The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Temptation in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalfault View Post
which company/jobs have most OL:guy ratio, haha. Or maybe become university instructor. Or yoga teacher.
"Yoga teacher"
cant help it but wonder what can they do with those twinging limbs.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Temptation in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
As I believe many Bros here have come across sexy OL ( be it fresh graduate or mature office ladies who are in their 30s even 40s)

I have encounter such temptation to have imagination in having sex with them before. Which is why I frequently went to massage parlour to release my army in order to cool down my sex drive.

Recently I change my job and the temptation is even huge as I was assigned to sales department which consist a lot of ladies. Whenever I saw them my fantasy start going haywire. So my frequent to massage parlour (as given by contacts in sbf) has come in handy

Up until one day
Agree withTS.

I met this OL and often had lunch with her when we were colleagues (I have since left and joined another company). She is in her mid 30s but looks very much younger, and still single. In terms of looks I would say she is very presentable ( although not the very gorgeous type) with very good figure and smooth & fair skin. Each time we had lunch together I always try & peek at her cleavage. Upon seeing that I actually feel BTH and get an erection.

Two weeks ago I invited her out for dinner on a Friday night....just a few days before her birthday since I have not seen her for a few weeks. So I went to pick her after she finished work. Wow she seemed to look prettier with light make up like those OL working in the CBD. I bought her a small birthday present from HK and she was very touched that I still remember her birthday. We had a good dinner somewhere in East Coast area and she looked very cheerful & also chatty throughout the whole evening. After dinner we drove to a quiet spot nearby and that was where I started to get intimate with her. I could sensed she was quite shy and she did not respond when I kissed her on her lips. However a few mins later she began to open up a bit and slowly we were frenching....she has very soft lips and she smell good. My right hand starts to slip underneath her dress to reach her inner thigh...wow her skin is so smooth and straightaway I had an erection as I realised she was getting wet and slowly I removed her panty before it gets all wet. We moved to the back seat so that I can give her a good painting....by then she was already very wet and her cum juice was like flowing out non stop when I continued to lick her CB and she was moaning and seemed to be enjoying herself. To continue later......sorry I have to go now.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Sunsetting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwer18 View Post
Agree withTS.

I met this OL and often had lunch with her when we were colleagues (I have since left and joined another company). She is in her mid 30s but looks very much younger, and still single. In terms of looks I would say she is very presentable ( although not the very gorgeous type) with very good figure and smooth & fair skin. Each time we had lunch together I always try & peek at her cleavage. Upon seeing that I actually feel BTH and get an erection.

Two weeks ago I invited her out for dinner on a Friday night....just a few days before her birthday since I have not seen her for a few weeks. So I went to pick her after she finished work. Wow she seemed to look prettier with light make up like those OL working in the CBD. I bought her a small birthday present from HK and she was very touched that I still remember her birthday. We had a good dinner somewhere in East Coast area and she looked very cheerful & also chatty throughout the whole evening. After dinner we drove to a quiet spot nearby and that was where I started to get intimate with her. I could sensed she was quite shy and she did not respond when I kissed her on her lips. However a few mins later she began to open up a bit and slowly we were frenching....she has very soft lips and she smell good. My right hand starts to slip underneath her dress to reach her inner thigh...wow her skin is so smooth and straightaway I had an erection as I realised she was getting wet and slowly I removed her panty before it gets all wet. We moved to the back seat so that I can give her a good painting....by then she was already very wet and her cum juice was like flowing out non stop when I continued to lick her CB and she was moaning and seemed to be enjoying herself. To continue later......sorry I have to go now.
Nice share, thanks!
Old 13-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Temptation in office

Quote:
Agree withTS.

Suddenly I saw a car came and parked next to mine which made us felt quite uncomfortable. So we decided to stop and drive off to a budget hotel. This hotel is quite nice and they gave us a room that was just newly renovated. I could see she was still quite shy but we continued with our foreplay and slowly we were frenching like lovers while we're were still fully clothed. And I realised that she was getting wet again. I tried to undress her and she didn't resist. Wow the moment I removed her bra....her pair of boobs ( about C size ) with pink nips appeared before my eyes...she is so fair with very smooth skin from her face all the way to her feet. She has very nice body. I continue to suck her nips gently and I could feel she was feeling sensitive and moaning softly. My little bro was already fully erected. I quickly undressed and asked her to bbbj me but she said she not used to all these. So we decided to take a shower together. After the shower we continue our foreplay with more intimate frenching and petting...it was all so stimulating as we touched each other. I went down to lick her clitoris...she was so wet and juicy. Her cum juice was a bit sweet and we were having a great time. I could sense that she had reached orgasm and was moaning loudly this time round. Next come the grand finale....we had sex in various positions including spooning, doggie, cowgirl and missionary and all these while she was moaning. She was very tight and wet & had multiple
orgasms during our more than 1 hour of stimulating foreplay & sex.

I keep thinking of her after that day and now thinking of going for another session with her...I will try and hope it will come soon.
Old 13-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Memorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMemorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Suddenly I saw a car came and parked next to mine which made us felt quite uncomfortable. So we decided to stop and drive off to a budget hotel. This hotel is quite nice and they gave us a room that was just newly renovated. I could see she was still quite shy but we continued with our foreplay and slowly we were frenching like lovers while we're were still fully clothed. And I realised that she was getting wet again. I tried to undress her and she didn't resist. Wow the moment I removed her bra....her pair of boobs ( about C size ) with pink nips appeared before my eyes...she is so fair with very smooth skin from her face all the way to her feet. She has very nice body. I continue to suck her nips gently and I could feel she was feeling sensitive and moaning softly. My little bro was already fully erected. I quickly undressed and asked her to bbbj me but she said she not used to all these. So we decided to take a shower together. After the shower we continue our foreplay with more intimate frenching and petting...it was all so stimulating as we touched each other. I went down to lick her clitoris...she was so wet and juicy. Her cum juice was a bit sweet and we were having a great time. I could sense that she had reached orgasm and was moaning loudly this time round. Next come the grand finale....we had sex in various positions including spooning, doggie, cowgirl and missionary and all these while she was moaning. She was very tight and wet & had multiple

I keep thinking of her after that day and now thinking of going for another session with her...I will try and hope it will come soon.

Please continue ...it is so interesting.
Old 14-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Valeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more..
Old 14-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Umptire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 16-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 15
LauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You are so lucky dude. By any chance got take any picture/video of her ?
Old 16-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
chrisper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing of stories, thanks!
Old 17-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

I had another great session with her last Sat. This time round I brought her to Sentosa....beautiful place with great food and lots of greenery.
One thing I like about her is she gets wet & horny easily. Shortly after some passionate frenching I could feel she was already getting wet and that is when I gave her a good painting....wow very tasty & juicy. BTW she only has a small bush just above her CB. We had great sex...and she was moaning as I had her in doggie followed by missionary with deeper penetration. Somehow I could last longer than usual and she was enjoying herself...very responsive and she had multiple orgasms. We had a great time....and I seldom had it so good.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
...wow very tasty & juicy.
Sound like KFC hahaha finger licking good huh?
Old 18-07-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more stories!
Old 18-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Ovilgy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 18-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls create your own thread if you want to share your story... dont intercept TS' story

Quote:
Agree withTS.

Old 18-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Roothe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1