The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The beast within

Jim : fuck.. fuck !!... I was about to help hold onto his wound when Tommy shook his head.

Tommy : I’m ok… I’m ok…. The bullet went through…. It sliced right through my shoulder blade….. it fucking burns like hell….arghhhhh…..

I ignored Tommy and I checked the rest of his body to make sure he’s fine.

A beam of light illuminated Tommy and me and shouts erupted from a distance away.

My eardrums almost exploded as Rizwan and Derrick let loose a hail of fire at the direction of the light, cutting down the man that was holding it.

The light was gone but only for a split second.

Before Rizwan could help me with Tommy, we were forced onto the floor as the new arrivals sprayed their weapons at our general direction.

We returned fire from the ground. Tree trunks splintered and we were buried with a blizzard of branches and leaves.

The root of a matured tree caught right beside my face caught a bullet, sending a fistful of sharpened stakes towards my face.

It felt like someone had given me a hard slap with needle like hands. My jaws immediately felt the moisture of blood as my tongue felt the sharp end of the wood inside my mouth. I pulled it out and continued to fire my weapon.

Mohan was the first to shout out that he’s out of ammunition.

40 rounds didn’t really last long in a fire fight.

This is not even close to the 1.5 contact load we were supposed to carry .

Jim : get Tommy back to where Nelson and Soh is ….

Rizwan threw his weapon aside them moment his ran out and drew his knife.

Rizwan : fuck !...

The firing stopped again briefly and Mohan immediately got up and started dragging Tommy along the forest floor.

Tommy grunted in pain and I passed his rifle to Rizwan.

Jim : Derrick go.. go… go…. Rizwan and I will provide the cover.

I kept my weapon levelled and aimed towards the general direction where the searching men were. I could still hear them talking.

Rizwan and I walked backwards, turning every now and then to see the ground behind us.

This has surely gone tits up.

I shook my head, trying not to think about the 4km trek back the way we came with Tommy in his condition and a group of armed terrorist in pursuit.

Rizwan : Jim.. they’re coming…they’re spreading out… I can hear them communicating in Melayu …

Jim : fuck… we’ll have to get back to Soh and Nelson … we will need their weapons….

Rizwan : fuck… they’re going to flank us…. They shouted for 3 men to head right….. while the rest continue pushing us in….

By the time we got back to the position where we left Soh and Nelson, I was panting and gasping for breathe. As if the situation was not bad enough, Nelson and Soh were gone.

Jim : WHAT !!

Mohan :They’re gone… they were not here when we arrive…

Derrick propped Tommy up against the root of a buttress tree.

Derrick : they probably went for cover when the shooting began…. They won’t leave us like this…

The voices got louder and closer.

Mohan : What do we do ??

Rizwan : They’re closing in… they’re closing in on us…. They’re all communicating in malayu…. Probably think we don’t understand them….

Derrick reloaded his weapon and spit a gob of saliva onto the ground beside him.

Derrick : I guess this is it brothers….

Mohan exhaled and readied his machete.

Mohan : If I’m going… I’m going to take a few with me at least….

I checked my magazine before slapping it back in.

This is not good.

I have 2 rounds left.

Rizwan checked Tommy’s rifle that I handed to him and he had 3.

My heart was beating really fast by then.

You know the feeling of being able to hear voices in the dark yet not knowing where they are coming from.

Derrick : let them come…..

Derrick left Tommy’s side and came over to Rizwan and me.

The 3 of us formed a line, each hiding behind the trunk of a matured tree spaced about 2 metres apart.

Derrick : Let them come….

Mohan retreated to Tommy’s side with his machete.

I pulled my knife out of my sheath and placed it beside me.

They were close, so close that I could hear the rustle of leaves beneath their feet.

The shrub barely 20 meters ahead of us moved and Derrick opened fire.

He still had a good 20 rounds of ammunition but that didn’t last long.

I saw movement on my end and I squeezed the trigger as well.

The crack of our rifles were met with more powerful replies as the bullets slammed into the trunks of the tree we were hiding.

I squeezed my last round, grabbed my knife and crawled backwards towards Mohan and Tommy.

Rizwan was done too and barely seconds later, Derrick was out as well.

There was nothing else we could do but try our best to seek cover from the relentless hail of lead flying our way.

There was another brief pause as the attackers reloaded.

Beams of torchlight lit up the jungle ground for a few seconds before disappearing.
Then it appeared again, longer this time.

Then it stayed on as more beams cut through the dense forest.

The men were talking, shouting across to each other.

Jim : What were they saying ?

Rizwan : they know…. They know we’re out of ammo…. If not we would have started shooting at them….

My eyes met the 1st man that came into my line of sight.

He had a large torchlight and a revolver in his hand.

The moment we saw me, he smirked, giving me a look of satisfaction as if he had just cornered a trapped animal.

I gripped my knife tighter as I got ready to charge at him.

Suddenly the man disappeared. He just fucking disappeared into a spray of blood and tissues right in front of me barely 20 meters away.

I had no time to register the confusion when the roar of a rifle reached my eardrum.

It was loud, like a clap of a thunder. The roar sent reverberations from my eardrums right down to my stomach.

Another man jumped into view with a rifle in his arms.

An unseen force sent him hurling against a tree as a mass of tissue and muscles painted the forest floor.

The roar hit my eardrums again and I pressed my palms against my ears.

It’s like experiencing a thunder clap right beside you.

“ JIM !......Get the fuck on the ground ! all of you !! “

I don’t know whose voice is that but the lot of us hit the floor the same time a volley of automatic fire lit up the jungle.

It was loud, it was so fucking loud that I pressed my palm against my ears tightly as I shouted.

Jim : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

The vibration of the air around us, the drumming of my heart, all my senses were on fire as muzzle flashes appeared out of nowhere .

I could see them firing towards the search party.

Someone is here.

Someone other than us.

Someone with better equipment, bigger gun definitely.

I don’t know who they are but at least they are not shooting at us.

Then I saw the first glimpse of our saviours.

One of them jumped down from behind, landing right beside Tommy.

Dressed in full tactical gear, he was armed to the teeth. There were no emblems, no flags, nothing to identify him.

Seeing what he was carrying, I finally could put a source to the thunderous roar of gunfire.

He was carrying a Artic warefare magnum rifle over his shoulder while he emptied the magazine of his automatic weapon.

Letting his automatic weapon drop to his side, he brought up his sniper rifle and took aim.

Fuck no. Not this close to us.

A curse came from the man.

A simple curse.

In a language I understand, in a accent I can identify.

“ you fucking…. Chee bye…..! ”

I gasped a breath of air and tightened my body as I felt the powerful weapon let loose it’s fury upon it’s target.

The sound knocked all semblance of noise from my head as I rolled over to my side, trying to get away from the trigger happy soldier.

He released his bolt, sending the spent round towards me as it hit my arm before chambering another into the rifle.

He dropped the rifle down his side, reloaded his automatic weapon and continued his advance, squeezing off a succession of speeding lead towards the enemy
Old 17-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
Every step I took felt heavy.

I could see the stumps of fallen trees on the ground, the clearing was made not too long ago. Probably a couple of months before.

Like a noose tightening around the neck of a condemned prisoner, we closed in , maintain an arc as we got closer and closer to the side of the house.

As I got closer, I could see it in more detail.

It might look like your typical timber hut in the middle of the plantation but it’s not. It’s a concrete structure with timber panelling on the walls. Some of the walls were still exposed and bare.

Stacks of wood lay on the ground, probably waiting for workers to layer them onto the building. I was barely 25 meters away from the house.

It was pitch dark inside the house. Everyone must have turned in for the night.
I already knew what I wanted to do.

Charge in, shoot anyone that resists and round up those that didn’t. Check if there were any other hostages around, beat the fuck out of the men that I didn’t shoot for information.

Then I’ll shoot them.

Before I could carry on my line of thought, my heart skipped a beat as the door opened again.

A man walked out, talking to the one behind him.

I froze for a moment as my index finger left the trigger guard and wrapped around the cold steel trigger of my weapon.

