The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
BodhiPutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Think I have HIV

About 2 months ago I had bbbj with a fl. Saw her lips had some scabs and looked like she bit her lips, didn't think much about it so went ahead with the bbbj after that we had protected sex. After that incident went home and did some research realize she might have had herpes or worst hiv.

Fast forward 7 weeks later i start to get a mild rash went to see a doctor got diagnosed as allergic reaction but i did not tell the doc that i think it might be hiv.

Sitting at home paranoid about this can't sleep wondering if any bros here can give advice.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Think I have HIV

Possible but extremely unlikely. If you want to allay your worst fears just get yourself tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-03-2017, 09:13 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

instead of just worrying yourself silly..
why not just go for the 4th gen hiv test?

the result is pretty accurate a month after exposure..
you could go to Dr tan clinic if you want testing with professional advice or you can go to
AFA if u just want cheap testing without professional advice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiPutra View Post
Sitting at home paranoid about this can't sleep wondering if any bros here can give advice.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-03-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
instead of just worrying yourself silly..
why not just go for the 4th gen hiv test?

the result is pretty accurate a month after exposure..
you could go to Dr tan clinic if you want testing with professional advice or you can go to
AFA if u just want cheap testing without professional advice..
Just went down to dsc, couldnt go last night. Have to go back at 1 cause the clinic is full. Damn anxious bro
Old 01-03-2017, 10:48 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i am not sure if DSC offers the anonymous testing.
afa is opening tonight and offers anonymous HIV testing..
so if anonymity is a concern then go afa tonight.

Quote:
Just went down to dsc, couldnt go last night. Have to go back at 1 cause the clinic is full. Damn anxious bro

Old 01-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

It's okay i'll just go for the dsc appt the faster this gets done the better. Just need to hold my pee for another 2 hours haven't peed since 7 this morning, went to polyclinic thought they did std screenings there apparently not...
Old 01-03-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Good news hiv rapid test came back negative but will need to go back for 2nd screening in 1 month. Anyone know what are the chances of 2nd test coming back positive?
Old 01-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good news hiv rapid test came back negative but will need to go back for 2nd screening in 1 month. Anyone know what are the chances of 2nd test coming back positive?
Do you want a precise mathematical measure based upon the laws of probablity or an off-the-cuff opinion?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 01-03-2017, 03:39 PM

if u can tell me the winning number for this weekend lottery ...i will tell u what your chances are

anyway if they have used the 4th gen test kit.. then the result after 2 months is pretty accurate already .. u have little to worry..

Quote:

Old 01-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
if u can tell me the winning number for this weekend lottery ...i will tell u what your chances are

anyway if they have used the 4th gen test kit.. then the result after 2 months is pretty accurate already .. u have little to worry..
I did a rough calculation based upon the limited information available and worked out that the probability of him being HIV positive is 0.00004587.

This is based upon the assumption that the whore is HIV positive.

If she is not infected then of course the probability is ZERO!

Old 01-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Bros thanks for the precise numbers, finally can sleep in peace tonight.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I did a rough calculation based upon the limited information available and worked out that the probability of him being HIV positive is 0.00004587.

This is based upon the assumption that the whore is HIV positive.

If she is not infected then of course the probability is ZERO!
Can show how the number was derived ?
Old 01-03-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello,

From what it seems, it seems like it is unlikely.

Yet you might like to get yourself tested to allay your fears

Hope this helps
Old 02-03-2017, 08:15 AM

did u actually read his post? he got himself tested yesterday..

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusb View Post
Hello,

From what it seems, it seems like it is unlikely.

Yet you might like to get yourself tested to allay your fears

Hope this helps

Old 18-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro careful next time ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1