The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Property agent's sex addiction

Nicole and Nick and their team were in air con sales project office , busying explaining the condo and facilities, the prices. And show them the miniture models of the unit ,swimming pools, inhouse café,
At the end of just 1 day, teams registered 30 % occupation rate , meaning confirmed sales just before the condo was built.
Nicole and Nick decided to celebrate by going to Mediterran restaurant few streets away.

As both of them were taking lift to basement carpark, little did they know that the motorcyclist was waiting for his target -Nicole.
When Nicole and Nick came out of the lift, motorcyclist started his motorbike and swing his parang, drive fast towards them, Nick turned and look at motorcyclist when motorcycle noise was loud.
Suddenly , he saw the parang , he quickly pushed Nicole away, and parang hit his neck and blood sprout from the neck.. Nicole was shocked… Motorcyclist stopped for a moment and look at the victim, stunned, and he sped off quickly.
Nicole was covering Nick’s neck, shouting for help..
Many people rushed to the scene. Nick opened his eyes and stared at crying Nicole, he smiled weakly and then closed his eyes.
Ambulance came later, and police interviewed Nicole who was crying..
Next day, newspaper report announced Nick had died, Sabrina was shocked and felt guilty.
She was angry that Nicole was still alive. But decide to move to another country .

At the funeral, many agents and Patrick and managements ,clients came to pay respect.
Nicole went to the Nick’s son, and type on phone ,saying that she would take care of him.
Nick’s son, Timothy moved in to Nicole’s house, a condo. Nicole became Timothy’s foster mom.
Nicole’s feeling towards Timothy was mixed type- She was feeling with hatred towards the man who had changed her from innocent gal into the gal who had sunk deeper into darkness of sex,dirty money .etc. and at the same time, she was grateful to him for showing the true world as well as saving her life. She had to repay him by taking care of his disabled son.

( do you want to see Timothy become Nicole’s toyboy later?)
Old 17-01-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Nicole began to train Timothy to do housework . Telling him it is better to stay at home and enjoy life and she would provide for him, giving him allowance of $1800 per month.
Later she installed ceiling cams so that discreet that nobody can notice. Nicole can monitor all his activities at home, including bathing ,using toilet ,via home cam app in her laptop, tablet.

Pauline , late Nick’s protégé came over to sales project office to work with Nicole and her team , to increase sales and occupancy rates of this underdeveloped condo project.
Nicole returned home, and trained Tim to wash all her clothings including her lingeries. In some mornings, Nicole would come out of her room in her sexy nightie where Tim would be preparing breakfast.
She noticed Tim gawking at her sexy nightie, she smiled at him seductively , hoping to awaken his late father’s playboy gene in him.
At Nicole’s office, she watched Tim doing housework, and paid attention to his washing of her clothes and lingeries.
When she returned home, she invited Tim to her master room, typing msg in her phone and shown him “ should we bath together?”

( next instalment is the last episode. )
Old 17-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

million thanks bro!
Old 17-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Koup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, support!
Old 17-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
WhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nicely written
Old 17-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Tim was indecisive and he was dragged into large toilet . Nicole undressed him.
Then she undressed herself shamelessly.
She took him to shower lounge where she washed him,caressing his penis.
and then lower herself to suck his penis.. and then asked him to wait outside within toilet as she washed herself ,then dried his body before drying her own.

Nicole then frenched him, Tim wondered why she did all this.

Then Nicole fucked him in cowgal. She let out moan, with her expression show that she enjoyed sex.
Then he shot into her vagina. and Nicole hugged him happily.

Fast forwards to future, Nicole was now in late 40s, just appointed Division Director, had tried all kinds of means to get deals, encouraged new trainees (male and females ) to be open-mindness and courageous when trying to win deal and earn commission..

Every night, she drank win as she remembered her unpleasant past full of sexual intrigues... she still cohabit with her foster son, Tim who was now in his 30s..

The story come to an end..
Thanks for your reading and support..
Old 18-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

Tks bro, this is a happy ending. How I wish I am Tim...
Old 19-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Thanks bro for the efforts to pen the v interesting read.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

good story bro
Old 19-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Olympus818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story .... camping for more
Old 19-01-2018, 09:06 PM