There was no way I could miss at this distance but there was that moment of hesitation.

I could hear the metallic fling of a zippo lighter as the man behind the 1st lit up his cigarette, the naked flame illuminating his face.

The moment I registered that face, I lost it.

I fucking lost it and I was not the only one.

Mohan’s roar ceded any tactical advantage we had and I saw Jamin’s eyes widen before pushing his friend out in front of him as he ducked down for cover.

The entire forest erupted with gunfire as my friends and I fired upon the doorway.

The recoil of my weapon punched into my shoulder as I fired round after round at the man who was already on the ground. The fresh smell of blood carried into my nose as I registered the dismembered corpse of the fucker on the floor.

His right hand was ripped from his shoulder while a quarter of his face was blown off, leaving a cavity where his cheeks should have been.

I quickened my pace as I advanced towards the doorway.

I could hear Jamin shouting as he tried to kick the door close.

Wood splinters chipped and flew as Mohan and I were the first to reach the front of the door.

Rizwan was shouting for the rest of watch their line of fire.

My ears were ringing as we shouted to communicate. Firing without a earplug could easily wreak havoc to your eardrums.

Before we could we fight our way in, the windows lining the length of the house opened up with a loud slam.

A total of 3 windows opened up and I could hear Tommy shout for cover as Rizwan shoved me onto the ground.

There was a return of rapid fire from the windows and tracer rounds lit up the night skies.

Young trees with trunks barely 2 inches thick were split apart as the rounds cut right through them.

Rizwan : FUCK!!

I looked up and I could hear the men in the house shouting as well.

There was mass confusion on their end and on our end as well.

It’s worse than a fucking mass orgy.

Mohan crawled out of their field of fire and he started shooting through another set of windows from the other elevation of the house.

Mohan : Fuck you !!! fuck you ALLL!!!

I looked up and I saw Tommy trying to hug the ground as the tracer rounds flew dangerously close to his position.

Jim : Give Tommy some cover !!!!

I brought my weapon up and aimed it at the muzzle flashes form the window.

Another click from the push of my thumb and I switched the rifle to fire at automatic.

I squeezed the trigger, feeling a succession of recoil hit my shoulder. Rizwan and Derrick joined me as we laid down a hail of bullets towards the window.

The angle was wrong, we were fucking panicking.

The shooters in the house were panicking too.

It’s not hard to tell everyone of us is doing this for the first time.

What do you expect ?

That we magically become some special ops personnel capable of doing headshots in the dark ?

From their elevated position in the house, the men fired randomly, shouting and cursing into the jungle beyond.

For us, we were trying to shoot inside the house from below, most of our shots ended up on the ceiling.

The timber door was transformed into a beehive with dozens of holes being drilled into it from both sides.

Tracer rounds came from inside the house while we fired what we could from the outside.

This is not working.

Suddenly I could hear the rumble of a truck. It was sounding it’s horn rapidly as well.

The rapid honk probably a signal of sort to the men trapped in the house that help was on it’s way.

Fuck, they probably had more men stationed at the coffeeshop along the main road. They would definitely hear the gunfire from their location.

It’s like fucking national day with fireworks going off.

Rizwan : Tommy ! get the fuck out of there !!

Tommy got up and ran towards us as we laid down more cover towards the windows.

The firing stopped for a brief moment and I could hear them cursing as they reloaded their weapon.

Jim : Get back to the treeline…. We’re exposed out here !...

We would only have a small window of opportunity to turn back. Rizwan took a kneeling position and started firing a series of shots at the window.

RIzwan : GO!!

The lot of us ran towards the treeline, I stopped about 4-5 meters behind Rizwan and took a knee as well.

Wham !...WHaM!!..

I took over the role of providing cover as I shouted for my buddy to start running.

The clearing lit up almost immediately after Rizwan started running.

It was like watching a star wars movie as the tracer rounds flew and embedded itself into the trees and shrubs around us.

Jim : GO !!! GO GO !!!

I squeezed the trigger again and again until I heard the snap of the bolt as I sent the last round in the magazine towards the house.
I heard Mohan shouting for me to start running from behind me and I took off as fast as I can.

