic or very generous to offer take her off TS's hands.

However I don't expect that TS will pass her on or share her unless she finishes her contract or moves on.

I do not believe that any normal employer would willingly and knowingly allow his maid to be fucked by an outsider (even if he is a SBF bro).

He either does it himself if he is not afraid of playing with fire or he will try ensure she practises abstinence instead.

Or, like TS is doing; encourage her to DIY with a nice dildo which does not work sometimes!

It only makes her more horny and the fire continues to burn!

Guess TS will continue to 'educate' her. Have fun and play safe!

As for Bro Apollo, good try and as they say, Never try, Never win!..
Old 15-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dancinggirl00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Haha...TS; many bros here will envy you your 'problem' in that she is now more 'gian' and want you to take her up to the secret carpark for some bonking under the pretext of going marketing.

Ah well, it was a good try to have her play with the dildo instead of your dick but sometimes the results of our efforts may not be as expected!

But on the bright side, you now have one hot FB at your beck and call. Many bros envy you. I do too. I was very fortunate to enjoy an in-house FB for several years and was never caught out until she went home.

As for Bro Apollo, I must say you are either very opportunistic or very generous to offer take her off TS's hands.

However I don't expect that TS will pass her on or share her unless she finishes her contract or moves on.

I do not believe that any normal employer would willingly and knowingly allow his maid to be fucked by an outsider (even if he is a SBF bro).

He either does it himself if he is not afraid of playing with fire or he will try ensure she practises abstinence instead.

Or, like TS is doing; encourage her to DIY with a nice dildo which does not work sometimes!

As for Bro Apollo, good try and as they say, Never try, Never win!..

woah good story. good luck. have fun
Old 16-01-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

!..
Bo bian leh. Fire continue to burn and need to crack head how to educate her.
Old 16-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Dangerous liao. She wanna take control.
That type of woman better stay away bro
Old 16-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
haiphongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy