The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Is $170 too expensive for 1 hour of massage and JG?

Went to recee around during lunch time at Bugis cube since my workplace is in town. Chanced upon a mp at level 3 with a name of "C Spa". Curious, I pushed open the glass door to enquire about the price of the massage and one PRC ml in her 30s came out from a room to attend to me. She told me 1 hour of massage is $50 and told me she provide genuine Juagen for another $120. She even told me the $50 entrance fee is for the boss and she have to earn on specials to survive. I felt is a little too expensive as I need to pay a total of $170 in all. I have only paid a total of $100 elsewhere with massage and either HJ or JG. I excused myself and told her I will be back at night. The ml is decked in blue uniform and pants.

what are your experiences so far on the price of Juagen? And any bros have been to this Spa before?
Old 19-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Re: Is $170 too expensive for 1 hour of massage and JG?

what the fuck $170? Tell her go fly kite. Also ML now say other service options when u havent even order anything ah. Suspicious leh
Old 19-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

Pretty sure now that C Spa stands for either 'Con Spa' or 'Carrotchop Spa'.

lol
Old 19-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Uh yes... that's 3 hours of pure solid massage for me man....
Old 19-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Bro zenith can share contacts
Old 19-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Different punters have different definition of what constitutes as being expensive. To me, $170 is fine so long she could sextisfy me based on the "scope of supply".

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that you rejected her offer TS . For $170.00 I can get better deal at $100.00 for a really good release . $50.00 for a good decent massage . You still save $20.00.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 19-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

TS that is really exp, i think normally around 100, really a con shop
Old 19-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kana Chop till carrot puree already
Old 19-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

bro, really too expensive....

Full service is going for 100 to 120.... i rather u pay these money and u can roam all you want....

if you go HK spa for massage and hj... u can have autoroam, bf and bm for less than 100 sgd ......
Old 19-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
caoputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
Pretty sure now that C Spa stands for either 'Con Spa' or 'Carrotchop Spa'.

lol
Hahaha, slowly starting to spoil the market already
Old 19-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Golduckk,

$170 for 1 hour of massage and JG is definitely considered as on the high side liao.

As she put it to u that she does not earn any from the entrance fees & she oni survives on the specials that she provides has left her no choice but to chop u as much as she possibly can, coz she knows and u know too, that the next time that u'll see each other again is probably monkey year horse month(猴年马月) away. So it's better to chop now before it's too late.

Honestly, wif this price, she's well aware that u won't RTM for sure and wise on u that u din even take up the offer..
Old 19-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She openly offer u her svs price n hinting u if u just come for massage dum waste her time

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 20-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, dont spoil market leh $170 wtf
Old 22-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Bro Golduckk,

$170 for 1 hour of massage and JG is definitely considered as on the high side liao.

As she put it to u that she does not earn any from the entrance fees & she oni survives on the specials that she provides has left her no choice but to chop u as much as she possibly can, coz she knows and u know too, that the next time that u'll see each other again is probably monkey year horse month(猴年马月) away. So it's better to chop now before it's too late.

Honestly, wif this price, she's well aware that u won't RTM for sure and wise on u that u din even take up the offer..
bro fully agree, very said and good analysis

We should expose and boycott this kind of shop and ml

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1