We were lucky it was fucking dark.

The men inside the house were shooting randomly. Some of their tracers flew so high it went up and above the crown of the trees.
As I turned to run, my body moved on it’s own.

Or rather my hands moved in it’s own.

With a simple press of the lever right within reach of my right index finger, the empty magazine fell onto the ground the same time I reached for my spare magazine in my pocket.

I could hear the shouts of them men that just arrived.

I could even hear the heavy slam of them closing their car door.

Slapping the magazine into my weapon, I hit the ease spring, chambering a fresh round into my weapon as I dashed past Mohan who immediately got up as well as we ran back to the safety of the jungle.

We hardly had time to take a breather as we tried to regroup.

Rizwan : JIM.. here !!.. over here !!...

Mohan : where’s Derrick ?? where are you.. ?

Derrick : I’m here… I’m here… !...

Jim : Tommy …. Where the fuck is Tommy ??

The voices were getting louder. Strong beams of torch light pierce into the jungle as we immediately slammed our bodies to the ground as one such beam sliced across the area we were standing barely seconds ago.

Mohan : fuck !.... there’s at least 8 or 9 more of them.

I could hear the people in the house shouting at those that just arrive.

“fucking find them and kill them …fUCK!! FUCK!!”

Jim : Tommy … where are you Tommy !!..

We heard a groan and a gasp from a distance away and my heart dropped.

I saw a figure moving and I crawled towards the slight depression on the jungle floor filled with dried and decaying leaves.

Jim : No… no FUCK..no!!

Tommy was pressing onto his shoulder and his face was pale.

Tommy : I’m…. I’m sorry man…. I’m sorry…
Up your points for an exchange. 😊
Old 17-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Thud thud thud thud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thud thud thud thud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sound never stopped.

The peace of the jungle was shattered by a continuous symphony of automatic weapons.

I could tell they were advancing on the house.

Less than 3 minutes later, there were several loud bangs followed by a few more shots being fired.

Then it was quiet.

It was all quiet.

The gunfire had stopped but the buzzing in my ears were still there.

It felt like I had just attended a rock concert or spent the entire night dancing right under the speakers in a club.

I could hardly hear myself speak as I checked on the guys.

Jim : you all ok ?? are you guys ok ??

Aside from Tommy’s injury, it appears we were all ok.

Before I could heave a sigh of relief, 2 men appeared, their weapons pointed at us.

We were told to drop all our weapons.

“comply… or we will kill you…”

We dropped what we had and our bodies were searched.

After they were satisfied, we were made to walk in a straight line towards the clearing.

As I walked through the jungle, I could see it littered with the bodies of men that were sent after us. Men that until a few moments ago, were still breathing.

The stench I was smelling cannot be described.

There’s this taste of iron in my mouth, I’m not sure if it’s from my own blood or the vapourised blood of the people on the floor.

Coming out to the clearing, I saw more bodies.

“ get into the house”

That was all the man said before disappearing back into the jungle.

Mohan : Who the fuck are they ??

Jim : I don’t know… at least they didn’t shoot us on sight… that can’t be bad I guess….

We stepped into the house and saw Soh and Nelson inside sitting on the floor.

Jim : Soh … are you ok ?? … you guys ok ???

Soh nodded.

I looked around the interior, we were gathered around the living and dining area. It’s pretty spacious, about the size of your typical HDB living room with the wall of a guestroom knocked down.

Jamin was still alive. He looked shaken but otherwise still breathing.

He joined a row of men on their knees, hands behind their backs restraint by zip ties.

Standing beside them on each end were 2 thin and pretty petite guys. I would say they are about 1.6m tall max. They had camouflage creams on their faces as well but something they carried on their belts gave them away.

They were carrying Kukris, a Nepalese knife with an inwardly curved blade.

Gurkhas.

This 2 are Gurkhas.

I heard the voice of another man speaking in the room. Definitely a Singaporean.

He was asking for a status report, probably from the rest of his men still out in the jungle.

Another 2 men entered the house, one of them at least 2 metres tall. Fuck he’s huge, like a fucking mountain. The man beside him is obviously the man in charge of it all. Unlike the rest of the team that were heavy with gear, this man only had a side arm on his waist.

He had a phone in one hand, a walkie talkie on another and I could see the light from another phone vibrating in his pocket.

Jim : Soh… who are they… ??

Soh shook his head and shrugged his shoulder.

None of the men that saved us had any ranks displayed on their uniforms.

I don’t recognise it as our standard issue as well but the way they speak, they are definitely Singaporeans.

They must be the ones that took care of Edward’s men.

It all makes sense now.

The barking of the dogs in the middle of the night.

They were out there all along.

The man asking for a status report introduced himself as Captain Ricky.

Ricky : I’m Captain Ricky…. I don’t know what the fuck you guys were thinking….this has to be the dumbest idea ever in the history of our country…. What the fuck were you guys thinking ?!!!

None of us said a word .

Yeah, it was a dumb move on our part but it was the right move in our mind.

Ricky : We almost fucking killed all of you !....

Mohan : What ? … why ???

Ricky : why ? … are you fucking kidding me?? … after all that has happened….. you fucking try to buy shit from a known arms dealer…..what do you expect us to take you for ???

Before anyone of us could say a word, Jamin stared shouting.

Jamin : fuck you.. fuck all of you… I demand to know who you are….you cannot restraint me against my will like this….. what jurisdiction do you have in this country !!!

Ricky turned and looked at Jamin, unable to believe what he just said.

Jamin : I am a Singaporean just like you…..i hold a pink IC….. I have a red passport… !! … I demand my right as a citizen !!!...

Ricky : You are fucking kidding me aren’t you…. hahaha… I like your sense of humour….

Jamin : the Geneva convention defines the basic rights of a war time prisoner …. I know my rights….

Ricky : oh… your rights….

Jamin laughed as he mocked Ricky :

Jamin : Yeah… and there is nothing you can do about it…hhaha…

Jim : You little prick….!!.. I’ll fucking kill you with my bare hands !!!

I wanted to charge towards Jamin but was held back down by my friends.

Rizwan : Jim… Jim…. Calm down…. Calm down….

Jamin :hahaha… yes… I know my rights…. I can drag this out….. you can bring me back…. this will go to trial…. It will take years… hahaha… more will die before I am even charged with anything… hahaha…

Everyone looked on in disgust as Jamin went on a tirade.

Jamin : oh… and we are in Malaysia…. I pity your logistics planning …. All the paper work just to get me back… hahaha.. hahaha….

Since no one replied to Jamin, he got bolder.

Jamin : All of you will be hanged together with me…. ahhaha..hahaha… discharging your weapon in a foreign country… hahaha.. you’re fuck !!.. ahahah you hear me… you are all fucked !!! hahahahhahah….

Jamin spoke with suck intensity that saliva spit out of his mouth.

Jamin : I am a Mensa member since I am 6 years old!!!.... I am a scholar with multiple scholarships under my name…hahah…. Who the fuck do you people think you are…. ? you dumb fucks….get me the fuck out of this place…. I want to speak with my lawyer… hahaha….

Jamin started doing on about how rich his father is and that he would be able to buy his way out of anything.

I looked around the room , there has to be something I can use. Once I get the chance, I’m going to stab the motherfucker until he bleeds the fuck out on the floor.

Jamin : Who’s in charge here ??? hahaha.. I’ll only talk to the one in charge…. Hahaha… I’ll tell you something…. Hahaah.. you want to know a secret… ? hahahah….

Jamin spit out his so call secret with a defiant look on his face.

Jamin : I know you are here without authorisation… hahahahahah….

I could see Ricky’s expression changed as he turned towards the man in charge who was just done with his communications.

Jamin : hahaha..haha… see.. haha..i know people….. I know people high up….. no authorisation has been given….. for the arm forced to be involved… hahaha..haha.. everything is still going by the book…. Must check this… check that… collect evidence…. Ahahah.. interview witness… haha…documentations… haha….pathetic shit…hahaha

The man in charge finally spoke and he did so with a smile.

James : Hi…. Colonel James…. I’m head of public relations … how can I help you… ?

His friendly demeanour caught Jamin offguard as he paused for a moment .

Jamin : i….are you.. are you the person in charge ?? … I demand to be release….there is no reason for you to detain me and my friends…. You are here in this country illegally !!! … I know !!! I will know first hand if the stupid government of yours decides to send dogs like you to bring me back !!! hahahahah…I will know…

James : Oh… you know everything…do you… hahaha…

Then without warning, James took a knife from the giant standing by the door and went over to Jamin.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster (A)

Jamin : what are you doing ?? what are you doing !!! I know my.. sergh..arghhh.. grurughhhh….!!!

Nelson : wooahh..woahhhh.. fuck..

RIzwan :what the fuck !! woahh.. woahh!!! Wait…

There was no waiting.

There was no hesitation.

James took a fistful of the Jamin’s hair and yank them back. I would have thought he wanted to slit his throat but he did not.

Using the pointed end of the dagger, he punctured the skin below Jamin’s chin.
Use your thumb and touch the soft fleshy part below your chin right now, imagine having a blade pushing through that spot slowly.

No one moved as James slowly pushed the blade into Jamin’s mouth from the bottom.

Blood oozed out as Jamin gurgled and choked.

James’s voice was cold as ice as he held onto a struggling Jamin.

James : The blade has pierced through your tongue…..but don’t worry… you won’t die yet… not so fast…

Gruggghghghghhghghghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gcraccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

That gurgling and choking sound raised all the hair behind my neck as I watch James held onto Jamin.

James : Do you know…. My niece…she was only 4 years old….

Gruggghghghghhghghghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

James : She died…. Because you what you did…… at the childcare in Hougang….

James : now I will never be able to see her grow up…… I won’t be able to see her go to school….. she will not be able to show me her PSLE results…. I won’t be able to tease her about her first boyfriend…..

Jamin’s eyes were starting to get bloodshot as he struggled and choked but was kept upright by James.

James : ….the parents… of all the children….. the will not be able to hold their child in their arms again………….

James : They won’t be able to see them walk down the aisle ….. they won’t be able wait outside the delivery ward for the arrival of their grandchildren…..

Gruggghghghghhghghhhh!!!!! Grrkk crrrukkkkkcccccccc!!!

James : all because of a selfish fuck like you… …

It was painful to watch ,and the sound made it even worst.

James : Your lungs are filling up with blood… your own blood…….drowning….is one of the most painful way to die….

James shook a convulsing Jamin as he tried to make him stay awake.

He twisted the blade in Jamin’s mouth, the scraping sound of metal against teeth and bone sent a chill down my spine.

James : Just before you pass out….i just want to clarify something…..

Jamin’s mouth started to bubble and blood started spilling down his chin, cascading down in a spectacular fashion to his neck and shirt.

James : They didn’t send us to bring you back…….they sent us to make sure people like you….. don’t go back….

James pulled out the dagger and a large squirt of blood escaped form the gaping wound. He let Jamin dropped to the floor as the pool of blood around his body started to spread. Jamin was still struggling and convulsing on the ground like a broken marionette doll.

The rest of the men who were beside him started to panic.

2 of them pissed their pants and almost all started crying.

James turned and shook the bloodied knife at us.

James : I’ll….. I’ll deal with you guys in later…. Fuck….the mess you got everyone into….

One of the man who pissed his pants started crying and begging for James to let his brother go.

“he’s only 15…. He’s only 15… sobzz… sobz.. please… sorry… I’m so sorry.. sobzzz. Let him go please….”

James gestured to Ricky and the giant by the entrance.

He dragged the teenager out from the row of men.

James : 15 ? ??..... the kids that died…. Could barely walk…15 is old enough….

He rest his bloodied knife on the teenager’s cheeks as his brother begged for his live.

I watched in horror as the Gurkhas each took a prisoner, so did Ricky and the giant.

They grabbed a fistful of their hair, exposing their necks up to the ceiling. The screams and cries of the men got louder and louder.

The cries of men about to meet their end.

I could see all of them pissing in their pants, the smell of pee was concentrated and strong.

James grabbed the teenager’s head and he kid cried for his brother, shouting for him to be strong.

Kid : be strong brother … be strong !!! … stay true to our beliefs !!!

The kid’s older brother cursed and shouted for him to shut up as he kept pleading for his brother’s life.

James bent down and spoke directly into the trembling teenage’s ear.

James : Tell your friends…..

Without warning, James’s men jabbed their knives into the throat from the sides of the kneeling men, severing their jugular. Their blades turned as the gurgling and choking sound of the 4 men filled the room.

The kid screamed and tried to turn away but James held his head firm, forcing him to watch his brother and friends die.

James : Tell them Singapore never forgets……. Tell them we came for you….

Gruggghghghghhghghhhh!!!!! Grrkk crrrukkkkkcccccccc!!! Gruggghghghghhghghhhh!!!!! Grrkk crrrukkkkkcccccccc!!!

After an agonising minute of so, the men stopped convulsing, they all laid still , face down in a pool of their own blood.

James cut the kid loose .

James : get the fuck out of my sight before I change my mind….

The kid screamed, wiped the snot from his nose and dashed out of the house.

James looked out the window as the cries of the kid who just watched his brother die faded into the distance.

Soh : What are you doing !!! how can you let him go !!!.. he will warn the rest… he will bring everything they have down on you here !!! …

I looked away from James towards the spot where the 2 Gurkhas were standing.

They were gone.

Like apparitions in the night.

Not a sound. It’s as if they just vanished.

James : don’t worry…. He’s not bringing them to us…………. He’s bringing us to them…

………………………………
Old 17-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Sometimes I do suspect that TS James is hired by the PAP to set this forum on fire. Knowing that they can’t shut this place down, they got a writer to hook us with his stories. Definitely more effective than via nediacorp dramas. I am proud to have served NS, and am proud to be Singaporean. We will do all we can for our friends and families in our country!
Old 17-01-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
“ you fucking…. Chee bye…..! ”
ahhhhhhh.. the SOP phrase when we were firing at the enemy after a fucking long walk to FUP.. all the memories...

thank you ilock......................
Old 17-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
shinozuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro ilock for the amazing and intense story. Always loved the way u build the story. The idea of terrorist attack in Singapore isn’t new. But attacking child care center. Oh my... that is something that triggered me.

As a father myself, I shiver at the thought of that and I feel anger, resentment and I would do the same thing if I had the chance and choice. Brought tears to my eyes for the 1st time while reading a supposed to be erotic stories online. Exceptionally well done yet again.

Thank you again ilock! Looking forward to the next update.

And to the brother that quote the entire post just for points exchange... FUCK YOU. Really... don’t u know that it’s rude to interrupt when people are reading the story? Especially at the most climatic portion. You think what? Advertisement ah? Really...

FUCK YOU again.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Sometimes I do suspect that TS James is hired by the PAP to set this forum on fire. Knowing that they can’t shut this place down, they got a writer to hook us with his stories. Definitely more effective than via nediacorp dramas. I am proud to have served NS, and am proud to be Singaporean. We will do all we can for our friends and families in our country!
I'm actually starting to think so as well. I mean the only few times I'm proud to be Singaporean are during national day or when Mr Lee (the older and may God bless his soul) gives a awesome speech. Reading this story now makes me feel proud of being a Singaporean again. Maybe I'm just weird. I don't know.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up your points for an exchange. 😊
Really? Interrupting the story and quoting the whole post, and begging for points.
Where will you redeem these points? NTUC or cold storage or Starbucks?

Some people simply grow old, they don't grow up. Shame on you
Old 17-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: The beast within

One of the better threads I have read.
TS should write a book. 2 thumbs up!
Old 17-01-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starling1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi would like to ask no mention of edward that A.H. among the dead ? or going to be dead ?
Old 17-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all

great write and well done Bro ilock
Old 17-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Nabe84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Awesome update!
Old 17-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

best story ever, innovative and original
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1